sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Phoenix Rises (Anarchy with Mack and Simon)

Started by Phoenix, April 09, 2023, 06:56:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

(So The Phoenix showed up last week on Anarchy as the new Anarchy World Champion and he called out anyone and got no response, nothing, and well he was quick to disappear, he is going to be on Anarchy this week and every Friday night we host our flagship show. Now Phoenix is here and he is ready, so let's go to the back of the Oakland Coliseum as we are back in the US, back in the states, we are in Oakland California. The hometown of Cliff o Clink, one of the three men who faces Phoenix on Anarchy. And Phoenix teams with two other men as well since it is a six man tag team match, and also, one third of the 6 Star Tag Team Champions is in this match and one of the partners to Phoenix. So we are in the back of the coliseum where Anarchy is being hosted this week and the Anarchy World Championship comes into view first as it rests on a table in a dressing room that we pan up to see Phoenix is kicked back on a sofa in black leather pants and a black t-shirt with a picture of a phoenix on the front colored in red and yellow with flames along the bottom of the bird. A backwards black ballcap on his head with his hanging down his shoulders and the face of Phoenix covered in a groomed beard, but not hiding that big grin on his face.)

Phoenix
Well what can I say, but I do have a match and I am teaming with two men I battled a lot in my career. The Mack, Daddy Mack, whatever ya want to call him, but don't call him Marijuana Mack or ANA will get pissed. I see him tweeting out about the debut of Marijuana Mack which I remember man, I was trying to keep my foot in the door of SEF back then, but ANA didn't want me as the face. Now a days he can't stop me, no one can and its been that way for a few years now. I paid my dues a long time ago and took more lumps than I ever should have for SEF, but hey, we are SEF and I am damn sure SEF. The Phoenix is Jake Voss and Jake Voss is and always be SEF. But loyalty will indeed only get you so far and I learned that long ago when I took more lumps than I should have, so now I give the f'n lumps to those that need to pay their dues and it comes in form of Phoenix Rises. I rose up at Wrestle X and I will only continue to rise as high as I want to be, plus I am teaming with Mack, so I have to be pretty damn high to keep up with him! That may have a double meaning or more to it, but hopefully ya all know what they both mean and we can move on because Simon Lee Nash and I have to work together it seems. Lately he has been teaming with Jason Stratus and Carlos Mitchell and looked like they were forming a little clique, but hey, Mack is a co holder of the 6 Star Tag Team Championship and teaming with us randoms tonight, so who knows what is gonna happen. I do know that Cliff o Clink is gonna rip us to pieces if we don't get along because I know Cliff and he has a bigger edge than I do, or bigger chip on his shoulder. His start into this business was a little rougher, but look at him now, a champion in his own right, the Evolution X Champion, the oldest active title we have in SEF. I would never take the CoC lightly as he and I have been beating each other up around this world for the last five years carrying this company. We rode together in Impact X and under other stables names, but he and I are alike in that we are SEF through and through. Chris Paine and Jason Price, two of the same like us and that is how I know that I have to work extremely well with my partners or we are going to lose in a dominant fashion. Cliff has the DVF under his control, his reign of terror if want to call it that, and they will stop at nothing. Now on the other hand, I am the Anarchy World Champion and Simon Lee Nash just headlined Wrestle X against Taylor Andrews. Plus we have Daddy Mack who just captured the 6 Star Tag Team Championship with LBD and Chris Orton, so we have the credentials to beat back the DVF and now we just gotta be on the same page every step of the match and execute our game like a flawless machine. I'm here all night, so if Simon or Mack want to get together for this match we got, you know where to find me. I even got some green buds and an old bottle of scotch that I might even take a shot of with ya, but maybe I'll stick to water. Anyways, I'm gonna test this bud out while I wait for Anarchy.

(Phoenix leaning forward to pull a bottle of whiskey up from the floor to set to the left his title. A cork in the top of it looking like its maybe homemade and Phoenix pulling green and black bag up to open and shakes a few buds of pot out, then picks up a grinder from behind his title and starts the process as we fade to black.)

Daddy Mack

(Mack walking into the room now wearing his ring tights, boots, a black t-shirt and his hair down and messy, no beard on his clean face. His blue eyes with that sarcastic grin light up as he says.)

"You too high or you save me one of them there things you were trying to roll up??"

(Mack sliding on down to sit on the sofa next to Phoenix who just nods ok at Mack who says.)

"I heard what ya had to say and I would came around earlier, but I was kind of waiting on Simon, hoping he would be here, honestly, I'm let down that he ain't. But if any two guys could beat three guys tonight, its us against the DVF. Then again, maybe we outta just get high and think up a new plan?"

(Mack leans back thinking as Phoenix says.)

Simon Lee Nash

Simon is sitting on his own. Listening to the two guys just talking about the match. 

Daddy Mack: You going to say something there boy?

Simon glares at Daddy Mack. 

Phoenix just looks at Simon and then looks at Daddy Mack

Simon: It's simple, We go out there and kick ass take names. Leave no stone unturn. 

Simon: You guys do what you do. I will do my job. We get the victory. 

Simon: We all have history with one another. We know what each of us are capable of in that very ring. 

Simon: I am sorry for the other three in that other side of the ring. They are about to get destoryed by the three of us. 

Simon chuckles for a second. 

Simon: It's too easy. 

Looks at Daddy Mack

Simon: No need to worry about me man. I am here and that was the only thing you was worried about? We are already in a good spot. 

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF