sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Tonya Walker Vs Sara Marie

Started by Tonya Walker, August 25, 2023, 10:35:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonya Walker

Tonya Walker is in the Ring, She Then Looks Around And She Then Begin To Talk.

Tonya Walker. Well Tonight, Iam Going One on One With Sara Marie The Former Womans Evolution Champion.

Tonya Walker. Well People Been Saying How i Don't Got a Chance Against Her, Well You Know What i Think Ido I Know IDo,

Tonya Walker. I May Not Have Been Here,Long as She Has, But I Have Picked Up On A Lot of Things Along The Way!

Tonya Walker. This Company Means a Lot To Me i Don't Want To Let Anyone Down By Any Means!

Tonya Walker.{ Looks Around The Ring She Then Begin To Talk.

Tonya Walker. i know I Have Lost Some Matches Since I Debuted Here, But Im Not Going To Let That Get Me Down!

Tonya Walker. Sara Marie Iam Comign For You, I Compete Against Everyone They Put Me Against! I Never Turn Down A Challange Iam

Tonya Walker. Looking Foreward  To Our Match Im Going To Break You Down Like The Bitch That You Are!

{ She Rubs Her Head,Takes a Few Deep Breaths And She Then Begin to Talk.

Tonya Walker. I Hope You Are Ready To Get Your Ass Kicked Tonight Honey Because Like It Or Not Your Going Down! For The Count!

Tonya Walker. Im Not Going Be Tossed Around Like a Piece of Garbage By Anyone Nomore This Time Is For Tonya Walker This is Tonya Time!

Tonya Walker So Enough Talking Toots Get Your Ass Down Here And Lets Get To Some Ass Kicking Right here  And Now!

she Wait For Reply.

Tonya Walker.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF