sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Get A Clue (MACK)

Started by Daddy Mack, April 05, 2023, 07:54:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

mack420                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:5200
  • Register:21/10/2008 4:55 PM
  • IP:75.219.75.132
Date Posted:07/06/2009 12:59 PMCopy HTML

The Ultimate Rebel, The Extreme Icon, The Showsteala, The HardCore Kid, The One & Only, The Original Daddy Mack
You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such? Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stolen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAG!
The Big, Bad, Mack Daddy Lays Down For Absolutely Nobody
No One Makes A Bigger Impact Than The Impact Playa
(The day od a big show, Reckless Rebellion is live tonight from the Staples Center and we got a good solid card. The World Champ Chris Orton defends his title against Scorpion in a brutal DOGG Fight invented by the man who defends his Intercontinental Title tonight, by the real leader of SEF...MACK! He is challenged by Matt Ward who has made his claim for the title, now its time to witness Mack verbally destroy him before finishing him off physically. We find the man laid up on a sofa in an office in the back of the arena, its Whitney's office and so its his place as well. His feet are propped up on a small table and his title lays on it. Mack wears no shirt and a pair of blue jeans, no shoes. He looks all relaxed and happy.)
MACK: So Matt, you gonna pick up where I come to an end huh, you gonan take my title, my International Title?!
(Mack cracks up a bit now.)
MACK: I think you need to lay off the hard stuff son, toss it out and get some of the good stuff cause your brain is fried. My boy Torres holds that belt and your not facing him, so even if you stood a chance at winning you wouldn't walk out with that title. Thing is though, you won't walk out with a title, hell, you may not walk out at all. Now hey, my aim ain't to kill ya, but when ya step in the ring with Mack you either keep up or get stomped down and ain't no one ever kept up with me...NO ONE!
(He gets a little serious now.)
MACK: I've battled so many people, every single person who came into SEF and made it to the top and not one of them could keep up with me. I'm the standard of SEF and so far no one has reached the standard of the company. I know I sound cocky and egotistical, call me an asshole for it, call me whatever ya want, but it won't surprise or shock me one bit. I've been called every name in the book and even had to rewrite the book, I've been labeled cocky and arrogant all my life, talked down about by so many people, deemed worthless, a no talent hack, a hasbeen or even a never was, I've been misrepresented by just about everybody, but I never let it bring me down and I won't now. I have proven myself time and time again and I'll continue to do just that. This is my home and it always will be, I made SEF and SEF made me better than I ever was before.
(He reaches for a bottle of Guinness and takes a swig of it.)
MACK: Tonight I continue my proving ground of deserving that IC belt, so Matty, nothing ends for me, no gold in your future, so son, get a clue!
(He tosses back the rest of his beer, then sets down the empty bottle and grabs another from a mini fridge, picks up a remote and turns on the tv flicking through the channels. We now leave him and fade to black.)
Ain't nobody crazy 'nuff to do this gig 'cept for the HardCore Kid
-x- Disclaimer -x -
This layout is a fucking layout that means shit to me and personally, I didn't make it anyways, so take if you want, beat it, abuse it, rape it, sodomize it, trash it, burn it, do whatever ya want to it, take it for your own and claim it as your own like I did, but remember, its the Roleplay that means anything in the post, so yea, take the layout, later.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF