sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Kids These Days...(Phoenix WAR 2)

Started by tat, April 05, 2023, 01:07:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tat

TheAmericanTradition                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:09/01/2009 12:25 AM
  • IP:205.56.145.35
Date Posted:09/03/2009 2:00 AMCopy HTML

The following is an offical Phoenix Winterborn roleplay. If you cannot handle any sexual situation, mindless violence, of utterly gratitious swearing, please turn around. Do not pass go, do not collect $200. Otherwise, please read on and enjoy!
T
H
E

A
M
E
R
I
C
A
N

T
R
A
D
I
T
I
O
N
Name of R/P: Kids These Days...
Starring: Phoenix Winterborn, Midnight
Listening To: "Taste of India" - Aerosmith
OOC: Here's number two. Enjoy!
"Life is like a slide show, all the places I go, and all the things that I know...through all the highs and lows."
  -T.I. "Slide Show"
Aww...how cute. Joe Dumar is pissed off, and he's not going to take it anymore. How many times before had Phoenix heard that directed towards him throughout his career? Kids these days had no sense about them. What has happened to the wrestlers of old? They knew exactly what they were getting themselves into, had no fears, and always proclaimed victory no matter what. Phoenix did what he could to try and preserve that mentality throughout his career. Never backing down from a match, even if the card didn't favor him. The cameras come up to Phoenix Winterborn walking down the hallways backstage with Midnight as they are talking amongst themselves.
"The American Tradition" Phoenix Winterborn:
Ok, so what can you tell me about this Joe Dumar kid?

Midnight:
Not too much, to be honest. He's a little hard-ass who calls himself "The Hardcore Messiah". Sorry. I've been too focused on Liz to really worry about anyone else...

Eh, it's no big deal. I'm sure he's not really anyone important anyways.
While they continue talking, they walk by a CCTV monitor, which just happens to be showing Joe Dumar's promo on the screen. After the monitor flickered off, Phoenix turned around.

Good thing there's a camera here. (turning to Midnight) Care to give me the assist on this one? Just like old times?

She shrugs and turns to the camera, resting her arm on Phoenix's shoulder.

Aww...poor little Joe. Surprised at the fact that I plan on showing up to whip you pillar to post? You know why I claim to have done it all and seen more? Simple. I have. When you have been wrestling for nine years, you have pretty much seen everything that there is to see in this business. Lord only knows I've seen kids like you all the time that want to make a name for themselves at my expense. They think that if they can beat someone of my status, that they should automatically be next in line for a shot at whatever championship they have their beady little eyes on. I got some bad news for you, sunshine. You're not going anywhere. Who really cares if the fans are on my side? They are perfectly capable of making their own decisions, so if they like me? Great. If not, that's their choice to make, not mine. Now, onto this little 'hardcore' kick you're on about. (turning to Midnight) Hey Mids, the kid doesn't think I'm hardcore enough to be here.

They both look at each other for a moment before breaking out in hearty laughter.

Joe, let me show you something here. Mids, will you hold my shirt for a minute?

Phoenix takes off his ECKO buttonup shirt, handing it to Midnight before taking off his white long-sleeve shirt, exposing various scars up and down his arms and a few on his chest.

Kiddo, take a look at these. Each one of these scars tells a story. A hardcore story. Mack can bring his definition of hardcore all day long. I promise you that at the end of the day, I am still better than him, even at what he would consider his speciality. So, get off Mack's [censored], and be your own man. You want a war this week? Well, it would seem that you're in luck, Glass Joe. Cause I'm looking for a war as well. One difference between you and me, though. I'm looking to end the war tonight. Tonight, I plan on leaving you laying in a pool of your own blood, and the only thing you can do about it is like it. And another thing, how are you question my passion for this business. I have bled buckets, sweat gallons, and done more for the industry in my nine years than you have done your entire lifespan. Beat my brains into mush? Try if you must, but you'll be thinking different when I make your neck fill with blood and gush.

Midnight:
Nice rhyming, birdie.

Thank you, I try. You know something? It would seem that this kid has quite a dirty mouth on him. I think you should come with me to the ring this week, and we can wash his mouth out with soap to teach him a lesson. What do you think?

Midnight:
Let me get back to you on that one.

*shrugs* Sounds good to me. (turning back to the camera) Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some other matters to attend to before laying waste to your poor soul. It's Judgement Day, Joe Dumas. I have been called to be your judge, jury, and executioner. Strap up.

Phoenix and Midnight smile down at the camera before walking off. According to Phoenix, it's going to be a long night for Joe Dumas. Is he speaking truth?
Disclaimer: Made by Phoenix Media Productions. No stealing, kthxbai.

Daddy Mack

mack420                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #1
  • Score:5200
  • Register:21/10/2008 4:55 PM
  • IP:70.217.233.64
Re:Kids These Days...(Phoenix WAR 2)
Date Posted:09/03/2009 1:47 PMCopy HTML

(The two are walking along together and approaching Mack who has a Guinness in his hand and just kinda looking down to he floor all relaxed. No one really pays any attention to the other, ya know just fellow wrestlers passing each other like so many times backstage, so Mack's shoulder and Phoenix's happen to connect a little, both turn some and Mack says.)

MACK: Excuse me kid, wasn't watching-

Phoenix Winterborn: Well ya better watch it, I'm SEF's greatest commodity!

(Mack turns fully around and eyes Phoenix strangely, then smirks and snickers a little. Midnight just stands by Phoenix and both look at Mack.)

MACK: Oh really, well gee man, didn't realize that, what ya done here?

Phoenix Winterborn: I make my debut tonight, but sooner than anyone else I will make my mark.

MACK: Yea, ok then, so your Phoenix right? Forget the last name, caught your appearances though.

Phoenix Winterborn: Winterborn is the last name, is that all Mack?

MACK: Uh, didn't realize there was anything in the first place. We just bumped into each other and ya spewed some bullshit.

Phoenix Winterborn: Bullshit?

(Phoenix raises a brow.)

MACK: Well ya know, claiming shit when ya have yet to debut. I mean hell, ya say "kids these days" yet your a hypocrite by acting the way ya do with claims. Don't get me wrong, I was once like you are, full of myself, thought I'd done it all and seen it all, you couldn't beat shit into me, I was invincible, least in my own head, no different than you act now and believe me if ya want, call me a liar, but that is the truth of the matter.

Phoenix Winterborn: Whatever, your just jealous of my superior talent.

(Mack just laughs shaking his head.)

MACK: And that's the kinda shit I always told people, that was my attitude. Were the same age, but I guess some of ua grow up quicker than others. Some don't even grow up and grow outta that mindset, hopefully your not one of them.

Phoenix Winterborn: Save it Mack, we ain't anything alike.

MACK: No were not, not today. Like I said, I grew up, so see ya around and one more thing.

(Mack reaches out slapping Phoenix lightly on the face as he says.)

MACK: Kids These Days!

(He smirks as Phoenix's expression turns to anger. Mack smirks and turns walking down the hall calm and confident. Midnight pulls Phoenix and they turn heading the opposite way. The camera goes back to Mack who is seen headinto a locker room disappearing from view, so we go back to Phoenix and Midnight before fading to black.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF