sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

You Can't Run ( War Post #2)

Started by Tori Adams, December 30, 2012, 11:40:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tori Adams

Wow you really are a stupid bitch... I mean you go around and talk your shit like anyone cares what you have to say ... Anyone cares about the lies you have spitting out of that mouth of yours... Acting as if you weren't put in your place... Yeah keep telling yourself that.. You have been made the fool.. And time after time it will happen again.. You don't' like that I'm taking care of business, you don't like that I'm doing this favor for a friend, that is just too fucking bad.. Unlike you I know what loyalty is...It doesn't matter if you know me or not... What matters if that you know what the hell you are in for... You see Tori isn't some young gun she isn't new into the wrestling world and just because you don't know her doesn't mean she won't give you the ass kicking of a life time... Oh no you have to wait for the real teat.. Because you have no real idea just what you are getting, because you see this is all icing on the cake.. The start of things to come.. You act as if you are the boss, as if you have control over what happens to you in SEF, but you don't' have a say in shit.. You are just another pawn.. And when I'm don't with you, you'll be a broking piece..

Once again the show is coming on the air and you see that Tori is still hanging around the SEF arena.. It is pretty late, but Tori doesn't seem to mind as she is sitting things up this time for a up front promo with the cameras... She had heard the crap that was said from her shitty opponent, and was looking forward to saying a few words... Tori was standing there as she had a smirk on her face.. She waited a moment as she started to speak..

||Tori Adams||- As you can see I'm right here at the SEF arena... I'm still working.. I'm training and getting to know my new home.. Seeing all the faces here.. And not avoiding any challenges... Unlike Fakey Kasey who is too much of a bitch to even be at work... When she was made a fool she tries to turn things around to make it look as if she wasn't' made to look a fool... when her whole life that is probably all she has been.. Which is why she is faking being who she is... She doesn't like me.. I'm heart broken.

Tori laughs as she stands there as she was thinking about it, she didn't' really care about that... She didn't come here to make friends, she came here to take care of business and that was just what she was doing..

||Tori Adams||- You see you think that this War will be the end of things.. But you are so wrong.. You see they are just testing the waters... They want to play things out a bit.. They want to see just what I can do in the ring before they take things to that next step.. Which is smart on there half.. I mean I know how great I am.. Which if it's compared to you.. Makes me a fucking god..

Tori grins a bit as she was thinking about it, she knew that this fraud was nothing good, she was just here to waste time.. She had no talent and Tori was going to show the world what a real diva wrestled like.. And it was pretty...

||Tori Adams||- You think that this is going to be it.. You act like you have any choice in the matter, but the fact is.. You don't.. You wont' get rid of me after the first ass kicking I give you... You wont' get rid of me until you are gone from this place.. You will never have a moment peace.. You will always be called out.. You will always be my bitch until you can't stand it anymore.. But I have a feeling that management is going to give me what I want long before you cave in...

She smiled as she thought about it, as she knew it was all just a matter of time.. Karma was going to come back and bite this bitch in the ass, and Tori was going to make sure she was right there to watch the show.. She wanted the world to see this... She didn't care about how bad she made this woman look, she wanted her to suffer, she wanted her to beware that she wasn't the  fighter she thought she was.. And soon she would have to stop calling herself Kasey Winterborn, or else she would be in a body bag...Not that Tori minded either way.

||Tori Adams||- So this is what I have to say right now... You fake ass bitch you may not know who I am.. You may not have heard him talk about me to his friends.. .You may not have been in the federation him and I dominated the tag division in.. Or you just didn't do your research as good as you thought... Either way you fucked up.. And you will pay for your crimes... You may not like it.. You may try to run for it.. But bitch you can't run far enough... I will get to you.. I will break you.. I will make you bleed... You will learn your place in this world.. And it isn't up at the top.. You are nothing but some bottom bitch.. No you're worse than that... You're just some piece of shit that some animal crapped out .. You are nothing... Just someone trying to go off someone else's glory... You don't deserve to breath.. And if I get lucky, I'll be able to hear your last breath..

She laughed as she was standing there thinking about it.. She didn't care none about sugar coating anything.. This wasn't just a simple little match.. This was more than that.. Tori would show this bitch that she fucked up big time.. Tori would make her pay attention make her grasp.. And make this bitch be gone!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF