sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Cruella Not in The Mood Tonight Rp.

Started by The Perry Family, August 30, 2023, 10:41:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

Cruella Perry: Is In The Ring, And She Looks Like She Been Drinking Heavenly She Then Begin to Talk.

Cruella Perry. All Right, Tonight is Not a Good Night For Me, And my Family Tonya and Lexi Walker!

Cruella Perry. You See Over The Weekend We Recently Lost Our Sister Our Family ! She Was Our Family Damm it!

Cruella Perry. Our Sister A Life Time Member of The Late Devils Playground.

Cruella Perry The Wolf. Tragically Lost Her Life In a Tragic Accident That Took Place At Her Home To No Fault of Her Own!

Cruella Perry. I Don't Want Go In To Details But The Wolf is Now Gone And I'm Going to Dedicate This Universal Championship Title Match.

Cruella Perry.{ Takes a Deep Breathe Tries to Relax She is Stil Drunk She Then Begin to Talk Again.

Cruella Perry. I Hope You Are Ready Tonight Taylor Because I'm Going To, Take Everything i Got All my Panted up Anger

Cruella Perry. The Devils Have Trusted Inside Of Me All The Hated i Got Inside of Me Right Now! And Iam Going Unleash All of That Right on You!

Cruella Perry. I Think You Have Held That Universal Championship Long Enough! And I'm Sure Iam just The Woman To Take That Off Of Your Waist!

[ She Tries to Relax But She is Really Upset Over Losing The Wolf a Friend She Will Never See Again, She Stands in The Ring And She Then Looks Down The Ramp And Begin to Talk Again.

Cruella Perry. So Taylor Andrews If You Don't Want Me To Come Down There and Find You Myself! You Get Your Ass Down To The Ring, Right Here and Now!

Cruella Perry. Looks Up Toward The Sky And Mouths Something to The Wolf

{ Cruella Perry. Waits For Taylor To Come Down To The Ring.

Jade West

Taylor Andrews

(Whore by In This Moment plays out the Universal Champion, Taylor Andrews, who wears her ring gear and the title around her waist. Her blonde hair in a ponytail and she just marches to the ring stepping in to snatch the microphone from Cruella.)

TNA
Would you shut up about the devils and the wolf, their all f'n dead and she ain't anywhere you need to look up to, but you won't make it to Falling into Hell, you won't make it past tonight. You and I are leagues apart in this industry and you are not ready for SEF, let alone me.

(Taylor tosses the mic back to Cruella, then snaps her in the face The Tina Tap, or 3T superkick snapping her back to the mat. Taylor dances around the ring as Whore by In This Moment plays again and the Universal Champion makes her exit.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF