sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

ignorance is your new best friend.

Started by xcherryxcrushx, January 05, 2013, 08:37:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xcherryxcrushx

The video feed fades in to white static, until the image appears on the screen. A few moments of silence, and a digitally altered voice, gender-less and ageless, filters through the speakers.

It has come to our attention that among the ranks of SEF, there is one who claims something she is not. The one we are referring to is the one claiming to be Kasey Winterborn. You may be asking yourself just who we are, but all you need to know about us is that we are dedicated to shedding light on the truth and eradicating the lies.

No longer will we tolerate your falsehoods and your deceptions. You claim to know all, but the reality is that you know nothing. We were content to sit back and watch as your lies unravelled at your feet, but still you play the false idol. Still you disrespect those that are far above you. Your claim that you are the blood sister to Phoenix Winterborn is as laughable as it is completely incorrect. Your failure to investigate anything at all about your target of thievery does nothing but prove that your ignorance knows no bounds.

We will, however, give credit where it is due. Your little courtroom scene was quite realistic. You must have paid those actors quite a bit of money. But the fact is they were just that - actors. Because no legitimate judge would grant such an outlandish request without going through the necessary background checks. And besides, there is no court order that can stop us, not even one from the Supreme Court  itself. But don't worry, little pretender - once we expose your lies and treachery, you'll be seeing a lot of the courts, facing charges like identity theft, falsifying documents and defamation of character.

Let it be known that we truly do not want to harm you. But, should you continue down this treacherous path, we will have no alternative. Do yourself a favour...drop your charade.

Or face your consequences.

Regards,

SkylerMoon

Kasey seen the feed and laughs her ass off and then shakes her head. She then speaks.

"Oh yeah..I am so scared of some invisible guy who makes threats against me over my own name. Wow..get over it.   You are so butthurt over my own name that its laughable now. I will continue to say this until you all get the clue...Phoenix is a chickenshit pussy who can't man up and face me himself and has to send his lackies to do what he could never do..beat me. Until then I am just going to brush you off and consider you not even a threat."

Kasey fades to black laughing her ass off at the so called army that is suppose to come after her over her own name.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF