sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.09.24: Carnage & Mayhem, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

A Willing Challenger (NC)

Started by The American Tradition, February 13, 2013, 11:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The American Tradition

"So...Jake Voss wants to call me out. The great and powerful SEF Champion? Wants to call someone like me out to face him next week. Roger that. Well, Jakemo. I hope you brought your big boy wrestling boots, cause I'm bringin my shit kickers because things are about to get messy."

Open scene on Phoenix Winterborn sitting backstage before his match on WAR goes down.

"The defiant god really thinks that he has it in him to call ME a fraud? Son, where I come from, the term god is not given to a person by himself. he EARNS that title. Am i a god of wrestling? Hell no. I'm a mere man, but the funny thing is? So. Are. You. You are flesh and bone. You break, just like any other human being. And when the time is right? You WILL be broken. You wanna say that I was waiting for someone to hand me opprtunity? I'm sorry, did you watch me destroy Bill Roberts? Are you gonna watch me as I take out Darland? Are you gonna keep saying that I was waiting for someone to hand things to me? Or are you going to watch in awe as you're staring up at the lights while I stand over you, holding YOUR SEF championship as you ponder the deeper questions in life. Like, 'did anyone get the license plate of that human truck that just ran me over?' Or...'why in the HELL did I choose to face Phoenix Winterborn? That wasn't my shining moment.' And I will look down at you with a smile on my face and simply say, nay. But after that, I'll let you have your belt back, but know this. You may be the champion for now, but as long as Phoenix Winterborn is around? Your days as champ may as well be numbered. Thanks for picking me, champ. I'll see you at WAR, and then we'll find out who the man around here is, and who the bitch is."

Phoenix flashed that confident smirk he was known for, as he went back to lacing up his boots.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF