sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Wildside RP #3: Shane Jericho

Started by Dean and Seth Moxley, October 04, 2023, 10:15:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dean and Seth Moxley

Seth_Rollins                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:23
  • Register:11/11/2008 7:48 AM
  • IP:66.191.161.44
Date Posted:15/12/2010 9:21 PMCopy HTML

Shane wasn't impressed with Jay Steve at all, and he isn't a clown like he claims. He is doing this for his brother Cody, and he is over protective of his wife and daughter. He is seen in front of the Jericho Army locker room, and looks at the camera as he starts talking.

Shane Jericho

Jay Steve I am not a clown like you seem to think, but really I can't say something about someone that I don't know. I don't you or Sage Black, so I will prove to be more then  you can handle in the ring. I have been here longer then you, so I know what I am doing. I am not disrespecting you or Sage at all, but just stating a clear fact that you don't know me either. It is kinda of hard to actually cut a promo about two people that I have nothing against, but really I don't give up that easily. Your going into the match with a guy that will do everything it takes to pick up the win, and you can stop calling me names that I am not. You will realize that  you met your match when it comes to me, and I don't have to be anything except for me. I am the one that Cody says I lose my temper alot, and that is true still I won't stand for people that I know nothing about stand in my way of getting where I want to go. I will make an impact in this triple threat match, and keep on I will not be so nice in the ring at all get ready to feel the burn.

Shane walks off, and the show fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF