sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Jade vs Sara Marie

Started by The Perry Family, April 14, 2023, 12:38:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

jade is in the ring and she then begin to talk.

Jade. Tonight i am going to face sara marie for the evolution womans championship in a table's match.

Jade. This Schould be fun and i really enjoy Tables Matches and i already know how this Match is Going to End.

Jade. Sara marie is going through a table and im going be the one standing tall.

Jade. So Sara Marie Get Your Ass Down here,And Get Your Bull Shit Out Of The Way Because.

Jade. When This Match, Begins No Talking just Plain Hard Hitting Action and I Can Not Wait.

Jade. So Sara Get Your Ass Down Here Now

she Waits
Jade West

Taylor Andrews

(The SEFTron lights up showing Sara Marie backstage laying on a table in her ring gear all stretched out with a smile on her face. The Womens Evolution Championship laying in front of her and the champ says.)

SM
Yea, whatever Jade, you are in no position to call any shots around her. I am the champion and I have been doing just fine defending this title against the likes of you and your buddies. And I am sure I will see them tonight, but they will make no difference since the DVF controls this show.

(Cliff o Clink walks into view wearing his ring gear and a leather jacket behind the table laying his left hand on Sara's hip to rub gently. Sara smiling up at him and looks forward to say.)

SM
I can't lose this title or me and my man won't be a couple of champions, so sorry Jade West, try better next time. Tonight, your ass goes through this table!

(Sara standing up to be lifted down by Cliff and then the Womens Evolution Champion grabs her title revealing the name of Jade West spray painted in white on the table. Sara smirking at it and says.)

SM
This is your future and trust me Jade, I know a thing or two about tables, after all, I was once a Dudley Girl. Tonight though you deal with the Womens Evolution Champion, Sara f'n Marie, and I will lay it on you so thick that you will be begging for a Sweet Kiss.

(Sara with her title up on her left shoulder and her other arm behind Cliff who has an arm around his girls shoulders and turn to walk off with Sara winking as she says.)

SM
Goodnight and good luck Jade, you need it all at your back.

The Perry Family

Jade. Is Stil Backstage and is Surrounded, And She Then Fixes her Hair and Begin to Talk.

Jade. You Think You Are So Smart Don't You Sara, Iam Not Giving Up On You I Don't Care if DMV Runs This Place.

Jade. Iam a West we Are The Devils Playground, I f You Even Think, Iam Going Through This Table You Got With my Name on It.

Jade. Your More Stupid and Insane Then anyone int he DVF. Me and my Family my Buddies Will be Around

Jade. To Watch Me Push You Through the Table As i Powerbomb You Right Through One.

Jade. Rest for a while And Relaxes and Begin to talk again.

Jade.IF You May Think DVF, Runs This Place your Mistaken! Devil Playground Runs this Place.

Jade. After The Night Wolf, Defeats, LBD To Retain Her Anarchy Womans Championship,

Jade. And After i Become The Evolution Womans Champion We Are Going To Run This Place Rather You Like it or Not!

Jade. So Don't Even Think About Trying Anything, Because it Is Not Going to Work! So Good Luck,

Jade. Oh Since you Like Spray Painting Stuff so Much i Dare you to Spray Paint My Hole Head With Your Spray Can.

Jade. Go Ahead Bitch If You Got The Balls Bitch. Well Good Luck Your Going Need it we Gone.

they take off.

Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF