sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Rob Rush Promo / CPS v. DVF

Started by Rick Reynolds, January 11, 2013, 07:19:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick Reynolds

Rob Rush stands in in a room wearing blue jeans and a black basketball jersey watching a tape of his tag match on WAR. He furrows his brow at the dropkick sending him off the apron to be followed by the Flash and Splash. Then the Dirty Drop and its over, so her turns it off tossing the remote to the floor and suddenly snaps forward with a kick sending the tv set smashing to the floor. Rob turning to the door which opens up and Frank Hussar walks in. He sees the tv, smirks at Rob and takes a seat on the sofa asking.

So you got something to say or you just want to fight?

Rob a bit unemotional says.

I gotta make up for Wednesday! Next week I'm not even on WAR, I get to warm up the crowd and you better bet I will! And you can count on me having your back.

Frank with a book in hand now says.

Don't worry about me kid! You focus on your match and I'll be watching you!

Rob nodding and does quick salute to his friend before heading the door and down the hall. Just a few steps and Greg Boone is in his face asking.

So how do ya feel losing to Julie and Taylor two days ago and now your wrestling a dark match before WAR next week on the hundredth episode?

Rob faking a smile just says.

I feel like kicking some ass and making up for that loss, so I'm a go out and get myself ready to face whoever I gotta face.

Greg asking.

Speaking of, what do you think of your opponent, Kimberly Pain?

Rob smiling a bit more real just says.

I think she may be someone to watch for on the mat and believe you me, I'll be watch her and waiting to counter into the R & R cause she could use a little!

A cocky smile and Rob continues.

Kim is going to get welcomed properly into SEF and with a loss because I am rushing my way to the top of SEF. No little girl is gonna stand in my way, no one at all will stopme from being the next franchise of SEF!

Greg nodding now asks.

So after-

But he is cut off by Axel and Flamez shoving him into the wall making way for Troy Storms and Nick Torres who have their girls hanging off their arms. Ms Greedy and Stacy in some slutty outfits while Storms and Torres sport blue jeans and gangsta shirts with dark shades. Axel and Flamez in jeans and black tees march past Rob who just stands back not wanting to fucking with the beefy bastards. Storms smirks at Rob shaking his head at him, then keeps walking with his posse towards the ring. Their music cued up and the arena fills with boos.

CPS coming out on the stage begin their walk to the ring with Axel and Flamez behind Storms and Torres. Ms Greedy and Stacy in front slide into the ring as Storms and Torres head up the steps. Axel and Flamez stay on the floor as Ms Greedy gets a mic, stands near Storms who lays an arm around her shoulders, and the redhead says with a smirk.

Yes, good for all of you, and I hate you as well, but...

The crowd booing loud and she just glares around the arena at the rowdy fans. Stacy next to her just whispers something to Greedy who chuckles, then she says.

I am out here for one thing and that is to get control of this company and I am calling Whitney Marret out to a match for total control if I beat her one on one, but if she wins, we are gone, CPS is no more!

Some cheers at the sound of that last line and Ms Greedy smirking devilishly up at Storms who nods in approval.

You like that, but it won't be the result you get if that bitch actually steps in the ring with me because she is past her prime. I am the next in line for power around her, I am the new dominant woman, and Whitney, I deserve this! Don't let your fear of me prevent this match, make it happen and let me kick your ass.

Ms Greedy getting eager and lowers the mic waiting for an answer when Destruction marches out on the stage to.

And then Viper steps out in his black casual suit, hair let down and a mic in hand as he stands between the Monsters of Mayhem on the stage.

Ladies and gentlemen, and oh yea, you little band of bitches in the ring, in my ring, especially you Greedy whore, get ready for your answer straight from the true dominant woman of the ring!

And Viper pointing back with both hands to the curtain.

Liz

As Viper points to the back with Destruction is standing over to the left side of the stage, "Badass" by Saliva hits the PA and right when the music kicks in, a woman dressed in a black and blue tube top mid-thigh-high dress that makes the curves of her tits stand out with a black leather biker jacket that hugs her MILFilcious body and a pair of black leather super spiky stilettoed above-the-knee high boots. Her hair is half up and half down with her diamond hoop earrings showing and a necklace that is a silver chain necklace with a silver cross with a huge diamond in the middle of the cross. She also has a 14.00ctw pear and round cut diamond wedding set with eternity wedding band all set in platinum. That woman is none other than SEF Founder, Whitney Marret-Vladimir. Whitney looks out to the crowd, with her hands on her waist, that is giving her a huge standing ovation with a bright and huge smile, so much so that CPS is not looking happy at all. Whitney takes the mic from Viper as the music cuts and the crowd settles down. Whitney looks down to the ring with the most distain and hatred for anyone can muster and says.

Whitney Marret-Vladimir:
Let me get you straight on this before agree to anything. You see, after dealing with your kind has only left a bad taste in my mouth for believing anyone. Especially you're lying skanky ass. If you win, I must leave step down from the Board. But if I win, and honey, I will win, you and the rest of you undeserving group of asshole are going to disband.

Ms Greedy looks up to the stage and nods as she says.

Ms Greedy:
Oh yeah. You done here in SEF with being on the board and in ring action.

Whitney looks to Viper and he whispers something in her ear that makes her smile as he stands straight again. She once more raises the mic up to her lips and says.

Whitney Marret-Vladimir:
You know something. Something about the vibe I'm getting about this is that on the card, it might steal the show. Seen as I can't and will not trust you, let's add to this match. Viper, Thrash, Slash, Storms, Axel, Flamez, Torres, and that spic bitch Stacy will be the lumberjacks. This match has to take place at a pay per view and at Total Anarchy, your ass gets served bitch. I will beat you from pillar to post and prove to you and all the people listening and watching me, that there's not one person in this company that's more dominant than yours truly. I am The True and Only Dominant Woman in the Ring......Period! And bitch, you and the rest better get used to that. Now Vic and boys, let's go to the back, I would like to go and be with my family.

Viper wraps his arms around Whitney's waist pulling her close to him and staring deep into her beautiful blue eyes with his own dark blue eyes as they smile at each other as "Indestructible" blares through out the Joe. The scene fades to black after Viper and Whitney head to the back with Thrash and Slash following behind them.

Da Gangstas

Ms Greedy scowling in the ring as Storms just sneers at the exit of the DVF. Torres still in the corner laid back all casual and not caring much while Stacy is a bit miffed. Ms Greedy raising the mic to her lips with a scornful tone.

When I get done with you...

She looks up to Storms with a vengeful grin and then to Stacy and back up the aisle to say.

When we get done showing the so called dominant DVF who is really in charge around here. When we get done making sure you do as we say and everything we say, you will thank us! You will be grateful that we made you do things the right way and let us control it all. You should have made this easy on yourself and just gave up without a fight because now Whitney, you may not be physically able to play with your kids!

She grins arrogantly as Storms just smirks a little through that rough exterior, the crowd not to fond of Ms Greedy who says.

Well at least you won't after Total Anarchy, after CPS takes over, after it all comes crashing down for you, your company, and your family! Its all going to end, it will all be over, like some dream. The dream ends for you, but do not worry, you will live the dream we allow you to live, the real american dream and nothing to do with some old hasbeen!

Some heat for the rip on Dusty Rhodes and Storms not smiling, but doesn't do anything, just sneers a little while looking to the mat. Greedy just continues with a grin.

Tonight you signed your death warrant Whitney and at Total Anarchy, I serve it to you and CPS will deliver total control over SEF, I promise!

Ms Greedy drops the mic now and raises her arm up in the air with her index finger pointing high.

She smiles big and Storms raising her other arm pointing to his girl while yelling.

YOUR WINNER AND NEW CEO!

The crowd booing as Stacy and Torres stand next to the other couple raising their arms high in a show of dominance, then they exit the ring heading to the back. Axel and Flamez follow and CPS soon disappear behind the curtain and soon head for the exit of the arena when Greg Boone comes down the hall nearly getting beat by Axel and Flamez. He's let free to ask his question though.

What exactly were talking about out there in the ring? What did you mean by allowing Viper and Whitney to live a certain way when this is for control of SEF?

Storms answering this with a gruff voice and a snarling lip.

They will never leave SEF, so when we control this place, and we will, they will do as we say or else!

Storms doing a cut throat with his thumb snaps his hand forward pushing Greg backwards into Flamez who shoves the interviewer into Axel. Greg shoved away stumbling backwards and CPS just walks out to the parking lot to a waiting limo which they all enter. Axel and Flamez both in front and once their all in the limo pulls away from the arena.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF