sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Won't Be Stopped (Tristan Darland)

Started by mysticbabydoll, February 27, 2013, 11:24:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mysticbabydoll

Tristan is trainning for his match against Jordan Cut, and he is really focused. He gets to take a break, and his cell phone rings. He notices his sister's number, and slides the bar across his Iphone. He puts it up to his ear, and starts talking.

Tristan Darland

Hey I am trainning for the match, and Jordan doesn't know anything about me. I am not worried at all, and besides he has no clue what I am capable of. I will be alright during the match, and he will have a hard time keeping me down. This is going to be my night to shine, and I am going to make another impact alright I will talk to you later bye Kira.

He hangs up the phone, and Greg Boone walks over to him as the interview starts.

Greg Boone

You are facing Jordan Cut, and I want to know. What are your thoughts on this match?

Tristan Darland

Jordan is in for the fight of his life, and he has no clue what I have in store for him at all. He will find out the hard way that I am not a push over, and that I will always come back for more. I am not going to take it easy on him at all, and I am going all out in this match. It will take a whole lot more then that to keep me down, and I am more then ready for anything that he throws at me. I am going to prove that I am more then meets the eye, and I can't wait to step into the ring with him. I am not afraid of him at all, and I know this match can turn on a dime. I can only go up from here, and only one of us can walk out of the match as the winner. I know I got my work cut out for me, but I enjoy a challenge so I am going to say this let's just let the best man win.

Greg Boone

Thank you for your time Tristan.

Tristan Darland

Your welcome Greg.

Greg walks out of the gum, and Tristan gets in the ring. He gets to trainning again with his personal trainer, and the scene fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF