sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Anarchy 91

Started by NBD, March 29, 2023, 12:52:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NBD

rs
Date/Time: Friday, March 31st, 2023
Venue:  Budokan Hall in Chiyoda, Tokyo, Japan
Theme: Eye of the Storm by Pop Evil
rs
General Manager
Mr. Mack
Click Here for Bio
rs
Event Staff
rs
Championships
universal title
Anarchy Titleex titleevolution womens title6anarchy womens titleanarchy tag team titles
rs
The New Anarchy World Champion Opens The Show
rs
Bill "Sly" McLane Interviews The First Ever 6 Star Tag Team Champions
rs
Main Event
Womens Anarchy Championship Triple Threat Match
The Wolf v. Sierra Perry v. LBD(c)
rs
 CARD IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE
rs
All Promos For This Event Go in the Live Event Promos board @ The SEF Network, Aimoo Network, or ProBoards Network

NBD

Friday, March 31st, 2023

The Budokan Hall in Chiyoda, Tokyo, Japan comes alive with the sound of Pop Evil's Eye of the Storm and from ringside comes the voice of SEF.

Viper
Hello everyone and welcome back to Friday night Anarchy where we are six days removed from our biggest show of the year, Wrestle X. Tonight we have a main event womens title match for the Womens Anarchy Championship, but the brand new 6 Star Tag Team Champions are being interviewed and our first ever Anarchy World Champion is said to be opening the show, so wherever Phoenix is, he is not here yet.

JEM
Maybe he decided to no show?

Viper
Well he can do whatever he wants as he has shown to do in the past, but it seems like after Wrestle X he would want to be here, but I am not him, so maybe he has other ideas!?!

Rock You Like A Hurricane by the Scorpions plays over the pa as the lights dim down enough to allow a spotlight to appear on the stage where Phoenix steps out with his arms out in a crucifix pose. He stomps across the stage and down the ramp as the announcer introduces him.

"Making his way to the ring from Albuquerque New Mexico, weighing in at two hundred thirty pounds, Phoenix."

He keeps marching down to turn and head up the ring steps to enter the ring and heads right for the turnbuckles pumping his fists in the air. Phoenix unsnapping the title from around his waist and thrusts it into the air before hopping down from the turnbuckles and grabbing a mic. He slaps the title to his left shoulder as he lifts the mic in his right hand to say.

Phoenix
Ha ha ha, I told you all, I told A Native Americano that I would be the Anarchy World Champion and here I stand, now who is going to take this strap from me!?

The crowd cheering him on as Phoenix lowers the mic to look on towards the back for no one to come out, no one to emerge, no competitors to challenge the World Champion of SEF, so Phoenix lifts the mic to casually say.

Phoenix
Well I suppose ya all have two weeks to come up with a challenge for me and I guess on that note, I will see on the next episode of Anarchy to call out anyone else who may get guts enough to try and take this title from me.

Phoenix drops the mic and lifts the title high in the air as Rock You Like A Hurricane plays again and the lights black out, then come back on to find the ring empty.

Viper
Well, there we have it, the new Anarchy World Champion has graced us with his presence and disappeared until a challenger emerges to take his title, or try to and I do not blame him for the short and sweet appearance. He beat his only worthy adversary at Wrestle X and I doubt ANA will be seen much anymore, other than as Owner of SEF. He tried to be a competitor and early on for him it worked out ok, but now he is realizing that he must be the Owner. But now we go to the back where Bill McLane who is normally out here interviewing people has sat down with our brand new 6 Star Tag Team Champions for a more face to face, to face to face, encounter.
rs
Bill "Sly" McLane Interviews The First Ever 6 Star Tag Team Champions

Bill McLane sits across from Daddy Mack who wears tan slacks and a white dress shirt with his 6 Star Tag Team Title belt on his lap. Bill in a cheap suit and to his left is Chris Orton in grey slacks and a black dress shirt with his title belt on his lap and across from him is LBD wearing a her ring gear and her tag title belt on her lap. The three 6 Star Tag Team Champions all with a drink in hand, Chris with jack and coke while Mack has straight up whiskey and Liz drink water with the smoke clearing out now as Bill looks a little less in a daze to say.

Sly
Well first off, congratulations to the three of you legends of SEF, no pun intended and an appropriate name for the three of you. I gotta ask Chris first though, did you ever think you would team with Mack? You guys we at war so long and you said for years that you hated him!

Chris shrugging and laughs as he takes a sip of his drink to say.

CKO
Yea, I did, or I thought I did. Truth is we are just too much alike and we are always going to naturally be at war when competing in that ring which is why teaming together makes us an unstoppable team. And you have LBD in there with us bringing her true dominance just makes just the most legit first ever 6 Star Tag Team Champions ever.

Sly
For sure. Now Mack, when Chris came in, you were on your way to a status in this business that was already legendary, although at the time you were adamant against the use of that word, legend. So what about now, you seem to have accepted that term a little more gracefully?!

Mack with that sarcastic smirk as he sips his drink and says.

Mack
Yea, well, maybe thirty plus years in this business has finally done something to me and made me realize that its just another title I should be taking as my own, or rather, as our own, cause we are the legends of SEF, we are SEF. The three of us have been SEF longer than anyone else on the roster, aside from Julie, but she's just in IXF, not here for herself. The three of us are here for us, for each other, for ourselves, we are SEF, and yes, we are THE Legends of SEF.

Sly
I can't argue with that. So let me ask LBD a question now and its about your other title, the Womens Anarchy Championship that you defend tonight. I know you just came off Wrestle X with these two and became first ever 6 Star Tag Team Champions, but having two titles means double duty. You ready tonight?

Liz taking a drink of water and says.

LBD
I have to be ready for anything and everything I face out there tonight because yes, I have been more focus on Wrestle X and winning these titles, to fulfilling our legacy as the Legends of SEF. I will do whatever I have to do to help the women of SEF and every woman in this business. My opponents tonight are hungry for gold and I have to be ready for whatever they bring. They are friends willing to fight each other and could eliminate me to do just that, so I am ready for anything, to win or lose because I will always capitalize on any opportunity I have to win back the womens title.

Sly
So you think you could lose tonight?

LBD
I know my main focus has been these tag titles, so I am ready to lose if it happens, but I will go out there and give everything I have like I did at Wrestle X.

Sly
Well I better let you get to your match as it is next and I wish you all the best and since you three are the best, well, enjoy your reign as I feel it will be a long one.

LBD leaving first to head out for her main event as Chris drink up and Mack pulls out a blunt.
rs
Voodoo by Godsmack plays over the pa bringing out The Wolf and Sierra Perry together, or at least walking out side by side, Sierra a few steps behind The Wolf keeping her eyes on her opponent and friend. "Back From The Dead" hits as red, purple, blue, green, and white lights circle the arena with matching pyro going off. Then Liz comes out and poses for the crowd at the top of the ramp as Jenom announces her.

Jenom: Making her way to the ring, from Owensboro, Kentucky, she weighs 150 pounds, she is the Founder of SEF and Co-Owner of SEFWUN.....she is L.B.D.....Liz B. Decker!

She makes her way to the ring and climb the steel steps. Once inside the ring Liz goes to the middle of the middle of the ring and throws her hands and arms in the air. She lowers her arms gets ready for her match.

Main Event
Womens Anarchy Championship Triple Threat Match
The Wolf v. Sierra Perry v. LBD(c)

The Wolf and Sierra double teaming LBD who fights them both off for a while putting Sierra down with a roundhouse kick and taking a tackle in the corner from The Wolf. Liz counters an irish whip to send The Wolf into a corner, then catches her staggering out to deliver a bulldog and heads up top for a frog splash and the pin, 1, 2, kickout. LBD gets up to drive Wold into a corner so hard she flies through to smack her shoulder on the ringpost and roll out to the floor. Liz turns to Sierra now and Jade West comes out to nail Liz in the side of her head with a roundhouse kick of her own called the Jade Kick. She and Sierra double up on LBD now until Chris Orton runs out to take Jade out of the ring. Savanna and Lexi Walker run out to help Jade beat down Chris at ringside while Liz focused on putting Sierra way looking for the Southern Sleeper. The Wolf coming in the ring with a low dropkick to the head of LBD, then tosses her out of the ring to Lexi and Savanna. The Wolf turning to Sierra to hit her with a spear and nail the Ace Crusher, then pins her.

JEM
Here is your winner and NEW Womens Anarchy Champion, The Wolf.

Daddy Mack in the ring waiting for The Wolf to get up and BAM, Da Shows Ova puts her down as The Showsteala dances around the ring before diving out on to the Walker Sisters and LBD. Chris Orton disposing of Jade and gets up with Mack and LBD as the show comes to a close.

Viper
A new womens champion crowned, but the brand new 6 Star Tag Team Champions standing tall as they have for two decades. Not sure what this means for next week, maybe a 6 Star Tag Team Title match, maybe a womens title rematch, and maybe someone will step up to Phoenix for the Anarchy World Title, but until we come back to Friday night in two weeks for Anarchy, we'll see ya.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF