sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Just Waiting it Out

Started by Tori Adams, December 29, 2012, 11:50:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tori Adams

So the debut went rather interesting as you could see that Fakey Kasey wanted not part of Ms. Adams.. but instead of being what a real SEF wrestler would be... She went the cowards way out... Not the best way to start things off for the new girl.. but Tori wasn't going to let that bother her... Oh no, she wasn't done yet and she was going to make sure that sooner or later Fakey Kasey would get hers... When SEF comes on the air you see Tori standing in the hall with Zilus Zion as she has a smirk on her face.

||Tori Adams||- Well yesterday was sure interesting wasn't it?

She laughed as she was thinking about it as she was looking at him thinking about it as he nodded his head... She wasn't all that impressed though, she was wanting to start things off with a bang... Was wanting to have action already before her, but instead she was playing a waiting game, instead she was going to have to try to force Fakey Kasey's hand...

{Zilus Zion}- I think you scared the stupid bitch...

Tori smirked as she was thinking about it.

||Tori Adams||- Well I thought she would have more guts than that.. I mean really, as much as I heard about this place.. I though she would have a stomach of steel, not blue balls that tuck under when she was confronted.

She laughed as she was thinking about it, she moved her hair out of her face as she smiled looking at Zion as she could tell he was thinking something as she moved a bit closer to him.

||Tori Adams||- So what are you thinking about in that dirty dangerous mind of yours?

She smirked waiting to see what he was going to say.

ZilusZion

What precisely lays dormant in the cruel and twisted Machiavellian mind of Zilus Zion? Well, many misdemeanors and blue prints for someone's misery for sure as he flashes through his beaming grin. But more over to the specific, what thoughts surge through his head as he is positioning his fixated glance at SEF's diva of disaster -- Tori Adams -- amid the topic of one known as 'Fakey' Kasey Winterborn? One of the reasons besides Tori's amazing persuading act in sex, that he was reeled into the SEF in the first place.

ZILUS ZION: "This bitch is more boring than watching a record player spin. I am even inclined to saying we're wasting our time just mentioning that..." He pauses, expelling a melancholic sigh with a frown to match it. "-waste of time."

Not exactly a scheme, but his most profound reaction throughout the whole controversial invasion both he and Tori made directly to meet with the fake Malibu barbie. Zilus even waves his head to the sides, biting on his gum with a slurred sound of sarcasm.

ZILUS ZION: "But I am not surprised though. I wouldn't fuck with you either when you're ticked the hell off-" Zilus voices in a soft pitch, and then approaches Tori closer before ensnaring her right from the ass with his arms. "Unless I were me, of course. And we both know how that ends."

He chucks one cynical wink at Tori, garnering a smirk from her.

TORI ADAMS: "Yeah, with me on top."

ZILUS ZION: "Touche." He retorts with a slanted smile creasing on the left side of his face. "But hey, if you want to know what disastrous idea I have in mind right now to put our time to good use, I say we go trash the fake bloke's locker room."

Zion smacks her ass with a heavy, lighthearted thud.

ZILUS ZION: "If she doesn't want to get a boo-boo or get 'weally hurt' like a poor wittle defenseless baby that she is.." His eyes narrowed. "Then I say we force her tears out till she grows bold or goes home--whatever the fuck of a hole she crawled out of."

He awaits to see what devilish response his princess has.

Tori Adams

Oh he was such a smart man... Why else would Tori want him around?  I mean besides his good looks... and of course he can fuck so good... but he was mean, cruel, and had such fun ideas.. Tori looked at him as she grinned a bit thinking about it, as she ran her finger over his chest a bit as she licked her lips loving the sound of this as she was thinking about all the fun things they can do to Fakey Kasey while she went playing the coward of the county....

||Tori Adams||- Mm baby I do love how you think..

She smirked as she looked up at him as she was thinking about it... It would be a good way to put them on notice around here... This place needed some life, and these were two people who had no problem with kicking a little life into this place while they were kicking the life out of Fakey Kasey Winterborn.

||Tori Adams||- Lets go find some toys first..

He grinned, as his eyes had a hint of pleasure there at what she said as she laughed a bit.

{Zilus Zion}- Oh baby, you know how much I love toys..

He grinned as she laughed a bit looking at him, as the two of them you could tell loved to have a good time, they were shy about what they thought, and they didn't care if others liked it or not, as they were all about doing what they wanted and right now they were wanting to leave a message to the stupid bitch who was doing everything she could to advoid Tori... They would draw her out one way or another.

||Tori Adams||- So lets get to this.. I want to have some fun.

She grinned as she tugged his shirt pulling him down the hall with her as they went to get things started... Making there way to her locke room but looking around for a few things they would want to use before they got there.. Its funny at all the things crew members leave out...

ZilusZion

Aye. The Heart of Misbehavior couldn't be beating any faster and louder now. Tori had consented the idea of giving 'Fakey Kase' a cataclysm that would shake her off her feet for the duration of her stay in the SEF. Of course, things wouldn't stoop to a level of making someone's existence miserable if there wasn't a coward walking away from the heap of a battle. And that coward being the self-established sister of Phoenix Winterborn. Now she had to deal with two uncanny and hyperactive individuals that would soon make her skin crawl.

So yeah, here is Zilus Zion, pursuing behind the glorious ass of Tori Adams in their search for wonderful tools -- or toys -- to begin their new careers as construction workers. With his eyes drifting past every perimeter of the hall, from crates to tool boxes and back to Tori's alluring physique, there is a grin that smears his face as he finds something interesting. He darts over toward the bottom left side of a crate and plucks a can of spray paint. He didn't contemplate using it, he just did.

Shaking the can, popping the lid open and plastering the wall with a repugnant stench and a message for those that would come down to see.

PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHT!

ZILUS ZION AND TORI ADAMS
JUST SCREWED THIS PLACE

ZILUS ZION: "I hope the fuckin' boss of this place sees this bad motherfucker on the wall."

He then drifts his eyes towards Tori who now stands besides him ogling his 'masterpiece.' An evil smirk possesses her, and who can blame her? The girl has an itch for trouble and normally gets pounded by it -- or him should I say.

TORI ADAMS: "Well, what else is he going to see? We're the best thing to hit this place."

And his ego is supposed to be blooming in self-righteous ideas? Nope. The blonde has a Grammy Award in being a royal bitch, and of course Zilus gave her that award personally after testing her so many times. Part of the reason why they even shared that maniacal grin with one another before he tugged her from her waist and ran his lips up her neck till reaching her lips. An urge to temptation he couldn't contain.

ZILUS ZION: "We're going to leave an even bigger stain on that cunt's locker room. I assure you of that, goldie." Zilus mutters, taking his new-found spray can and tucking it inside the pocket of his coat. "And then-" He turns back from Tori and ambles towards the nearest crate, wielding a sledgehammer laced with titanium foil. "I am going to put this big boy to good use."

He snickers, looking to see what Tori has found for her use. Whatever the case may be, something told him he was going to love it.

Tori Adams

So they were just getting things started.. Zion couldn't resist with leaving his mark on SEF... She loved how he was, loved his handy work... but they couldn't stand around there, oh no they had more fun ideas in mind as they went walking down the hall, Zion found a really nice sledge hammer to help in his new job, as Tori was looking for the perfect thing.. What would be good in her hands, she grinned a bit as she found a couple things..

{Tori Adams} No idea why these are here, but we'll save these for later.

She grinned showing a pair of hand cuffs as she tucked them away in her pants pocket... as she then went looking at something else as she picked up a metal baseball bat...

{Zilus Zion}- Mmm that's hot..

{Tori Adams}- Mm baby lets go play.

She laughed out a bit as they went walking down the hall, as they looked around a bit , looking for the right place , then finally finding the right locker room as she stepped back looking at Zion.

{Tori Adams}- Sweety, why don't you open the door for me..

She smirked as he stepped up to plate looking at the door, as he kicked it open easily enough as she walked infront of him rubbing her hand on his chest as she went walking in, looking around a bit..

{Tori Adams}- Wow what is that smell?

She curled her nose a bit as she went in.. Woah talking about smelling like a skank in here... This bitch probably didn't even know how to use the shower or something, she looked at Zion as he stepped in looking around smelling it too as he looked a bit disgused as well...

{Tori Adams}- I guess we should of brought some air freshner..

She laughed a bit looking around as she looked at Zion who was looking like he was wanting to get down to business as he picked up his sledge hammer as Tori laughed a bit, pulling out her camera phone to take some pictures of her hottie playing in the locker room.

ZilusZion

[/URL]

Isn't she lovely? Camera and all, probably looking to take some pictures for her facebook or to rub it in the bitch's face whenever the whole task came full circle. For Zilus however, this was more of another day of misdemeanor, not really giving much emphasis towards what the world would have to say negatively about his crude behavior, but on how much he's going to relish what's about to do. Being the King of Debauchery and governed by suburban low life rules, Zilus enjoyed being an author of disaster.

As he feels the cold stem of the sledgehammer mesh with his palms, his eyes have that pupil contraction of a psychopath in eagerness to hurt. Widening his grin as he scrutinizes the amount of space he has to do away with his most savage instincts. But foremost, before he can really feel that adrenaline pump throughout his entire body, he treads back toward the door just to slide in the lock. Enclosing himself and Tori from the rest of the SEF and any sort of 'interruption.'

Only Lord knew what would happen inside, and it wasn't going to favor the fake skank with hygienic problems. It did smell like roadkill stapled to Fat Bastard's shit.

For real.

ZILUS ZION: "Well, since we don't got any air fresheners to kill the odor, we got to do things the old fashioned way." He glances back at Tori, curling his slithering smile upright. "We build some windows manually."

And not three seconds later did Zilus dart towards the nearest side of wall, and rammed the tip of his sledgehammer against it. Crevicing, fissuring and fracturing condition of the wall with a hole at the center. And he didn't stop there, no, he reeled his hammer back and continued to slam it against the other untouched areas.

THUD!

THUD!

THUD!

He continues his frenzy, prolongs his lust for violence by hitting self-portraits of this 'fake' Kasey Winterborn, tearing banners of her and destroying her lockers. Metal bending against titanium fiber laced with steel, and wood croaking within every hole. Zilus goes rampant and berserk, till more than half of the room is decorated with punctured holes exposing valves and pipes and her ring gear streams ripped over the ground. Stepped on and sprayed on.

TORI ADAMS:
"You're really taking this too serious."

Zilus hears his kinky doll call to him from the couches near the entrance, giggling through her teeth as she continues to take pictures of his latest work of art.

ZILUS ZION: "Suddenly, I just realized I hate this bitch."

TORI ADAMS: "Who don't you hate, baby?"

Again, well played. Zilus' leer towards Tori only signaled how roused he was with all of what's been going on. He drags the sledgehammer across the carpet harshly, as he treks over toward where the diva stood. Without thinking twice, he flings the sledgehammer toward the television monitor, breaching its glass with a distorted hole before it collapses on the floor.

ZILUS ZION: "I don't know about you, but it smells like this bitch trapped a bunch of hobos here. Regardless of how many windows I make, it's still gonna smell the same."

Zilus remarks, still feeling nauseated with the smell in the air.

ZILUS ZION: "But since we're here, and you look like Marylin Monroe is jealous of you in every inch." Zilus runs his hands up her thighs and over toward her waist. "I say we make use of our god-given tools and fuck this place over and give it a new smell."

He winks, seeing what Tori would say.

Tori Adams

Um... Eww... Not fucking Zion of course.. but doing it in here... Tori looks around as she sees the sign of the skank all over it.. there was no way in hell she would ever fuck in here... She wouldn't be able to get the feel of that skank smell off her body if she was to strip here as she looked at him.

||Tori Adams||- I think your dick is blocking the brain there baby... I mean really, do you want to fuck in here... In this nasty place... You'll never be able to get that smell off your hot body.

She grinned looking at him as Zion looks at her then thinks about it as he makes a face causing her to laugh out a bit as she can see that he had come to his senses a bit on this as they weren't going to do this here..

{Zilus Zion}- Good point... I don't know what i was thinking.

She laughed softly as she looked at him as she was thinking about it, she licked her lips a bit as she pushed him back a bit.

||Tori Adams||- Lets finish up here, and then head back to our place and I'll rock your world til your legs go numb.

She laughed a bit as he grinned liking how that sounded as he moved out of her way as she picked up her metal bat.. After all Tori had to have a bit of fun as Zion was taking pictures this time, as she was breaking Fakey Kasey's personal itmes.. She got her gear out of her locker as she looked at it..

||Tori Adams||- Fuck that looks as bad as it smells... Come here baby..

She said as she reached into his pants grinning a bit as she took her time then then pulled out his lighter.. she then leaned down a bit to the bottom of the skanky little smelly outfit and lit it on fire, she stood there as it started to burn up as she grinned as Zion was taking pictures.

||Tori Adams||- There we did our good dead for the day.

She smirked as she walked away as the garment was still burning as the two of them went heading out of the locker room and own the hall as Zion was taking pictures of Tori's ass, unable to help himself, knowing he was about to pound it here in a little while.. Happy with the deed that they done, hoping that the bitch got the message and things would start to pick up soon... Or else things would just continue to get worse for the woman... A lot worse...[/
center]

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF