sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Queen Continues Her Streak While Mack Rolls On & More for WAR

Started by Daddy Mack, February 27, 2013, 04:04:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

The Queen and this years SEF Rumble winner, Julie, sits on a snow covered ledge of a building over looking the city of Winnipeg. The Winnipeg Arena can be seen behind Julie who is clad in tight leather pants, fur lined stilettos and a leather jacket zipped up tight. Her blonde hair almost sparkling off the snow as she sits with her feet up on the ledge on a spot which has been cleared of snow. The view showing today's date in the corner, the day of WAR and the time shows 13:01, and its not quite as steady as usual indicating a hand held. Perhaps held by Taylor Andrews? Julie with her arms around her knees looks out at the arena with a gleam of determination in her eyes. She looks this way with a smile and those green eyes shining bright as a future World Champion!?!

So my road to Wrestle X is not exactly that challenging!? Last week I faced Kimberly Pain and I looked her over hoping for a good challenge, thinking maybe one of these women coming into SEF would live up to the legacy we created!

Julie grinning a bit exuding confidence knowing she helped break the gender barrier in SEF. She helped create an equal workplace for women in this sport.

Now I get to face Kasey Winterborn, the woman who had her name ripped off and well I felt bad for her having some piece of shit steal her identity, I am not going to bow before anyone. If anyone bows, it is you to I for I am The Queen of SEF and I deserve it more than anyone. Well you came in here kicking the ass of some thieving bitch, then failed to do anything else, I have been here for years honing my craft. I spent the last two years involved at the top of SEF, working with the Owner, but now I am ready for Wrestle X, to take my rightful spot in the ring as the best! Kasey Winterborn will not be a major bump in the road for me, and certainly she will not stop me from making it to the biggest show of the year. Nothing can stop The Queen!

Julie still grinning with those eyes darkening a bit it seems showing that determination to be the best.

Whether its Jake Voss or Frank Hussar or someone else who happens to get their hands on the SEF World Title, it doesn't matter! Come Wrestle X, this is your new World Champion of SEF, the Sexy Sensual Sweetie that I am!

Julie pulling her legs close springs up to her feet turning this way with her arms crossed over her chest. A bit of an arrogant smirk across her face, but those eyes showing how serious she takes this, how much she wants to be champion!

I am not going to lose to some little girl who can't even take down Tristan Darland. The Queen is bigger and better than he and Kasey, than Kimberly and everyone else. Shane Mack is no exception because The Showsteala will be left to second place come Wrestle X. He and Viper may have the last spot of the night, but I will have the best spot, I will make sure the spotlight stays on the SEF World Heavyweight Champion, your Queen of SEF, me!

Still smirking and Julie drops forward off the ledge coming closer moving the camera away. Kissing can be heard as the view drops to the snow covered roof and Taylor's voice saying lustfully.

Let's go down to the hotel room!

Julie with a demanding sort of tone.

Let's just go down right here!

And then fade to black leaving us to only imagine the scenario of Julie and Taylor on a snow covered roof going down one another..........so now that the boys have wandered into dreamland, to all the ladies, especially one Kasey Winterborn. Tonight The Queen continues her dominating WAR torn road to Wrestle X where she will cash in on her SEF Rumble victory to snare the SEF World Heavyweight Championship! It is time for a real change in SEF, its time for the toughest female to reclaim her throne as Queen of SEF! Julie didn't enter this business to be eye candy, to dance and prance like a groupie whore. Julie is a pro wrestler with her eye on the biggest prize of all looking to strap it around her sexy waist. At Wrestle X she gets that chance, Julie does a little bit of dancing in the ring, dancing around the so called World Champion to drop him dirty to the mat and win!

Standing in front of The Triad's dressing room backstage at the Winnipeg Arena is Greg Boone knocking on the door. It opens up with Rob Rush standing in the doorway wearing jean shorts, white hi tops, and a white basketball jersey with The Triad in blue letters over the number 03. Rob with the II Title around his waist just nods to Greg with a look of, what the hell do you want.

Rob Rush, just the guy I wanted to talk to. Last week you did it, you won that II Title in a grueling match against Taylor Andrews who seems to have suffered a knee injury and is expected to miss time from the ring. Think things may have turned out different had she not been injured?

Rob grinning a little, but almost snarling with eyes lit up and determined to be the II Champion of SEF.

How do you know she didn't get injured because I was too damn tough for her to beat?

Greg attempts to answer, but gets shoved back by Rob who says.

Taylor Andrews can have her rematch whenever she feels ready to step back in the ring with me. Until then I'll be keeping this title nice and warm. I'll shine it up very pretty, and when she faces me I will beat her again and shine it up even more. This belt now belongs to me and no one is taking it, not Taylor, not anyone else.

How you feel about facing Earl tonight? Its non title, but if he wins he would be in line for a shot one would think.

Earl can step to the back of the line where he belongs because after tonight he'll be running back to the streets. He may have gotten lucky enough to enter the SEF Rumble last month, but he ain't coming near the II Title and my feet will make sure of that by kicking his ass to the mat.

Is Frank in there? Mind of I get a word with him?

Rob arching a brow just shrugs and leans back into the room closing the door a little.

Yo Frank, Greg Boone wants a word with you.

No!

And Rob peeking out the door just grins at Greg who heard and then the door shuts in his face. Greg walking off down the hall and further down we find Bill Roberts standing in front of an SEF backdrop in his ring gear and an SEF Rebel Yell tee. A pair of dark rhinestone studded glasses cover his eyes while his hair hangs down his shoulders and Bill's arms are crossed over his chiseld chest. His expression a bit cocky, but somewhat serious.

Kimberly Pain, we get to warm up the the crowd for WAR and you haven't had a very successful run in SEF since arriving here. Well I admit I am still in the dark despite getting to work that one opening match a few weeks back, I am still here because I want to be. Why are you here Kimberly? Why do remain in SEF when you haven't done a damn thing around here? I think its high time SEF sent ya packing or maybe their just waiting for someone like me to show ya the door or something else? Maybe after the show me and you can get better acquainted even?

A bit more cocky with a slight smirk to Bill's expression.

Probably the only thing your good for, then again, I don't know that your good at anything, even a quick fuck! Maybe that means tonight will be a quick match for me to win? At least I'll be showing off my talent on my way to victory while you just chalk up another loss. See ya in the ring sweetheart!

Bill pulling his shades off gives a wink of his left eye with a smirk, then slides the shades back on. He walks off passing Cool Jay Lou who takes the spot in front of the backdrop. Jay leaping up into the splits a few times loosening up, then crosses his arms loosely over his chest with a calm smirk across his face.

Tim Stone, an interesting transition ya made from Showstoppa GM to wrestling in the dark. Last week ya lost to Billy, who like myself ain't in iX anymore, though we be back together on the drop of a dime if we had to be. You once booked me, now ya gotta contend with the cool quickness flying around the ring. Tonight we help warm up the crowd and I warm you up for what is to come in SEF. I may not have the track record of some, but I don't need it. I just need a ring and someone to challenge me and I will make sure you got the fight of your life.

Jay leaping up into the splits one more time as he keeps calm, then just thumbs the side of his nose as he walks off outta view. And now back to Greg Boone who stands in front of Shane Mack's dressing room door. Greg knocking and no one answers, so he keeps trying. Still no answers and after a few more knocks Greg walks off giving up. The door creaking open and Greg turning, but cautiously stays out of harms way. He backs up a cross the hall trying to peer in when Shady Smack runs out  with a headbutt to Greg's nuts dropping the interviewer to his knees. Shady with a dropkick to his chest jumps up running into Da Shows Ova from Mack who was kneeling down the hall a little ways. Mack popping up with a grin walks to his door wearing blue jeans and an old Legend shirt of his with sneakers. He walks in to find Sara Marie in a brown dress cut low to show the curves of her breasts while high enough to see a trace of a black thong. She wipes cum from her mouth as Mack smirks.

How'd ya like the midget cock?

Sara blushing.

Yours is better, and bigger, but no more oral, I want it in me!

Mack grinning just turns Sara over the arm of the sofa showing the bottom of her tight ass, then backs up kicking the door shut and loud moans are heard from then on, so fade to black.

2 Hours 48 Minutes Later

Shane Mack stands in the doorway wearing no shirt and sweating a bit with strand of his hair wet and hanging down his shoulders. A grin across his face as Mack's hands hang in his pockets while he leans against the door frame.

So after Phoenix Winterborn upsets the self proclaimed god Jake Voss, he gets a crack at my World strap, well then so be it. Sooner or later Jakey boy is gonna have to get set to face me one on one he'll never be able to get over the fact that he screwed the wrong guy. But another story for another time as I get ready to face this Phoenix cat. A so called veteran and I hope you got the experience to face The Showsteala cause you gonna need it. Congrats by the way on pinning the second best World Champion in SEF, it was a big moment for ya, but I am a far different competitor than Jake Voss. Well he may be a whiney little bitch trying to run everyone down and claim he's taking the easy road to Wrestle X, I am here to take on all comers. I treat every opponent as if they could be the one to take down Shane Mack, to steal the show from The Showsteala!

An arch of the left brow with a cocky grin let's us know that ain't gonna happen, but he never knows, so he keeps on rolling.

I roll on all damn night and every night doing the same thing only better the next time. Shane Mack didn't get to where he is at the top of SEF by treating challengers as nobodies, as easy prey. Well I may be cocky and let you know it, I can back up more than I claim and tonight I do just that by retaining the Showstoppa World Title. Phoenix Winterborn, don't let losing to The Showsteala deter you from making a career in SEF cause many have tried to put me down, and some have worked hard to do it, though I always get right back up! Shane Mack lays down for nobody and come tonight I be laying Sara Marie one more time before I lay your ass out on the mat courtesy of Da Shows Ova!

And in the blink of an eye Mack turns sideways with that superkick he calls Da Shows Ova sending us to darkness to wonder if that kick will indeed be what Phoenix sees!?!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF