sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Typical.. that all you got (Kim war 2)

Started by Thee_Dutchess, March 20, 2013, 04:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thee_Dutchess

Kim just chuckled after having seen the footage..

Kim : Oh is that the best you boys have.. A bunch of boring threats and stereo typical name calling.. Really...

Kim just rolled her eyes..

Kim : You boys sound jealous of the fact that I am getting some.. And what are you getting.. Oh it explains the name calling.. You both get nothing but two bit whores.. Ahhh that explains so much.. Like the stereo vibe of sexual frustration going on there... Oh you helped set up the ring.. Good for you.. What was I doing..

Kim just chuckled and shook her head..

Kim : My fucking job moron... I am a wrestler and to promote the show I have to make appearances... Go do autograph sessions basically promote the company.. You know the one that signs your paycheck.. So when you were doing manual labor for the company like a regular stooge I was doing what every good looking superstar does and that is promote.. attract an audience.. Get the seats filled..

Kim smirked and sighed..

Kim : Oh starbright starlight.. You think I am even the slightest bit impressed with what you said about me.. Or how you are going to be the champion blah blah blah.. *Yawn* boring!!!! We are supposed to be entertaining the masses not bore them to tears you idiot.. So you want the title.. Get the title shot first moron... You got a fatal fourway to focus on... If you get to the point where YOU got a match with the champ... Then talk gold.. Right now the only one facing robbie boy.. Is me.. Now I can see the veiled threat of you coming in and interfering...

Rolling her eyes she sits back with a sick smirk on her face..

Kim : Oh by all means do try... I would love to make you scream on national tv... So you got kicked from behind by little old me... I never claimed to be a nice girl now did I... think about that starbright.. And by the end of the night you should be finding out just how bad it is for your health to piss me of... Payback is indeed a bitch... A bitch named Kimberly Pain... Remember the name.. For I will make you scream it in agony... Now on to the man of the night.. My actual opponent... Robbie boy!

Kim chuckled..

Kim : Seriously.. You put me over... That seems like some big ass backpaddling that you are doing to hide the fact that I beat your ass once before.. Oh yeah.. I did.. And now I am going to do it again.. You see you and the long haired waste of space are forgetting something.. I did not just wonder into this business yesterday... I was a part of the vilest and most dangerous group around the aimoo circuit until we disbanded... I took on matches no other girl wanted to.. Why.. Because I can... I am not just the average girl running into this game we play... I know how to deal with the cocky upstarts... the reckless rookies... The worthless bimbo's... And the overly confident champions.. I have broken and destroyed them all.. Why.. Because I enjoy their pain...

Kim sighed and rolled her head to the side..

Kim : I was actually trying to be nice... I seriously was.. Until I heard you and found out that you, your girlfriend Star and probably all of the egocentric men on this roster except one.. Are all the same.. The same as the morons I destroyed before... To bad... I guess I have to be what I naturally am.. A bitch.. So listen up chump.. You may believe you are so much better then me.. But I will make sure you and every idiot in the back that believes I am worthless will find out the hard way that I am thanks to my mentor.. Now the most ruthless destructive and dangerous woman you will ever have the misfortune to meet in the ring.. Kiss that belt goodbye Robbie boy... For after tonight.. It will be mine...

Kim smirked for a second...

Kim : Bill Roberts... Do stay out of this.. If you know what is good for you oh and Star... Darling.. You should remember... I always have back-up... So this show is all about the II championship tonight... Robbie boy has 3 wanting the title... But to bad boys.. Only I have the official title shot... But no worries.. WHEN I have the title.. I will gladly give either one of you a shot at it... And make you scream in pain just like Robbie boy will tonight when he faces his painfilled ending...

With a smirk on her face Kim waves as the scene fades to black..

Rob Ruckus

Standing in front of The Triad dressing room is II Champion Rob Rush with a straight laced grimace of determination. His belt laying over his left shoulder and he wears the same as earlier.

Kimmy, Kimmy, Kimmy, you are so naive to think you are some big and bad woman in this business when you have yet to prove you are. So what if you were apart of some so called badass group on the shitty aimoo circuit? Were they in SEF? What exactly did they do, and you? You think I haven't signed autograph after autograph, took a plethora of pictures? I have promoted this company since day one when I was jobbing to everyone, now I do one job, defending this strap against trailer park trash like yourself. And I could give a shit less who you fuck or blow! I was making light of your blowjob on Mack when you act as if Phoenix is the best man in SEF!? As for me helping with the ring, its just what I do, more than you! So what if I called ya names, what's wrong, truth hurt?

Rob with a bit of a grin now, but not too cocky, he just knows he put Kim in her place as the real rookie  of SEF.

You had best keep your focus on me cause Bill and this so called Star have are the least of your worries. Tonight you go one on one with the II Champion of SEF, not some rookie puke who's greener than baby shit. Kimmy, you THINK your something to be feared because of what you did in some company elsewhere? You THINK that matters when you have yet to prove you are what you say you are after countless chances that you BLEW?! You are what I already said, a whore, so stick to what ya do best and leave the wrestling to a real champion who will be kissing nothing goodbye.

Rob yanking his title into his right hand holding it up at chest level with a bit of a sneer and those eyes telling us he is hell bent on showing the world that Kimberly Pain is out of her mind.

This represents the second best in SEF and you got a long way to go before you can even think of walking out of WAR with this title. And as for Billy, you lost last week, but after I whip Kimmy's skank ass all over the ring, I'm coming for you ya son of a bitch!

Rob raises the title up baring his teeth in a gritty grin, then turns to open the door and walk inside. The door shutting and it seems to be a hell of an II Title match shaping up for WAR!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF