sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Your Old News

Started by Taylor Andrews, January 02, 2013, 11:49:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

First of all you ignorant cunt, I never called you a shank, just what you are, a skank!

Taylor Andrews sits on edge of her hotel room bed wearing blue jeans with a white spaghetti strap tank top barely showing some cleavage. Her blonde hair is tied up in a ponytail and Taylor smiling like the champion she is just says.

Elena, until you get the guts enough to step in the ring and find out who it is your talking about, keep your trap shut and listen up. Your boy toy Shane Ewing is not worthy to lace my boots let alone meet me one on one for the II Title! That THC Title he holds, oooh, whoop tee fucking doo! I held that belt sometime ago and it meant nothing to me except getting to whip some other skanks ass. The only reason I will win it tonight is to end its life and merge it with the belt that matters, the II Title. By the way, I never claimed to be special or all that or anything except for a professional wrestler, someone who can go out to that ring and make anyone tap out on any given night which is what I do, unlike you!

Julie walking into to view wearing a green dress with white flowers printed all over it says.

You were tapping last night, then again I am The Queen!

Julie sitting next to Taylor who blushes a little and smirks a bit devilishly. Julie with her hair down and crossing her legs asks.

So you think Shane is staying put as he says or will he be leaving and what exactly were you wrong about concerning him?

Taylor a bit confused just laughs a little asking.

So when did you become an interviewer?

Julie quick to respond.

Used to do it in SEF, plus I was a camerawoman, but enough about me, why can't you answer the questions?

Taylor smirking shrugging with a lil smirk says.

I have no idea what I was wrong about because I have no idea what Shane Ewing is talking about, nor does anyone else. A hard worker he says he is yet the boy has never stepped up to work his ass off in a ring, ever! He keeps going on about the roster hating him and doubting him yet that is not true at all. I doubt the roster knows who he even is cause Shane has failed to introduce himself to SEF. He came in here wallowing in some self pity about his love life that no one gave a shit about because he never proved himself in the ring. And if he doesn't have to prove himself, then he doesn't get to earn himself a real title like what I hold, the II Title!

Julie listening and agreeing just smiles and asks.

So the lies you spread about him, and what did you judge him on?

Taylor holding in her laughter says.

Still no idea what Shane is referring to, but then as I said, no one knows as all Shane Ewing does is make shit up to make himself look good.

Julie asking.

You sure its not you doing that as he claimed you do?

Taylor laughing this time and she says.

Well I do make myself look good every time I step in that ring and dominate opponent after opponent into submission. As for saying anything to look good, what's the point of pulling a Shane Ewing!? He makes up enough lies that no one believes which is why he goes nowhere. Shane stays at the bottom fighting for hardcore scraps, beating people who haven't shown up to fight in years. Now he expects to walk into a match against the II Champion in SEF and continue his same facade of making himself look pitiful to get ahead. In SEF you get ahead by working hard, something he has never done as previously stated, Shane is the exact opposite of a hard worker. The kid doesn't know where he is, he's clueless if he thinks anyone has tried to tell him what to do. He's had more people in SEF offer advice and ask him what he wants to do, cater to his needs like a spoiled, pampered baby while I have done everything on my own. I worked my ass to get this II Title, to be a multiple time Iron Champ and rookie of the year and soon to be wrestler of the year! Taylor Andrews made Taylor Andrews famous while all the help in the world couldn't make Shane Ewing a star. He's a joke and his girl is a skank and if either want to do something about it, fine, I prepare for the fight of my life every night I step in the ring. The problem is for Shane, is that he really isn't worth my best, but he'll get it, he'll get more than he bargained for!

Taylor a bit fired up settles down quick and smiles at Julie who smiles back asking.

Shane said you think you know him, but you said no one knows him and its his own fault, right?

Taylor nodding yes says.

Yea, he hasn't shown who he is or can be or who even claims to be to anyone. I never claimed to know him either, but as I did say, he makes everything up, like being a pro wrestler since he clearly is not that. He continues with the same rants of being doubted by everyone yet the only ones to take notice of him have simply helped him. He can't be helped though, so all the help in the world hurts Shane and its why he has sunk as low as he has. Shane won't be any different in the new year were in because he has yet to show he is any different than the whining, crying bitch he has always been. I am sick of your pathetic ways Shane and tonight I end you, I do destroy you, so it is not I who will pay, but you. You will pay the ultimate price and be shown the error of your ways, however, it won't do any good for you. Nothing does you good because all you care about is dramatizing your personal life and claiming you can't be stopped yet you prove to be worthless in a ring. This isn't Dallas, this is SEF, this is wrestling and your way out of your league. Tonight is hardcore rules meaning your skank girl can get in the ring and help you and I hope she does because I'll kill you both!

Julie chiming in with a grin.

But she won't be alone as we are the Sexy Sensual Sweeties who got no problem getting down and dirty in the ring with a little hardcore action! Tonight is indeed a WAR of the new year and the world will witness our reign of dominance beginning. Tonight The Queen takes her first step back towards her throne on top of SEF and Taylor gets to add another title, as worthless as it may be, to her resume.

Julie standing turns her back this way twirling to let her dress spin a little. Taylor standing and the two embrace with a kiss, then Taylor looking over Julie's shoulder in a hug says.

It is not I that crossed the line, well not this time at least!

A devious smirk as Julie steps out of view which shakes a little before steadying as Taylor continues.

It is you Shane who crossed the line into the new year claiming to be different and showing the same old bullshit. Now your being called out on your bullshit, you are being called out on your so called manhood, and you are simply being called out. So are you gonna remain hidden behind false claims and pity or will you actually be different?

Taylor walking towards the door says.

Difference between you and I is that I act on my claims, I make them come true, I live my dream while you just stay stuck in a dream world.

She opens the door and the view closing in fades to black leaving us in the dark, sort of like Shane Ewing in SEF!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF