sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Bill Roberts WAR Promo

Started by Bill Roberts, October 04, 2023, 11:20:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Roberts

mack420                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:5206
  • Register:21/10/2008 4:55 PM
  • IP:70.194.1.122
Date Posted:17/02/2013 3:06 PMCopy HTML

Bill Roberts walks along the streets of Milwaukee rounding a corner to come up on the Bradley Center stopping to take in the view for a few seconds. He smirks knowing that on WAR he'll be in there in the middle of the arena showing this town what he can do.
Tim Stone, oh wait, no longer the boss, your now a cowboy are ya!?! Well yee haw muthafucka, let's get ready to rock and roll all damn nite cause!
Bill with a big slick grin.
What else can I say brother except that I got respect for ya after we tried to get Showstoppa going. It sucks more people wouldn't get on board, but we tried, now we get to open the show, prepare the crowd for the WAR that is to come. You may see me as a small step, but I got my sights set on taking the next step as well. I'm looking at you the same way thinking this could be it, one more match I need to win and execute something never been seen before. I'll see ya inside Timmy!
Bill a bit cocky skips off down the street dashing through an intersection avoiding a ca that honks at him. He just laughs and heads for the back of the Bradley Center with his loose designer jeans rustling a bit. Bill pulling his hands into the pockets of his leather jacket makes his way around to the crowd of fans already lined up and signs autographs to get through.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF