sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Championship Will Remain (Tristan Darland)

Started by mysticbabydoll, March 20, 2013, 02:56:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mysticbabydoll

Tristan once again successfully defended the Internet Championship against Jordan Cut, and now he defends it against Tim Stone. He is in the gym trainning while Kira watches her brother, and he is on fire. The door opens, and Greg Boone walks inside. Tristan takes a break, and gets out of the ring as the interview starts.

Greg Boone

This week your defending the Internet Championship against Tim Stone, and I got t know. What are you feeling about this match?

Tristan Darland

I am going against a different opponent, and I know I will not lose the Internet Championship. I am going to have another successful defense, and I am going to make another impact. He has no clue who he is messing with when he steps into the ring with me, and I am ready for anything that he throws at me. I am  not going to back down at all, and he will have a huge fight on his hands. He will find out that I am not a push over, and I will do anything to win cause he is after what I got. I know there is a target on my back, and I enjoy it so much. You see I am not going to allow him to walk all over me, and he will find out that I am not easy to take down. I will not give up, and I am going to go the distance in this match cause I am a fighting champion. He don't scare me one bit, and it is time to take this to the next level cause I am ready to prove that I am not someone that should be messed with.

Greg Boone

Is there anything else you want to say to your opponent?

Tristan Darland

Tim bring everything you have when you get in the ring with me, and realize that I am not going to give up my championship as I will fight to retain it. You will realize that I am for real, and you will not walk away with the Internet Championship if I have anything to say about it cause I am just not ready to let it go yet. I worked way to hard to get here, and I am not about to lose to the likes of you as we will see which one of us will walk out as the winner.  Are you gonna be ready? I know I will be.

Greg Boone

Thank  you for your time Tristan.

Tristan Darland

Your welcome Greg.

Greg leaves the gym, and Tristan gets back in the ring as the trainning continues as the scene fades out to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF