sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

A Restart

Started by Crystal Sweet, January 07, 2013, 01:32:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crystal Sweet

They say you always have to go back to where you started from.. and well that is true in this case as well... For me SEF was one of the first places that I had joined when I first started wrestling... I didn't have the greatest experince here, so I moved on and went looking to make my calling else where.. and after getting the hang of things I did pretty damn good if i say so myself... but no mattter how much better I got, no matter how famous I got... SEF was always still in the back of my mind... I never made it where I wanted.. I never got the look I wanted... I never did anything that I would be pleased with... So now here I stand almost ten years into it, and at a point in my life where I feel that I have done everything I wanted... well almost... Which brings me back here to SEF... Now I'm not saying I'm going to reach for gold... No more than that I'm just reaching for a bit of success, a bit of respect... I know that I can obtain these things, I know where I am now.. and I know that I have grown enough to really be able to do anything that I want... So now here I am...

When SEF comes on the air you see Crystal walking into the arena... She removes her shades as she looks around a bit... The place has moved around a bit, so it did look different, it also grown a lot since the last time she was here.. She believed it was just starting itself when she got into it.. Just a year or so into it.. Crystal looked around a bit as she smirked thinking about everything.

||Crystal Sweet||- Let's see how things go this time around.

She chuckled a bit as she put her shades in her bag as she went walking down the hall, looking for the locker room area... She knew that she had a lot of things to do, but she was going to start slowly...Move her way back into things and see where things led her...

~

When she had her things unpacked and unloaded Crystal was once again walking down the hall, she had cleaned up a bit and was now relaxed enough to get down to business once again...She walked down the hall  heading out to the ring... Just before she stepped out there "Straight Out of Line" By Godsmack blares as she walks out on stage... She smirks as she looks around, the crowd knows of her by now as they cheer a bit, as she just smirks some walking down the ramp way as she makes her way to the ring... Crystal walks up the steel steps as she crawls in the ring.. She doesnt' waste much time as she just goes and gets a mic as she starts to talk after a moment.

||Crystal Sweet||- I'm not here to waste anyones time.. I'm here to kick some ass... I'm here to win some matches... I'm here to do the things that I didn't do at the start of my career when I first came to this place.

Crystal stood there as she was thinking about it,

||Crystal Sweet||- So what I'm asking for right now is a challenge.. Somoene come on out here and lets get this started... I don't want to waste time, I'm not wanting to delay things any longer than I have too... So if there is anyone in the back that is bored.. Or that just wants a piece of me, then come on down and let's get this show on the road.

Crystal smirked as she was thinking about it as she was hoping things would get started soon, as she wasnt' wanting to waste anytime, she was just wanting to get right into business... After all that was why she was here...

SkylerMoon

Kasey appears on the tron with wild eyes and a gaping mouth slightly angered.

"After I finish wiping up Tori Adams this Wednesday and the next week, I will gladly wipe that blonde hair all over the ring with your blood! You stupid ditzy whore, you should have never came for a challenge because now you have more than you bargained for, you have the real Kasey Winterborn ready to kick your ass!"

Crystal with a bit of a fuck you look, hand on her hip and Kasey pulling her own hair shrieks.

"Your all going to bow before the dark angel of death soon or later because the only real Winterborn is right here to stay for a very long time!"

And then the tron fades leaving Crystal scowling.

Crystal Sweet

What the fuck?  Really?  You have to be joking.. Let's see this stupid cunt who is still going around pretending to be Kasey Winterborn is actually trying to get Crystal in on this.. but unlike a real bitch, she actually just comes out on a tron... Or not coming out at all.. Wow what a fucking coward.. Crystal just shakes her head laughing as she stands there in the ring.

||Crystal Sweet||- Wow.. really... You come running your mouth to me... I mean really.. You don't even have the courage to come out here and address me in person instead you act like a fool on the tron up there..

Crystal just laughs shaking her head a bit.

||Crystal Sweet||- You want to fight me sure... I'll take the sloppy left overs... but I"m sure that my good friend Tori is going to kick your ass again.. Seeing as she already did it once...

She just laughed thinking about it.

||Crystal Sweet||- I was actually hoping my first match here would be against someone who was actually worth the time and could help my goals here in SEF... Not the resident scum bag... but I guess you have to take what you're handed... Unlike you, I'm not a coward, a weak bitch, a liar... a fucking low life... I accept any match... You want a fight, I'll fuck you up..

Crystal laughed as she dropped the mic as she was thinking about it, as she wasn't bothered by the weak ass stunt done by this little bitch... She was going to have a lot to learn, and one or two beatings just may not be enough... So Crystal has no problem with stepping in line and taking her turn...

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF