sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

ALL READ

Started by admin, February 02, 2013, 03:40:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NBD

so yea, rules have been edited, though none of the five commandments, lol, joking, were changed really, just a big note added at the bottom concerning different shows in we have and where to roleplay for each show unless your on both, then ya can roleplay in both or just 1. i also put in there about my characters i will play and roleplay for if their booked against another member and best r/p wins, though you will win more times than not. And well I have always relied on a judging panel based off my messenger list which has worked well, plus we had judging panels in sef over the years made up of just members, i would like to ask if anyone else would like to help out in that regard, just help judge matches and we could have some sort of board perhaps where we can vote on who wins what match and we need to discuss it as well, state reasons unless its obvious cause of a no show, lol. anyways, if anyone wants tobe a judge or help even more, feel free to pm me or just reply to this and we'll get a panel together

oh yea, the link to the rules is http://sef4life.com/rules.html if ya haven't found it already and be sure to check out the new Saturday night show and give your critique. its just a bi weekly storied show, though if anyone wanted to help out with it and even make it weekly i would be open to that idea, so pm me if ya want

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF