sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Gonna Strike (War #99 rp 2 for Shane Ewing)

Started by mysticbabydoll, January 08, 2013, 05:51:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mysticbabydoll

Shane was glad he wasn't gonna be in the company after these two last matches, and he can move on away from the people he works with. He is not even paying his opponents any attention since they don't deserve it, and he got done working out with his personal trainer as he said he is getting better as they talk.

Trainer

Your really improving Shane, and don't let your opponents get to you as they don't know you at all. Your not even part of this, and you didn't have to be pulled into this at all.

Shane Ewing

I am glad that I have one more match after this one, and I can leave. I find it funny that Tori and Zilus think that I am part of this when I clearly am I, and I am just here to be Kasey's tag team partner not that I asked for it. I don't even have a single problem with Tori and Zilus, so I am just buying my time until I am out of here. I don't need to get to know my tag team partner, and why when I am counting down the days until my last match.

Trainer

Are  you sure your making the right decision?

Shane Ewing

I thought about it, and I know it is the right decision. Look it has nothing to do with the people that I work with that caused me to leave, and I looked into every option I had as I knew that staying wouldn't change anything. I am just changing careers that is all, and this happens. Winning or losing doesn't matter right now, and either way I am going out with a bang.

Shane gets back in the ring with his trainer, and they get back to trainning as the scene fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF