sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Sierra vs Sara Marie . Mayhem

Started by The Perry Family, June 05, 2023, 09:50:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

Sierra is in the ring with a mic in her hand she then begin to talk.

Sierra Perry. Sara Marie you held that Evolution womans Championship, longer then i thought but tonight it ends Bitch it is going to end.

Sierra Perry, You Can Come Down to the Ring and Say Just About Whatever you Want.

Sierra Perry. But When That Bell Hits all Talking is Over,  and The Fighting begins.

Sierra Perry.Im going to tear you apart Limb from Limb im going to totally destroy you Sara,

Sierra Perry. your Long Reign as Evolution Womans Champion comes to an end tonight,i Don't Care What Happens U and Me

Sierra Perry. Are Going to Tear the House down i Hope your All Ready Because you are Going to Need all the Help you Need.

{ She Walks around the ring relaxes and she then begin to talk again.

Sierra Perry. You Know What i Want you to Bring it all, Because i want to be Hurt i Want to feel Pain Bitch i don't want you to leave anything Out!

Sierra Perry. Show me just how much this evolution womans championship means to you, i love feeling pain come on down Bitch i don't got all night.

she wait

Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF