sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Expect the Unexpected(War rp #2)

Started by midnight, April 05, 2023, 01:27:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

midnight

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:173.22.115.246
Date Posted:09/03/2009 3:16 PMCopy HTML
Midnight was by herself when Taylor walked in. Taylor looked at her and then spoke.

"So what is your problem with partners, Midnight?"

Midnight looks at her and then stands up in her face and then answers.

"Since your so nosey mortal one, I suggest you sit down, shut up and let me explain. But do note mortal,I don't like you until you prove me otherwise so be lucky your getting this chance to hear what I am about to tell you."

Midnight began to explain how 5 years ago she was working for IWF when her first tag partner turned on her and betrayed her and about ruined her life. She explained that when she worked for the company, backstage politics played the biggest role and that screwjobs was common back then. She also told of the many years of different federations she has been in and how they keep holding her back from becoming something great. The only one that ever stood by her was her family, Phoenix Winterborn, Arianna Hyde(her sister) and her ex hubby Ravyn Crow. Her kids wasn't in the picture because they had not wanted to be a part of the wrestling business. Midnight told of lies,betrayal and heartbreaks and the many rebirths she had endured in her veteran career. She sat down and further told of the many titles she has won and how she is the first woman in IWF history to become an IWF Legend and 5 time IWF women's champion. Taylor listened to Midnight and then got up from the couch and spoke.

"Sound like you have had a hard life Midnight."

Midnight stood.

"You do not know the half of it little one. I have been the way I am for centuries. All doubt that I am a vampiress and I get constant laughs from people because they think we do not exist. I ignore them because it does no good explaining to dumb fools who can not grasp that I am who I am for a reason. My first ex hubby Joachim was my master and he is the one who turned me into what I am. Back then I was a nobody on the verge of suicide and yet I was given a chance to be reborn into something great..like I am now. I have no regrets mortal. I am the diva of death."

Taylor gets a bit confused.

"Wait..I thought you feed on the innocent and all that. Like the dracula stories."

Midnight shakes her head.

"No little one. They are untrue and inaccurate. They make you believe the Myths and Legends to hide the truth about our kind. We are but a few left in this world. I am one that doesn't hide. Everyone knows I am who I am and my fans have accepted that about me. I still get the cheers because they know I am the most dominate around. I paved the way. Not like Whitney claims. She should be showing me respect as I am from the old school of things. But she has forgotten that golden wrestling rule. Most do, but not I. So your lucky I am giving you some small respect. If you want to work well with me. You'll have to follow my lead, otherwise..we will definately not win. Don't let what Whit says fool you. She can easily stab you in the back. Trust no one. And if you do trust..trust someone you know has a bit more knowledge about true life then what Whit tells you. Speaking of her. Fetch the camera. I want to say something to her."

Taylor gets the camera and then turns it on. She holds the camera as Midnight speaks.

"Whitney...Lizzy..you best watch this and learn well."

Midnight licked her lips and began, starting with her sister and then to Whitney.

"First off,Lizzy. You think I am scared of you at all? Please chicka. I have known you my whole life and yet I do not know you as well. You have forgotten the many things we have tried to do to show you the way and yet you, Lizzy, have turned your back on family. Blood is thicker then Water and somehow, after our parents died tragically, you just turned and play the I BLAME YOU card. We was little. We knew not what happen, nor did we have a hand in what happen to them. We was kids trying to grow up and be something and yet you just don't grasp that. We don't hate you but yet we have had to give you tough love to prove we still love you. But since you choose to side with IX..then we have to battle. I truly don't want to have to destroy you Lizzy. But if I have to, then so be it. But when we fight for the first time ever..I am going to make sure you know who is the better sister."

Midnight pauses and then focuses on Whitney.

"As for you Whitney...let me give you a word of advice. Never underestimate me chicka. Always expect the unexpected out of me. I have more in my arsenal then what you think. When you told me that I should be thanking you for paving the way for this business, I laughed inside. The only one I would ever show respect in this business would be two people who if they would have not retired, would have wiped the floor with you with ease. I am referring to Lee Spawn and his wife Whisper. Oh yes..I mentioned them. You see I have been up against the best in the business. People like Matt Matlock,Novacaine,Akasha Reid,Jimmy Stryker,nWs,I have fought all that have been in BUD and thensome. I have been beaten, battered and bruised and still yet I am still standing chicka. People have been staking claims that they can end my career since I have begun to wrestle, and yet...I still stand. Funny chicka, your not so well off. I have family here and one of them is your partner. The other, MACK has has words with already. My brother in law Phoenix Winterborn. You see Whitney, when it come down to it, your big ego is not so big. Because in that ring, I am hellbent on snapping you in half. I truly want to break your neck and end your career and soon take your MCW title. And I will get that if I have to kill you to get it. You do not want to see the unleashed hell side of me. Many have fallen to me after I have destroyed them. Some have just up and quit when they have heard my name. Trust me, your not the first cunt to have wanted to try to step to me, and you won't be the last. I plan on calling upon DSA to settle matters in our way..by first taking out the weak and then taking out the strong. DSA..DARK SHADOW ALLIANCE is coming here to SEF and we are about to show you true hell..the old school way. SEE you in the ring...chicka!"

Midnight walks into the shadows, leaving Taylor in shock at the promo she done. The scene fades out completely.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF