sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

You want it for wrong reason (War r/p #2)

Started by JordanCut, March 06, 2013, 10:06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

War camera is rolling finding Jordan Cut watching Tristan Darland promo stating why he wants Internet Championship. Jordan Cut just laugh didn't find anything interesting or doesn't believe his challenger reason wanting Internet Championship, so Jordan Cut turns his attention to the camera started speaking.

You want it for wrong reason Tristan Darland, because you just want Internet Championship to be a superstar in this business, but I don't need a reason or tell the world how much you want that championship more than me. You see I been a chance to win a championship base on showing up do my job in this company, and you shouldn't tell me how much you are prepared or alot of training that you put in going to make a difference in our match, so you just telling me your reason and showing me how much you are ready for this match.

Jordan Cut stop talking for a while then smiles continue on speaking.

I been cool and calm for few days now knowing what I need to do to win that let my action speak louder than my words. I admit things haven't gone my way as of late clearly that going to be change by cutting through all this time talking just go in that ring kick your ass on "War", This is going to be a war like no other Tristan Darland don't expect me to be weak, powerless, not dominant that not my plan to win I know what I need to do to win that is show up give you a war until one of us has our arm in the air holding Internet Championship.

Jordan Cut stop talking "Cut!" chant is heard in the background, so Jordan Cut finish what he got to say about his match with Tristan Darland for SEF Internet Championship on the line.

Tonight on "War", Tristan Darland talks a big game I know behind all that is nervous not knowing what going to happen once that bell rings which he and I staring at each other. SEF referee is lifting Internet Championship in the air when bell rings a war between two men going to do whatever it takes to win if that person you have at your corner decides to help you then I don't see you proving your point simply put that you couldn't beat me one on one. I'm standing tall with no one by my side going to that ring with one thing going through my mind that is kicking your ass until I'm standing tall announce SEF Internet Champion!

Jordan Cut shows serious expression on his face, and he walks away as "War" went to a commercial break.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF