sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Savanna Visits Simon Nash

Started by Tonya Walker, April 23, 2023, 09:01:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonya Walker

Savanna Walker: is Shown Walking in to Simon Nash locker room without Knocking, She Got Her Quiet Sister With Her, She Looks at Him and Begin to Talk.

Savanna Walker: hey Nash Let me Say This You Are Failing Miserably Without me by your Side.

Savanna Walker: You Have Lost Match after Match, Trust me Your a Loser to Everyone who Watches and Supports You.

Savanna Walker: But it Does not Have to Be That Way if u Want to Be Somebody!

Savanna Walker: You Need Us By Your Side me and Lexi, Then U Be a Winner we Are Working Slowly to Get Our Careers Going.

Savanna Walker: And if You Don't Want to be Known as Daddy Jobbor to your Future Kids and Family

Savanna Walker: You Would Make The Best Decsion And Align Yourself With me and Lexi

Savanna Walker if Not Im Sure Your Career Would Be Fine Being Flushed Right Down The Toilet, Your Choice.

they Wait
Tonya Walker.

Simon Lee Nash

Simon laughs at the idea

Simon: Are you kidding me right now? I mean ok so i lost my main event match at Wrestle X against the Golden Goddess herself but Taylor Andrews and myself had a hell of a main event and gave me what i was looking for all along. RESPECT.

Simon: I got the respect from the management team, I got the respect from this god damn locker room and yet you want to talk about my family and my legacy

Simon: Let's talk about your family and legacy, How many championships have you won? 

Simon: How many main events have you been in

Simon: OR should i say Did you fucking main event this years wrestle X? 

Simon: now unless you are Liz Decker, Or ANA or hell even the Golden Goddess herself. Then i would listen to any one of those three but you two there is only one thing you need to do right now

Simon: GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY LOCKER ROOM RIGHT NOW. 

Tonya Walker

Savanna Walker: Keeps Staring at him for a while, she shakes her head and looks at her sister and she then begin to talk.

Savanna Walker: Fine Fine, There is Tons of People Around Here Who Could Use my Help and Guidance to Help make their Careers Mean Something.

Savanna Walker: And You Want Talk About How Many Championships have i won Bitch i am a formor Womans champion but not here but it does count for me.

Savanna Walker. I Just got Here i Did not Headline no Wrestel X but Someday we Will.

Savanna Walker: And you Want Talk About Respect Fucker Where i Come From Respect is Either Earned or Gained or Beaten in to, a Poor Soul

Savanna Walker: Who Does Not Know What Respect is Trust me i Did not Spend 5 Years in Prison Without Learning a few Things Without Survival.

Savanna Walker: Oh and Liz and All Them Names u Mentioned they mean Nothing to me and The Wolf is going Beat i mean Beat the Living Daylights in to her and Retain her Anarchy Womans Champion!

Savanna Walker: Anyway we got Better Stuff to do The Hang Around a Jobbor like Yourself We Only do Buisness With People Who Respect us Not a Nobody like Yourself!

{ She Drinks her Redbull and Waits before leaving with Lexi
Tonya Walker.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF