sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

You're Clueless

Started by SkylerMoon, December 30, 2012, 11:14:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkylerMoon

Clueless: Lacking understanding or knowledge. Totally uninformed about what is going on; not having even a clue from which to infer what is occurring.

This is what Tori Adams is. Clueless. Something she has been since she arrived in SEF and lacks the understanding of the truth that lays before her. She believes what Phoenix tells her and that is the mistake she has made that will be her down fall.

Kasey was sitting in her apartment, relaxing and watching old clips of her aunt and uncle in the days when they was on top of the wrestling world. She always loved her aunt midnight and uncle ravyn and regardless of who hated them she was always loyal to them. She had her feet propped up on the foot stool and caught her brother on the tape wrestling Jimmy Garvo in IWF. Her brother had won his match and it was around the time he was married to Gemini Reed. Kasey knew the whole history of the family and knew who and what was going on more than her brother knew. She wasn't stupid nor was she the image her brother made her out to be. Kasey was much more different than people think and that made Kasey mad when people assume she is one way when she clearly wasn't. Kasey turned off the VCR and then the tv and seen that the camera was watching her. She smiled and then unpropped her feet from the stool, leaned forward and spoke.

"So word has it that Tori is hellbent on making me leave SEF because she believes I am some fake. It's funny that out of all the people that I know who was around my brother, her name did not ever come up in a conversation. It's funny also that she sticks her nose into people's business, thinking she is relevent in the wrestling world when really no one gives two shits for her. Oh and I laughed when you destroyed Viper's office and trashed his room. Nice job there pyscho...hope Viper and his woman sues the hell out of you for destruction of property. Anyone who knows me, knows that I never liked having my stuff in the locker room. But keep believing Tori that you can rattle me by destroying property and getting revenge on me for something that is between me and my brother. You have no right to get involve..this is not your fight. My brother and I should be facing each other not you and I. But if you are wanting an ass beating then an ass beating you will get. It is your funeral..I won't be held responsible for putting you in the ICU with a tube in your throat because I snapped you in half. Just remember Tori...you asked for this..not I...so when it said and done..thats it. Oh and get that idea out of you head of you planning on continuing our fued because it ain't happening. After this match..all request for you to face me again is denied. So have fun with that one Tori."

Kasey leans back in her chair and chuckles as the camera fades to black

Taylor Andrews

Viper and Whitney's office was not harmed in the making of Kasey or Tori's productions. They are free, independent works done from outside parties and the only affiliation to Viper or Whitney is the contract sign to wrestle in SEF, which means their pretty damn affiliated!?! So anyways-

Shut up and get to the fucking point!

Viper shouts from his office through a closed door cause he and Whitney are occupying it as they were when Tori and her boy toy destroyed Kasey's or who ever's room that was. Besides, Viper knows how to use a sledgehammer better than ZZ boy ever could!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF