sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Happy Anniversary, Normy!

Started by founder, January 25, 2013, 02:17:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

To my loving husband, Norm, on our 10 year anniversary. 10 years ago, I knew exactly what I was doing by making you my husband and making me your wife. Even though a certain bunch of people turned on me because of it, we are so much stronger and I don't give a damn what anyone wants to say about us. I just hope that the next ten to forever is a lot smoother than these last ten have been for us. All know is that you have turned out to be everything that I wanted then and ever will want. Also, you are a great father to our little girl and I'm happy that I have you for the father of my children. It just seems like yesterday, we were planning our life together.....funny on how time has flown by. I love you, Norman, and thank you for being by my side through out everything. Because "Only God Knows Why" you have but I love you for it. :D ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ :D Happy 10 Year Anniversary, my loving, caring dark sweet "Venomous" ( ;) ) prince!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF