sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Recent posts

SEF Industry News / WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results,...
Last post by Daddy Mack - Yesterday at 06:56:48 PM
WAR 244 was over two weeks ago and saw the Marijuana Man ramble on about his name being NBD after announcing some matches for the night. The main event saw a new SEW Champion crowned and on Sacrifice 59 a new SEF World Champion was crowned along with new Womens Tag Team Champions. Burnout 34 saw Cliff o Clink continue to be a workhorse when he shut down J X CA$H in the main event. CA$H had attacked Phoenix earlier in the night making me wonder if he may have jumped me a few weeks back. Damn, its been maybe a month?! WAR 245 hosted a contract signing for Mayhem and a six pack match for a shot at the Impact X Title with a solid main event.

And so now we look to Carnage 45 which is TONIGHT!!! Its gonna be a night of tag team wrestling with a traditional tag match kicking off the night, an 8 woman tag team match, and a triple threat tag match for the US Tag Team Titles.

Mayhem is this Saturday and will feature two title matches fought in one on one bouts. Another singles match will be the CoC against yours truly and so I can personally say its a night you don't want to miss!!!
Tonya Walker. your welcome hun you are so welcome, we are going to win tonight, we got no worries in the world because the world is going to be right there with us Bunny they are going to be cheering us on our Party Crash Invaders are going be cheering us on lifting our spirts and the entire nation is going to be on our side, and nothing i mean Nothing is going to change that tonight is our Night and don't let anyone or anything take your focus away tonight, please just stay focused don't lose control. i know we can do this so good Luck cause we are going to win tonight win win win we are the future of this company and the future SEW Us Tag Team Champions and Nothing is going to change that

SHE Continues getting Bunnys spirts up as they continue to talk about their tag team match
Bunny Summers omg Tonya iam so excited omg just think we are living in the greatest nation alive 1983 and omg all of this happening i mean it is like a dream come true all of this is my dream come true Tonya this can happen to somebody only once in a life time and right Now it is happening to us i just want to say ido got your back tonight as always and i know this is going to be a heck of a fight and we got two different tag teams that are going to be coming for us and they got more experience then we got right Now but look we can win this

Bunny Summers. i know we can we got this right in the Bag, we going to win this omg with the tranning you have been giving me  and with our last two wins i know this can be our third and not only is this going to be our biggest win but we can overcome a dream i always had as a teenager and that is winning tag team championship gold with somebody i can call my best friend and hold them way up High.

Bunny Summers and that is happening i owe this all to you the party crashers me you Nikita and Cora Blackheart this is wow something i wil always remember forever and ever and when we finally get the win over the other two tag teams Simon nash Taylor andrews and Genesis i know we are going to be proud very Proud so i just want to say Thank you so much for helping my dream come true.

Bunny Summers after our win we going to celebrate like never before so lets talk about tonight first and how we are going to win.

she wait

Tonya Walker is shown in the Party Crashers locker room enjoying some tacos and some soda Bunny seems happier and more excited then ever, they are the Only ones in there for right now, she smiles and then begin to talk .

Tonya Walker. hey Bunny this going to be fun major Fun Tonight i mean we got 2 other tag teams before us and this is not just any other tag team match no this a triple threat, tag team match for the Us Tag Team Championships i can not wait omg im so excited just think with the role we been on as of Late this could be the biggest win of our entire careers we can im sure we are going to defeat Simon and Tonya and the Genesis hell this could be the most toughest win and fight of our entire careers we got this in the bag, i just Hope that we walk out the winners wait of Course we are. we are on the biggest winning streak of our entire careers i know we can handle this Bunny i know we can!

Tonya Walker. im just wondering i need to Know if you are ready for tonight i mean Simon and Taylor and Genesis are no walk in the Park this might be a little tough for you tonight but im going to be there for you don't you worry we are more then friends we are family, and even though the odds are stuck between us do not Fear dont even fear nothing.

Tonya Looks at Bunny she takes a deep breath and she begin to talk again.

Tonya Walker im so Proud of you and more then Happy to have you here with me, fighting, winning we are going to win this don't worry about anything so i need to Know are you excited

she wait for reply

Cruella Sierra, and Nikita Perry, and Cora Blackheart is there as well, getting ready to talk about their up coming match, and Cruella begin to talk.

Cruella Perry. All right tonight is the night, that we finally get to team up and face another team instead of party crashers the past 2 weeks and don't even get me started on that group but the fact is, we got the most awesome woman on our side the most interesting awesome woman who is more dark and crazy and more insane then we are the womans evolution champion LBD.

Cruella Perry. i cannot wait i mean she is the womans evolution champion someday we going be champions, we are going to take over this place, but before that happens. we need to be more focused on tonight, and be more focused on winning and becoming the most feared woman in this hole Damm company.

Cruella Perry. im sure no i know we can defeat the Famous Monsters i mean they might be tough but we are tougher, more stronger then the famous monsters ever would be and if they think,

Cruella Perry. goes to talk some more, and notices both Sierra and Nikita both seem distracted, and she then begin to talk.

Cruella perry. Excuse me am i the only one talking here, hello am i the only one involved in this match, what is going on that you two are so involved in wait you two hoping by all these that are evil are thinking about the party crashers are you because like i said before we need to stay focused here we are teaming with Lbd the greatest woman ever and you two are thinking about pizza music and who knows what else.

Sierra Perry well we are well iam just concerned about what happened last week, when Nikita over her super kicked, me right in the face and helped party crashers get another win over us i mean what if she screws up and kicks me or even you.

Nikita Perry. gets up and get's in Sierra's face and Cruella's and she then begin to talk again.

Nikita Perry. i told you it was done by accident besides im fine for right Now, don't worry im sure what happened last week wil not happen again, i promise well i can not promise but iam going try to be, more care full all right Besides Party Crashers are awesome 

Sierra Perry.  but you Got my Promise we are going be just Fine, and with Lbd on our side there is no way, we are going to loose this match we got confidence on our side so i say enough talking and lets talk about how we are going to win tonight.

Nikita Perry.they do their Devil Worshipers sign with their fingers but it seems Nikita is nm of a devil worshiper these days and  they sit down and discusss their tag match for tonight

Tuesday Night Carnage Event Promos / Carnage Card
Last post by Da Gangstas - May 05, 2024, 06:12:38 PM
Carnage
 Date/Time: Tuesday, May 7th, 2024
Venue: Underground Arena in Detroit, MI
Theme: Eat The Rich by Aerosmith
blue
Tag Team Match

Daddy Mack & J X CA$H v. Phoenix & Cliff o Clink
blue
8 Woman Tag Team Match
Famous Monsters v. LBD & The Perry Family
blue
Main Event
SEW US Tag Team Championship Triple Threat Match
Taylor Andrews & Simon Lee Nash v. Tonya Walker & Bunny Summers v. The Genesis(c)
blue
 CARD IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE

blue
 All Promos For This Event Go in the Tuesday Night Carnage Event Promos
world tag team titlesustitan title
Saturday Night SEF TV Event Promos / Mayhem Card
Last post by Da Gangstas - May 05, 2024, 05:50:31 PM
SEF TV
rs
 Date/Time: Saturday, May 11th, 2024
Venue:  Underground Arena in Detroit, MI
Theme: Make Me Wanna Die by The Pretty Reckless
rs
Daddy Mack v. Cliff o Clink
rs
SEW Womens Evolution Championship Match
Samantha Fame v. LBD(c)
rs
Main Event
SEW Impact X Championship Match
J X CA$H v. Phoenix(c)

rs
 CARD IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE

rs
 All Promos For This Event Go in the Saturday Night SEF TV Event Promo
universal
SEW Monday Night WAR Event Promos / Re: WAR Card
Last post by Da Gangstas - May 05, 2024, 04:52:49 PM
#1 Contender To SEW Impact X Title 6 Pack Match
Daddy Mack v. Simon Lee Nash v. Chris Orton v. Samantha Fame v. J X CA$H v. Cliff o Clink

Cliff gunning for Mack in this match since Mack forgot to mention the CoC in his WAR promo. Cliff reminding The Showsteala who the CoC is and Mack giving the fight right back. Both men running the ring during this match and end up back at each others throats leaving the ringside area eventually. Samantha Fame gets her Famous Monsters to help her take Simon Lee Nash out while CA$H puts down Chris with the XXX for the win.
rs
Womens Evolution Championship Contract Signing For Mayhem
Samantha Fame v. LBD(c)

Samantha out there with Stacy Wayne, Nykky Delight, and Sara Marie while LBD shows up alone to sign the contract and lock eyes with her opponent for Mayhem on May eleventh. Samantha picks up a microphone before she signs.

Samantha Fame: Well now, since I lost the first match of tonights show, now I will have my full attention on stripping you of that Womens Evolution Championship. And I have all the respect for LBD, a pioneer in this industry with your battles against Mack and Viper, and Julie, Cassie Michaels. You tore many houses down with those men and women and still here to tear down more with all of us. At Mayhem I look forward to making history with you LBD. No matter what you think of me or my past, I always busted my ass in the name of the most dominant woman of the ring, you. The Famous Monsters is our way of trying to honor you and what you have done for women, we all love you and aspire to be as great or better than you because its the only way we feel we can honor your legendary legacy. So I will sign this and I will not hesitate nor will I hold back from taking that title.

Samantha sets the mic down and signs the contract as LBD picks up the mic.

LBD: You best not hold back or I will make short work out of you and your Famous Monsters!

LBD sets the mic down and lifts her Womens Evolution Championship above her head.
rs
Main Event
SEW WAR Tag Team Championship Match
Stacy Wayne & Nykky Delight v. LBD(c) & Taylor Andrews(c)

A good fight with Taylor and LBD securing a clean win over half the Famous Monsters who kept it two on two.
General Event Promos / Re: Party Crashers Have A Chat...
Last post by Tonya Walker - May 04, 2024, 07:27:59 PM
Tonya Walker gets in the Perrys face, and she checks on Nikita and she then gets in Cruella and Sierra's face and Crow Blackheart stands by Nikita as well tries to calm her down and Bunny is standing by Crow and Nikita and Tonya then begin to talk.

Tonya Walker. u know what Bitches as far as im concerned you two can kiss our Asses, i want you two Devil Worshiping Bitches out of here right here and Now, and our next show we are on Im sure it going be Carnage Nikita wil let you know her decision im sure it is going to be the right One. We will be there with her got it.

she wait for reply
General Event Promos / Re: Party Crashers Have A Chat...
Last post by The Perry Family - May 04, 2024, 07:06:17 PM
Cruella and Sierra perry show up, and see Nikita perry having fun with all of the games, they go by her and Cruella begin to talk.

Cruella perry. hey there you are what the hell are you doing at this place, are you suppose, to be at the church preaching for the devil, you are suppose to be doing one thing and one thing only! it is what us Perrys are here and have been doing for many years and many decades and that is preaching and worshiping the man downstairs and i guess the man upstairs because god made the devil 

Sierra Perry it is either us or the party crashers remember they are not us they don't have anything to do with us, they are different from us, and they don't care about us trust me they don't care about u we should Know, remember Tonya can not be trusted she is evil look at her past that woman is insane she can not be trusted nobody in that group can.

Cruella Perry look Nikita it is either us or party crashers just think of what the Wolf would say if she was Here 

Nikita looks upset at them mentioning wolf name like that she nearly goes after Sierra Cruella steps in and she then begin to talk.

Cruella Perry. don't even think about it Nikita you know the Wolf was one of us through and through even before she left us she was one of us, if she was here right Now she would be agreeing with us unlike you wolf had a back bone and did not let her friends let her be something she wasn't al though she did not make much sense. half the time

Nikita Perry nearly comes to blows with the Perrys, but Sierra steps in and she then begin to talk.

Sierra Perry all right on the next show we are on i want you to make your decision about what side we are on remember we are family we are your family blood releated family.

The Party crashers come to help Nikita they stand beside her, and one of them begin to talk

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF