sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The World Champion Notices All, Plus the Sexy Sensual Sweeties get ready for WAR

Started by Taylor Andrews, January 16, 2013, 08:47:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

Frank Hussar sits in a small dressing room on a metal folding chair in his black singlet and boots. Black pads over his knees and elbows and some black tape around his wrists and hands. The SEF World Title laying on the seat of another chair as Frank just stares to the floor with his elbows on his knees. His long hair wet and stringy hanging over his face and his voice sharp and gruff.

Shane Mack, I heard you loud and clear, but what you fail to realize is that this doomsday is going to end the world of SEF for everyone, but me! I don't work for Viper nor do I care who's life he makes a living hell. Your beef with him is yours, I just seize opportunity to get my hands on the richest prize in the game and I did just that. I beat you like I do once again tonight!

Frank looking up now, his eyes fierce and dark with hatred for anyone who dares look into them.

Tonight on WAR all the names in the world won't stop a gore or whatever I feel like destroying you with. I don't need a fancy move to finish you or anyone off cause the real damage I inflict is simply and purely pain! You can give the show of a lifetime, but it will be I who ends the show. This World Champ is going down in history as the longest reigning champion, so not tonight or anytime this year. Any new punk can come in and claim to put the World Champ on notice, but I notice all of you and I sweat none of you. You want to put me on notice, then make a bigger splash than arriving late on the whole scandal with your last name being stolen. I would have settled things quicker and much more noticable just as I will do to Mack on WAR!

Frank reaching for his title as he stands up and slings the strap over his left shoulder. A slap to his back and he walks out of the room unphazed, his hulking frame moving down the hall and then the view cuts to elsewhere in the arena.

Into the room of the Sexy Sensual Sweeties where Taylor Andrews lays on her left side showing off those wonderful curves in nothing except red lace panties with a matching bra hugging those firm tits tight. That long blonde hair hanging down around her left arm propped up under the side of her head. A playful smile on her face as Taylor runs her right hand along her thigh and up to her hip, then smacks her own ass lightly. A bit of a devious smirk and Taylor just says.

You boys in this tag team match think your going to be able and fight off three of the top tag teams in SEF? Cool Jay Lou and Mesa, a great team indeed I will agree and well deserving of those Tag Titles, but a better team than us little Sweeties?!

Taylor batting her eyelashes innocently, but grins devilishly, then laughs a little. She just smiles playfully saying.

As much as we respect you two guys, hell, as much as we respect every team in this match because regardless of what some of their actions have been, their all top tag teams of SEF. And we sit with them on top ready to take the top spot because there is only room for two of us and you boys are getting too big for those belts. They would look much better on a much slender and sexier waist like my own or The Queen of SEF, my partner, Julie!

And from the left of the sofa Taylor lays on comes Julie showing that pretty face of hers smirking devilishly at the Golden Gal. Julie crawling over Taylor seductively wearing matching lace bra and panties, only dark green. The Queen turning Taylor to her back lays on top of her rubbing her tits through the bra with her right hand. Julie's left behind her neck as Taylor has her arms wrapped around Julie's neck. The two kiss for a little bit, then Julie looking this way with an exotic smile.

Jay and Mesa, what I did with Mack was nothing compared to the Tag Team Title reign of these Sexy Sensual Sweeties! Tonight is WAR and we will have the glory after battling you little boys who will have no choice, but to bow before your Queen. As Taylor noted, we respect you, but we will own you in that ring. Destruction and CPS, well, I have a feeling they may be cancelling each other out tonight, but it is fatal four way rules, anything goes! Just the way we like it!

And Julie reaching in front of the sofa grabs a remote, turns to Taylor kissing her and clicks a button fading to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF