sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Smacking Johnny Lameass Down

Started by Daddy Mack, October 03, 2023, 10:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

mack420                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:5206
  • Register:21/10/2008 4:55 PM
  • IP:98.135.43.217
Date Posted:09/11/2010 8:15 AMCopy HTML

Its morning and we find Shady Smack up and at 'em running around a hotel room all ready to go. Holy hell he's an early riser, but then again he's also a late walker, hmm, then again in this business it's a lifestyle ya become accustomed to, so why would anyone pretend its anything big, anything new like that lame ass Johnny?! Who knows, Johnny always has been one to come off lame because he can't be original, he has no inclination to ever even be honest or tell it like it is as he tries to do. Trying to copy Mack and failing miserably, then again so does everyone else, except Shady, but that's because it's a whole different story there and one he's about to run down on perhaps as he leaps on to the bed. Shady's dressed in the usual, his title lay on the table nearby and he cuts a rap.
So the little punk poser JC wants to act all cool
But too bad he'll never be half as much as me, ya fool
Ya don't got a clue as to what I can do or what even goes on
Around here or there or anywhere, ya got no game, that ain't no con
Just telling it like it is, something you fail to do, cause you just suck
And your girl blows, least she did last night, plus she's a cheap fuck
Spread her legs for a dolla and made her holla cause like I said before
I may come up short when toe to toe, but I drop my pants for the whore
And she be begging for more and more cause no bitch can get enough
Too many inches for any to handle, ya lame as hell and I call yo bluff
You put on an act and think ya know it all, ya think ya ain't shocked
But reality is you don't have a clue, ya too weak and remain docked
Safe and secure up in the shallows with the kids while real stars like me
We swim out deep taking chances and giving our all, making it big in the D
And the whole wide fucking world while you a nobody and always will be
I'm a bust you down and beat you up, make you scream like yo girl while I be free
To kick your ass all over that ring and make ya tap, nah, just whoop yo ass
Cause I don't care how I win, but I will because your just not good, ya got no brass
So kiss my ass and KISS THIS
Shady does a crotch chop, then leaps off the bed and grabs his title raising it up getting close to the camera looking pretty serious now and raps.
This be real ill son
Ya about be all done
Get smacked down and lose
While I stand tall and drink booze
Piss all over ya and wear the gold
While you sit in a corner crying and grow mold
Ya can't step to me, ya too short
Mack owned ya in the yearly report
Now I end you and the misery ya bring
So get the fuck up and bring the sting
I'll swat ya down and turn ya into a clown
Now like ya need much help, ya drown
In your own pity, you a busta bitch
And tomorrow night I got an itch
So bend down and scratch my jock
While I carry it and you, then rock
Out all night showing you how to really party
Wake up the next day just like today all hearty
Me and my boy Mack outclass you in every way
Ya got no game JC, you suck and can't play
I'm a show the world you can't measure up
Take ya down and whip ya like a lil pup
So suck thez nuts and grow up, then go die
Cause no one cares for you, that ain't no lie
Shady does more crotch chops now, then straps his title diagonally across his chest, then runs to the bathroom door banging on it and we soon see it open up. Shane Mack steps out in a towel, wet hair, and nothing else saying.
Huh, Whitney, you ready baby?!
Shady looks up and Mack looks down, the two stare at each other confused and Shady does crotch chops at him, then runs out the main door. Mack laughing steps out looking around and scratches his head, sees the camera and waves it away, smirks, then turns and suddenly pops back kicking the camera down and Da Shows Ova!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF