sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Extreme 43 {1/17/05}

Started by Taylor Andrews, October 28, 2014, 07:02:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Taylor Andrews

January 17th, 2005

We open up in Denver Colorado this week, our show comes alive in the Pepsi Center where pyro shoots out from the rafters above the ring while Paranoid by Black Sabbath kicks off over the pa. The camera pans all over the arena showing the pumped up fans who are anticipating tonight's event which looks pretty solid and kick ass. We soon drop down to the commentators table where Black Bob and Frankie Malone sit.

Black Bob: Well here we be in the mile high country and what a show we got for ya all tonight! A triple threat match decides the World Title, plus Whitney challenges Christine for the Diva Title.

Frankie Malone: Forget the women, that main event is going to be huge were going to see some intense action and hopefully we see the end of Scorpion as he is going soft.

Black Bob: Soft? Are you nuts dude? The man is as hot as ever and looking to end DJ and Matt for good let alone in this match.

Frankie Malone: Or so he says, but we also got a match that could end a career, a stretcher match. Derek Helms and Sandman going head to head and if Sandman loses, he retires.

Black Bob: Crazy ass dude did say that, but hey, some guys are like that, if they can't beat a certain person, they don't stick around. AVD returns to SEF and faces Bubba Ray in a tables match.

Frankie Malone: Yea and he just recently aligned with Triple X, a good move in building that stable and hopefull he destroys Bubba.

Black Bob: A hard task to do though, but helping to build a stable is good as SEF could use a few. And like that, we got a few more matches, but let's roll ith the show now.

In Ring Promo 

Before our first match begins we hear the sound of Rumors by Lindsay Lohan come over the pa. Erika Valverde comes walking out after a few seconds and the crowd breaks into boos for her. Erika just walks casually to the ring and soon steps in, gets a mic from Brittany and paces the ring a bit before speaking.

Erika Valverde: Wow..it has been a while since I've been here, huh? I'm sure you all missed me. I mean look at the jokes you have wrestling since I've been gone..Christina's okay. She shows heart..and Whitney, there isnt anything bad I can say about her. But how about the woman who stole my title? Christine, you messed with the wrong woman. Oh I know you beat me once..but if you think you could ever beat me again..or anyone else here for that matter it would be complete bullshit. But you know what? That title is still mine, its just being taken care of at this time until I reclaim it. Right now, I have decided to fight others..the males. They all think no woman could ever come out and beat them, anytime any place. That is how it used to be..but times have changed and Erika Fucking Valverde is back baby. And you know what title I want first? Lets look at the many titles this federation has. The tag team championship titles..the world heavyweight..Both of those titles sound good to me. And you know what? I think I want them..both of them. But I won't be too picky right now..and Ill settle for the Heavyweight title. Don't worry, I am not done teaching the women in this federation to stay in their place, I am simply taking on a new task. And anyone who wants to challenge my abilities, you better know what your doing or you will find yourself in a world of pain, got it?

Erika lowers her mic now and stares towards the back waiting for a challenge while the crowd boos her, but understands, still they boo for her actions as of late. No one comes out, so she soon drops her mic as Rumors re hits and Erika exits the heading to the back.

Black Bob: Man, Erika ain't been seen much since last week when she lost the Diva Title, now she shows back up with a huge statement.

Frankie Malone: And I believe she may be able to back her words up, finally a woman getting out of the same ol', same ol' and going for bigger things.

Stretcher Match
The Sandman vs. Derek Helms
Stipulation: If Derek Wins, Sandman Will Retire From SEF

Both men were pumped from the start, Derek brought the stretcher and Sandman brought the singapore cane and beer. They gave an all hardcore battle that looked to be full of bad blood, a war in the making. Derek took it to Sandman quite a bit as well, beat him with his own cane, guzzles some beer and smashes Sandman in the head. Derek beats Sandman out of the ring and into the crowd where he gets some weapons from fans that he batters Sandman with. Derek ends up sending Sandman over on to a technician table, takes an electrical box and bashes it into his head making sure he stays on the table. Derek then climbs into the stands and goes up on top of the balcony. He raises his arms in the air, then leaps off with The Silencer crashing down on to Sandman through the table. Some sparks actually shoot off, but nothing major. From there they fight back to the ring, mainly Derek beats Sandman there who is bleeding now. He lays Sandman on the stretcher and looks to strap him on, but Sandman pulls a lighter out and burns Derek's arm, then kicks him in th enuts and pulls himself up giving Derek a ddt on to the stretcher. Sandman staggers a bit and wipes the blood away, tries to get steady and goes for his cane. Derek is up and ducks a cane shot, then kicks Sandman in the gut and sets him hitting a suplex. Derek gets a ball bat wrapped in barbed wire now and looks to use it. Sandman gets up, cane barely in his hand, but he whips around swinging it as Derek swings the bat and both get hit at the same time and fall to the mat. Derek ends up on the stretcher since it was behind him. Sandman rolls over and kneels up and even then is so out of it it takes a few minutes just to strap the top buckle of the stretcher over Derek. Sandman looks to hook up the other strap, but Derek kicks him in the head and rolls a bit to get on his feet, the stretcher with him. He ends up kicking Sandman again who rolls from the ring and recovers a bit, then quickly gets a steel chair and tosses it in at Derek who dodges it, but it allows Sandman to slide in and nail a clothesline on Derek. Sandman picks up the bat wrapped in wire and bashes it into Derek's head, then digs it into his flesh cutting him open. Sandman now straps the bottom strap and falls to his back looking about out.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner of the match.........The Sandman!

Before any music plays we see Alex Van Dam fly off the top rope and nail a five star frog splash on Sandman. AVD gets to his feet and picks up a beer, guzzles it, then crushes the can and throws it down on Sandman before leaving the ring.

Black Bob: Goddamn was that a kick ass, hardcore brawl to the end and I gotta belive had Derek not feel on the stretcher, we would see a different winner.

Frankie Malone: But we didn't, we saw Sandman win and beat that punk Derek, show him what hardcore is!

Backstage Segment

We go backstage quickly before our next commercial to find Matt Matlock and DeeJay George brawling with each other, really laying in the punches and looking aggressive as hell. Both are turning each other around and just trying to get the best of the other, but security soon runs down and breaks it up and so does Mack who gets in between them and pats his leg threatening them both to cool it.

Daddy Mack: Look boys, ya want a fight, then fuck waiting, next week you two will fight one on one.

DeeJay George: Hell no Mack, I want his ass at Starrcade, nothing less!

Daddy Mack: Fuck you DJ, I book the matches, I will book the fight between you two when I deem it right. I got more years than you in the business and running a promotion altogether, so get off the kick before I execute a kick on you!

DJ just shuts up and backs up letting everyone know he is done for now. Matlock just eyes both men and backs up soon and walks away as well. Mack watches them both go and we see the fire in his eyes strong as ever, then we cut away, but to a locker room, the room of Scorpion who is seen watching the monitor with a smirk. We soon cut away to a commercial.

Singles Match
Nazalia Dyson vs. Jason Gade

So yea, Nazalia and Jason, fucking bitches come out and fight for a few minutes, give some lackluster attemt at action, but fail to all hell. The crowd is not into and chants of boring fill the arena, boos are heard all around. But suddenly we hear an earth shattering cheer and Daddy Mack has come running out, slides in the ring and looks to both Nazalia and Jason who look back in confusion and stand unaware of what may happen. Mack is like a bullet as he flies over hitting a double clothesline on both of them. Jason is up first and gets dropped with Da Shows Ova, then Nazalia gets up and receives the same kick by Mack and the crowd go nuts for him. Mack yells to Jay that the match is outta here. He poses quite a bit as Cowboy by Kid Rock hits and the fans continue cheering for him.

Black Bob: Well I guess Mack didn't like two of his superstars being lazy and I don't blame him, his fans liked it to.

Frankie Malone: Yea, I admit that Nazalia and Jason should pack up and leave, but I don't condone what Mack does.

Singles Match
Big R vs. Christina Lopez

The start of this match sees Big R verpower Christina and end up toying with her. He nails soem hard moves, but mocks her a bit, underestimates her by trying to pin with a foot to her chest or while doing push ups over her. Christina fights back and turns the tables on him with a low blow, then bulldogs him. She quickly slides out of the ring and gets a chair. He follows and Christina tosses him the chair, then dropkicks it into his face. Big R is now busted open and Christina uses the chair to bash him in the head a few times. She then rolls Big R into the ring and slides a table in as well. Christina climbs up on the apron and ses Big R laying down still, so she climbs to the top rope and executes a moonsault on him. Christina sets the table up and rolls Big R on to it, climbs on herself and lifts him up delivering Bleeding Through right through the tables. She rolls over and pins, 1...2...3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall.......Christina Lopez!

What Is It To Burn by Finch hits now as Christina gets to her feet and poses for the crowd.

Black Bob: Nice win picked up by Christina, she definitely showed Big R she means business.

Frankie Malone: Well she did fight a man, but Big R? Christina needs to prove more still.

Tables Match
Alex Van Dam vs. Bubba Ray Dudley

AVD was all over Bubba from the beginning and really showed an aggressive style in his in ring return to SEF. Bubba fought back like Bubba does, he gave a good fight, but AVD uses his speed and reckless style to wear Bubba down. The two fight in and out of the ring for quite a while, a good few minutes of back and forth brawling. Some hard moves from both men were done as well. Bubba tried a few times to put AVD through a table, but was countered each time at the last second. AVD attempted a gore on Bubba through a table in the corner, but Bubba moved and AVD crashed and burned. Bubba then sethim up and nailed the Bubba Bomb and went for another table. As he had it up to slide in the ring, AVD ran the ropes and flew outside with a somersault quancha to Bubba putting him down. AVD recovers and rolls Bubba in the ring, then slides the table and rolls in to set it up. He kicks at Bubba, then runs up the turnbuckles and leaps backwards with a karate type kick to Bubba's head. AVD pulls Bubba up and lifts up and over delivering Death Row and does by dropping him through the table.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner......Alex Van Dam!

My World begins to play, but is quickly inerrupted by Sandman running out and laying into AVD with a singapore cane. As he does this and sends AVD down in a corner, Derek Helms comes running out and spins Sandman around, catches the cane, and kicks him in the stomach, then delivers a ddt. AVD slides out of ther ing now deciding he has had enough fighting while Derek gets a tossed a beer which he guzzles and mocks Sandman with by crushing it gainst hs head and tossing it down on Sandman.

Ladder Match
SEF Diva Championship
Whitney Marret w/Daddy Mack vs. Christine[c] w/The Jackal

The title is hung above the ring and both women started tow to toe, they brawled back and forth, but Whitney being more experienced sent Christine reeling to a corner and from there pounded her into oblivion it seemed. She dominated most of the match and battered Christine with the ladder quite a bit. Mack just sat back in a chair at ringside enjoying a Guinness while Jackal stood back and watched. Christine put up a fight, but was no match for Whitney who went all out and was on her game to a tee tonight. The two battled out of the ring for some time as well where Christine started to gain the upperhand and with a lil help from Jackal put down Whitney. Mack though shrugged, stood up and got behind Jackal, tapped his shoulder, and delivered a hard right sending him back a bit, then dropped him with Da Shows Ova. Mack then went and sat back down as Christine continued to beat on Whitney, then ran her into the guard rail and lifted her up dropping Whitney ribs first acrossed it. Christine got a chair and jabbed it into Whitney's ribs, then slammed her over the head and went back to the ring, set the ladder up and started climbing. Near the top we saw Whitney roll in the ring and pull herself up, then she got up the ladder and grabbed a hold of Christine's leg, pulled her down a bit well climbing up level with her and began smashing her head into the rungs of the ladder. Whitney then twisted Christine sideways and hooker her head under arm, then leaps off the ladder and spins a bit landing with a ddt to the mat. Whitney gets up and looks to lift up Christine, but mysteriously a sledgehammer is laying in the ring while Mack is sat back smirking and whistling as if he has done nothing, HA, yea right! So Whitney picks up the sledge and rears back with it. Christine gets up and Whitney lets it fly bashing Christine in the head sending her dropping to the mat, her head bleeding upon impact and she is out. Whitney lets the sledge drop, then looks up at the title, starts climbing the ladder and make sit up unstrapping the title and she soon climbs back down where Mack is waiting to raise her arm.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner and new SEF Diva Champion.......Whitney Marret! 

Always by Saliva hits and Whitney gets a very passionate kiss by Mack and the two pose together for a few minutes before Mack grabs a mic.

Daddy Mack: Ok baby, ya did good, I am proud and we have ell deserving diva holding the Diva Title now, a very well deserving champ to be the last ever Diva Champ. Yea, I am ending it as that is not the original Women's Title of SEF and plus, we got most women here wanting to battle men, you yourself I know wants to. Ya tell me ya want to be the best ever, not diva, but of all time, well then to do that, ya gotta expand and fight them all and hey, I had some kick ass matches against women in my career, some damn tough opponents and oh yea, I have been beaten by women, no shame as they could whip the shit outta anyone in SEF today, least some of the ones I came across and they were hot too, just very good in the ring as well. So yea, no more Diva Title, Whitney, honey, head on to the back and I'll be there in a few.

Mack lowers his mic now as Whitney just raises her title up one last time for the fans, then gives Mack a quick kiss and heads to the back as we cut to a commercial break.

In Ring Promo 

Mack is still in the ring and waiting to speak, so since were back on, let us get on with it.

Daddy Mack: Alright, time again to make a lil ol' announcement from yours truly, the Owner of this shindig we call Monday Night Extreme. Anyways, we just saw, well ya all witnessed the Diva Title being retired and so now were down to two championships in SEF, but I say to myself, we need a title for the superstars of SEF who don't quite have it, it being what it takes to main event, so we need a title for these men and women to compete for and to learn skill, so they can go on to main event for SEF. We had several secondary titles to the World Title in SEF, at one time we had four or five of them, but the days of ol' are no more and I run SEF the right way. I have decided to, this title should not be defended at pay per views as its meant to be a stepping stone to the World Title and to bigger events. Now the champ may wrestle at pay per views, but the title cannot be defended. Also, the name of this title would fit as the title I am bringing back to SEF is the ol' TV Title and no, not the one from XCW, the original, the one that was brought into SEF back at the very first WrestleMania. Now then, the TV Title will be decided right here next week on Extreme in a fatal four way elimination match that will involve four people, two men, two women, they are Kid Rock, The Jackal, Erika Valverde, and Whitney Marret! This match as well, since its being fought for the title that will be defended only on Extreme, it will be the main event of next weeks show. To all young guys, new kids in SEF, you work your way up on Extreme to get the TV Title, then ya work your way up to get the World Title at any event you can get a shot, but remember, it takes time. Now for my last match I am going to make for next week, its gonna be a triple threat and the winner will become the number one contender to the World Heavyweight Championship. In this match will be Alex Van Dam, Derek Helms, and The Sandman so that we can see who is the better man out of all three, plus I feel this will produce some good ol' hardcore action. Now then, that is all I have to say, we got a main event to get on with, so lets roll with it.

Mack tosses the mic down as Cowboy hits and he dances and struts around a bit while the crowd goes nuts cheering him and we cut out to our last commercial break.

Triple Threat Match
SEF World Heavyweight Championship
Matt Matlock vs. DeeJay George vs. Scorpion[c]

So a lot of bad blood in this between Matt and DJ who are first out and charge each other letting it all fly out. The two men go buts on each other and spill out of the ring quick when Matt tackles DJ through the ropes. They brawl around by the timekeeper and fight across the commentators table, they are out to kill the other it seems. Unknown to either man and most everyone else, Scorpion has made his way out, but stays at the head of the entrance and just watches on as Matt and DJ try to maime each other. Matt ends up dropping DJ after whipping him into a ringpost and hitting a reverse ddt to the floor. He goes under the ring and pulls out a bunch of weapons, decides to hell with those and goes for a steel chair. As he folds one up and whips around, DJ is up and nails the Judgment Kick driving the chair into Matt's head. Matt falls hard and is pretty much out for a few minutes, blood coming from his forehead now. DJ falls to his face and Scorpion moves to the ring and kneels down out of view at thee dge of the ring. DJ pulls himself up and picks up Matt rollng him in the ring, then slides himself and gets to his feet, looks around and sees no sign of Scorpion. He looks to picks up Matt, but Scorpion leaps into the ring and charges at DJ nailing the SuperSpear on him and rolls on to him hooking leg for the pin, 1...2...3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall and still SEF World Heavyweight Champion........Scorpion!

No Remorse by Metallica hits and Scorpion stands up, title still around his waist and stares down at DJ with a smirk, then looks over to Matt who is recovering slowly. Scorpion just smriks at both men and laughs a lil before exiting the ring. It is now a couple minutes shy of eleven and Matt sees Scorpion leave, looks to the SEFtron where a replay is shown and he goes nuts. DJ has come to and Matt flies at him and the two engage in yet another brawl beating each other to hell. Security runs out and floods the ring, teras both men apart and after a few minutes drags them to the back.

Black Bob: Damn quick match that was, some intense action by Matt and DJ, but what a smart move by Scorpion, letting them get caught up in a one on one brawl and then finishing them quickly.

Frankie Malone: That was low, he cheated and does not deserve to be champ. Mack should strip him of the title and let Matt and DJ fight to decide who is champ.

Black Bob: Matt and DJ should have stayed more focused on the fact that Scorpion was in the match and the title was on the line, but sometimes personal issues come first and this one is building up to be a huge issue, so stay tuned and find out what happens people and we'll see ya next week.

With that we pan up over the arena while Paranoid by Black Sabbath plays over the pa. The fans are cheering for a kick ass night delivered by SEF again and we soon go off the air and fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF