sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Getting it on!(War RP 1)

Started by Tori Adams, January 12, 2013, 07:48:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tori Adams

Well now this was more like it... Another tag match but this time the real Kasey Winterborn will be in action as the two of us will be going up against Midnight and her husband Ravyn Crow... This match may not have been a long time coming, but  it will still be a great see... People will be looking forward to the two of us getting rid of those two losers once and for all... I have never tagged with Kasey, but I have tagged with a Winterborn, and have held gold with Phoenix as well , so it will be interesting to see what Kasey brings to the table... I'm not one who puts blind faith in people that I don't know, so even though I'm looking forward to this, I'm still going to be keeping my eye on things and making sure what needs to be done gets done...

When SEF comes on the air you see Tori and Zion in their locker room, Tori is sitting on his lap as she has a smirk on her face.. .She leans down kissing him a bit as her hands are running on his bare chest as his shirt is open... She leans back a bit looking at him.

||Tori Adams||- You are hot as hell.

She grinned looking at him as her nails lightly dug into his chest.. Zion grinned up as he looked at her, nodding his head...

{Zilus Zion}- Tell me something I don't know.

They both laughed at that as she put her head to the side a bit as she was thinking some... Yeah so his good looks were no secret to him, he knew he was hot, he took care of himself and earned his dashing good looks, so he wasn't shy about what he thought of himself.. Tori thought a moment though.

||Tori Adams||- After Kasey and I are done with those two losers , they will no longer be in SEF... I or I should say We will make sure that they never get in this ring again... The low life losers that they are... I am so looking forward to beating the living hell out of those two, I can't wait to get in the ring.

Tori grinned as she was thinking about it, as she was really looking forward to this, she moved her hand over his body again getting rid of his shirt as she was slowly stripping him down, as she was taking her time with it.

||Tori Adams||- SEF should be thanking me...

{Zilus Zion}- For doing there dirty work?

She chuckled a bit as she was thinking about it..

||Tori Adams||- That.. And  pushing things or making Midnight go nuts enough until Kasey got here herself to handle things.. I made things entertaining for the masses... Just like I will continue to do at the next War..

She smirked as she was thinking about it as she had no doubt that one of the highlights of WAR would be the release of Midnight and Ravyn Crow after they get there ass's beat in that cage match... It was all just a matter of time, but Tori knew she was a big player in this and was really looking forward to it..

||Tori Adams||- Enough talking..

She grinned as she moved her hands down between them as she started to play with the buckle of his pants... Yes she was ready for her match up , she was ready to tag with her partner, but right now, she was ready to play with Zion, and she was more than happy to get in his pants!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF