sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The WOLF VS LBD Anarchy Womans Championship.

Started by The Perry Family, April 10, 2023, 11:30:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

The Wolf is in The Ring With a Mic And She Then Begin to Talk.

The Wolf: All Right This Friday is When i Successfully Defend my Anarchy Womans Championship in a one on one match against Lbd.

The Wolf: This Woman is Un Beatable and She Considers Herself a Legend of the Game. Something Iam to Going To Be Someday Anyway My Family is Not At Ringside Tonight Because LBD Wants Them Banned From Ringside.

The Wolf: She Wants This To Be a One on One Fair Match Between Me and Her, Which is Fine! I Don't Mind Iam Not Afraid of Anything or Anyone Else i Come Across We Are Both Going to Bring it and Fight like Animals!

The Wolf: Iam Going to Just Literally Destroy Lbd All By Myself i Don't Care What i Have to Do to Win i Shall Do it and Im Putting it All On The Line and Sacrifice What i Have to Do! To Beat Lbd Iam Going to Make Sure i Win!

The Wolf: { Relaxes For a While Listens to The Crowd Chant Her Name She Chills For a While and Begin to talk Again.

The Wolf: Lbd May be Unbeatable and Well Known Around Here And That is All Right But She Has Not Been Through What i Have Been Through in My Entire Life So She Died and Returned From The Death of Hell!

The Wolf: Ok That May be Awesome and Just Plain Insane and Crazy I Got Friends n Family Who i Don't Even Know Where The Hell They Are Anymore iam All Alone iam Going Use that Anger i Got Inside of Me and Use it to Just

The Wolf:Beat and Beat The hell Out of You In Front of the Audience Here Tonight Because Bitch You are Going Down i Told u To Your Face it This is It Your Going Down im Putting it All on the Line My Life My Livley Hood

The Wolf: All The Hair i Got On My Head On The Line When i Do it all Bitch i Risk it All, My life my Friends my Everything i got to Give iam , Putting it All Out There so Good Luck May The Best Bitch Win.

She Wait
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF