sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Extreme 92 {3/6/06}

Started by Daddy Mack, November 20, 2014, 11:10:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

March 6th, 2006

The cameras begin rolling and open up on the crowd inside the Cobo Arena all ready and pumped for tonight's edition of Extreme. We roam around a bit on the crowd before finally dropping down to the commentators table at ringside.

Jack Hines: Welcome to Extreme everyone, Jack Hines here again and this is feeling nice being out here. We got a good looking show tonight with a lot of matches, least more so than we usually have in SEF.

Frankie Malone: With the new talent we been getting lately we have to book more matches, but hopefully these new kids use their spots for success rather than waste them.

Jack Hines: Well I hope so too, anyone wasting a spot to get bigger in the business need to quit now. Guys like Neo Monoxide and Chris Orton seem to wanna make it here in SEf though, but Sandman is really looking to come back in SEF.

Frankie Malone: Sandman sucks, mack proved that last year, he'll never make it here.

Jack Hines: Don't be so sure, Sandman can still give what he takes which is a lot. Thriller and Orton are really geating up.

Frankie Malone: Thriller is gonna mop the floor with this punk kid. Just like Big Country is gonna show Bubba who the real star is.

Jack Hines: BC has everything to gain, but so does Bubba, a lil revenge from Barely Legal! We got a huge main event, fatal four way tag match with the Tag Titles on the line, don't miss folks.

We see the cage lower down around the ring for our first match, but before either participant comes out we see Bill McLane, otherwise known as Sly, our Commissioner, comes out on stage with a mic in hand. The crowd is mixed, some cheer, some boo, Sly just shows no care and raises the mic up.

Sly: Ok everyone, to begin with, I am out here to announce our next pay per view which will be a new begginning for SEF. Were staying just as hardcore, hopefully it gets harder to the damn core. The new start to SEF is simply the biggest show of all time, the grandest stage that SEF will ever build, March the 26th is the night we bring to you all the greatest show that we will create, we'll be in the Joe Louis Arena for what will be our biggest, baddest show of all time, Wrestle X! Gone will be SummerSlam, gone will be some more, Wrestle X will be our new constant, our grandest event and to set it up perfectly, next week on Extreme, w-

Just then Sly is cut off by the sound of Papa Roach's Getting Away With Murder and we now see Matlock come walking out with a mic in his hand. The crowd boos him and he just flips them off, then raises the mic up.

Matlock: That is perfect Sly! Wrestle X, a Prison Yard match, the rematch between myself and Mack, World Title on the line, make it official, NOW!

Sly: No!

Matlock: What the f'?

Sly: Ya heard me Matt. But listen up cause you could face Mack and at Wrestle X, so shut it and listen! Next week on Extreme were gonna have our yearly traditional battle royal, in the past dubbed the Royal Rumble. Not anymore, simply the SEF Rumble, and maybe we'll have thirty entrants this year. The winner of the rumble goes to Wrestle X to face the World Champ and ya know Matt, it'll be a Prison Yard match, so Bob the Bruiser or Michael McMoney could win, hell, even you Matlock cause all three of those names are in it. One name now in it is Blaze Inferno as she has her shot at the World Title next week in a House of Hardcore match!

Matlock: Damn it, Mack already accepted, make it happen now!

Sly: I don't give a rats ass, Mack has no more power than you, he never has had any in SEF, so back off, get to the ring and face Blaze, then next week, win the rumble and face Mack.

Sly turns and walks off now as Matlock is fuming. He tosses down the mic and heads down the ramp.

Jack Hines: Wow, that was huge, Wrestle X and the SEF Rumble, man, this event is gonna be outstanding!

Frankie Malone: I still think Matlock should get to main event it anyways, he has a chance yes, but he and Mack both agreed to it.

Were now set for cage match between Blaze Inferno and Matt Matlock and the match starts as soon as Blaze and Matlock are in the cage, Blaze touching the steel not knowing what to think, as Matlock looks around with a sick smile on his face. They meet in the center and lock up, Matlock pushing Blaze back to the cage and then suckering her in the stomach. She drops to one knee and he kicks her in the face unrelentlessly! Matlock grabs her by the hair and rakes her face across the steel busting her open. He taunts the crowd and as he turns around she hits hm with a clothesline, knocking him right on his ass!

Jack Hines: Blaze is cut now, but she seems even more fired up.

Frankie Malone: Its only for a second, Matt will beat her.

She starts laying into him with boots to the ribs and kidneys and strattles him, throwing vicious left and rights! She gets up and heads up the side, but Matlock comes to and hurries over, grabbing her leg pulling her down back into the ring. He smashes her off the cage 4 or 5 times, as she is really opened up now. He goes to climb out, but she pulls herself to her feet and grabs his leg, strattling him on the top rope! She collapses from blood loss, and starts pulling herself to the door.

Jack Hines: She got a burst of energy to stop Matt, but can't capitalize.

Frankie Malone: Told ya, she can't beat Matt.

Matlock stomps her after regaining composure, and picks her up. He sets her up and delivers an Animals Instincts right beside the door! He taunts the crowd and slowly makes his way to the cage. He starts climbing up, as Blaze has just enough energy to pull herself out the door, as Matlock is on top of the cage!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner of the match, Blaze Inferno!

Ghost Of You hits the pa as Blaze crawls up to her feet backing up the ramp to the stage. Blaze gets hold of a mic, wipes the blood from her face, and stands up on the stage looking at Matt!

Blaze Inferno: Whos the jobber now, bitch?

Blaze drops the mic and heads to the back as the fans cheer and Matt is still on top of cage looking pissed.

Jack Hines: A nice win by Blaze, she finally beat Matt and in a cage at that.

Frankie Malone: Barely, she barely won and I think I saw the ref pull her out, Matt still owns her.

We find Whitney Marret and Shane Mack standing around backstage talking, their in each others arms, all in love and shit. We soon see the rest of Impact X come down the hall all talking and laughs when they spot Mack. Thriller and BC hang back with Tara as McMoney steps closer to Mack who feels the presence and turns going eye to eye with his friend.

Mack: Can I help you kid?

McMoney: Yea, I'm looking for a great World Champ, a top athelete, and my best friend, ya seen his ass around cause i can't find him?

Mack just grins and shakes his head.

Mack: Shit man, maybe I haven't seen him cause the only man I know like that happens to also be a loving husband.

McMoney: F' you!

Mack laughs now and steps away from McMoney, has his arm around Whitney and the two walk a few steps away, then Mack turns back.

Mack: When ya understand, you'll find who your looking for cause he's still around!

Mack and Whitney walk off now as McMoney signals to the crew and they head off as we cut to ringside.

Jack Hines: Oh man, some tension between them, man is it getting bad.

Frankie Malone: yea, I can't wait till they finally take out Mack!

The triple threat with Future. Nicolas Slater, and Tara Rayge is all set to begin as all three participants are in the ring now. McMoney is at ringside and we see Future lock up with Nicolas while Tara hangs back in a corner. Future gets him back into a corner and looks for an irish whip across the ring to Tara. Nic reverse it sending Future towards he and Tara slides down between his legs. Future hits the turnbuckles and Tara leaps up clubbing on his back. Nic grabs her hair and pulls her into a ddt, then gets up and starts trading punches with Future. McMoney gets a chair and climbs up on the turnbuckles now.

Jack Hines: What his he doing?

McMoney flies off with a chair shot at both men, but Nic moves and Future gets nailed and goes out through the ropes to the floor. McMoney, then throws the chair down and nails a stiff kick to Nic's gut, sets him up and nails Money Talks, then rolls out of the ring, the ref telling him to get to the back. Tara though covers Nic now and the ref counts, 1.......2......3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall, Tara Rayge!

Alive hits the pa as Tara rolls out of the ring and jumps into McMoney's arms.

Jack Hines: What a low down cheap move by McMoney.

Frankie Malone: Cheap? That was McMoney, that was worth a ton, almost priceless.

We go to the back where we see McMoney kissing Tara and Big Country is with them.

McMoney: Oh baby, go get the shower ready, this next match will be quicker than yours.

Tara smiles and walks off sawying her ass as McMoney turns to BC patting him on the back.

McMoney: Alright bro, Bubba goes down, lets go kick his ass!

BC: That wood smoking freak,
he's gonna be easier than taking a leak.
Table may be is special shit,
but I'm a smoke his ass like taking a hit.
Bitch need to come correct,
he's gonna feel like he been in a car wreck!

McMoney grins and follows BC to the ring now as we cut to ringside.

Jack Hines: Some strong words from both men, but they may eat them, Bubba is fired up tonight!

Frankie Malone: Not a chance, Bubba can't beat anyone in Impact X, not even Tara.

The tables match between Bubba Ray and Big Country is all set to happen, Bubba is in the ring with his special table at ringside stood up, the letters BC spray painted on. Several more tables lay at ringside and Big Country is heading out now with McMoney. They get to ringside and BC rolls in, but Bubba is on him with kicks to the head, then rips him up and sends BC to the ropes. Bubba looks for a back elbow, but BC ducks it and comes back with a clothesline. Bubba ducks that and drops him with a neckbreaker, then backs up to the ropes and drops a double axe handle to BC's gut. Bubba gets to his feet lifting up BC as well and hammers him with his trademark punches sending BC into a corner. McMoney slides a table in the ring, then reaches in grabbing Bubba's foot. Bubba turns to him as BC runs to the ropes and comes back clipping the back of Bubba's knee.

Jack Hines: Not real fair there, McMoney had to assist in getting Bubba down.

Frankie Malone: Hey now, no rules!

BC kicks at Bubba's knee, then sets up the table and tries rolling him on it. Bubba elbows him in the gut, then smashes his head into it and bends down BC for a powerbomb and probably through the table. McMoney comes in the ring though and comes off the ropes clipping the back of Bubba's same knee bringing him down to the mat. He lifts up Bubba and signals to BC to help throw him out through the table. BC gets up, but we suddenly see Mack dash out down the ramp to ringside and grabs McMoney's legs pulling him out on the floor and then Mack shoves him back to the other side of the table, Mack staying across it so to say and the staring a hole through each other. In the Bubba elbows BC back and recovers a lil. BC backs up, then charges at Bubba who ducks and backdrops BC over the ropes all the way through the table at ringside.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner of the match, Bubba Ray Dudley!

Bombfall hits the pa as McMoney looks pissed while Mack just backs up the ramp smirking. Bubba just shrugs and stands on the turnbuckles posing before heading to the back.

Jack Hines: Nice match and nice lil asist by Mack to counter McMoney, them two are headed for a match in hell it seems.

Frankie Malone: Mack cheated, he had no business out here and if he had a match with McMoney, Mack would be destroyed!

We go to the back where we see Sly with Mack who has his arms crossed. Bubba comes to the back and Sly motions him over, then speaks to both men.

Sly: So it seems you two are on good terms huh? Maybe ya both wouldn't mind teaming up next week to face some your teammates Mack, say McMoney and Big Country in a hardcore tag match.

Mack: I'm sure myself and Bubba could work together in a common bond to take out some f'n punks.

Bubba: Yea, what he said!

Sly: Well then it will happen except it'll be Thriller added to the match, so a three on two handicapped match and also, the Tag Titles are on the line!

Mack: What?

Sly: Confused, then listen up. Should say you and Bubba win, you become the new champs, now you and McMoney. Should Impact X win, McMoney gets to name either Thriller or BC as his partner and co tag champ. A first ever Tag Champ versus Tag Champ in a tag match for the Tag Titles, never been done, till next week!

Mack: Ya know what, i got no problem, Bubba, I'm set to win, you rmy friend, lets do it. But Sly, f' you!

Mack shoves the Commish and walks off now while Bubba laughs at Sly and walks as well and we cut to ringside.

Jack Hines: Whoa, that was huge news, Mack and Bubba against Impact X, winning team takes the Tag Titles, damn!

Frankie Malone: A first ever match and now we get to see Impact X show their dominance over Mack.

Time for the single match between D-Von Dudley and Spyke. D-Von is in the ring while Spyke makes his way down the ramp, but suddenly we see McMoney and Big Country come charging out and clobber Spyke in the back.

Jack Hines: What the hell is this all about?

Frankie Malone: Who knows, maybe its something personal.

McMoney kneels down on Spyke hammering him with hard punches, then he gets up to his feet. He and BC lift up Spyke, then run him down into the ring steps and soon roll him into the ring. D-Von just looks at McMoney confused, he and BC backing up the ramp now sly like. D-Von shrugs and just lifts up Spyke, whips him to the ropes and catches him nailing a hard powerslam. He pulls up Spyke and nails Saving Grace, then pins, 1...........2...........3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall, D-Von Dudley!

Torn hits the pa as D-Von stands up grinning at the easy win, then leaves the ring.

Frankie Malone: McMoney with some personal score on Spyke, D-Von in the right place at the right time.

Jack Hines: I personally don't like Spyke for lying about me when he arrived here, but c'mon, that was low what McMoney did.

We cut to the back where we see McMoney and Big Country laughing as the head into their locker room and sit down. Thriller is in there and grins as he saw what happened, then turns serious.

Thriller: That was nice guys, but what about Mack? We gotta hit him next, forget his wife, we gotta make our impact at his expense.

McMoney: Well we got next week man, the handicapped match and hey, tonight he and I in the tag match, well him, heh.

Thriller: Yea, but the World Title, we gotta get it off him, hit him where it hurts, everywhere it hurts.

McMoney: We will dude, Mack picked the wrong side cause we may have joined him, but together were bigger than da champ. Mack has a price for damn sure, on his head and Impact X will cash.

The other two grin as does McMoney, then we cut to another scene backstage showing newcomer Dean Estinhouse standing in front of a backdrop.

Dean Estinhouse: I spoke to you all a few nights ago and told you I am here to save SEF and save it I will do. As we all heard earlier, the SEF Rumble is next week, the winner with a World Title shot at Wrestle X which is supposed to be their big show here. Well you can count on myself winning from here on out and come Wrestle X I'll be the new World Heavyweight Champion. I will save this fallen company, Dean Estinhouse will be forever the SEF Savior!

Dean raises stares intensely into the camera now and we soon cut to ringside.

Jack Hines: This guy sure seem to wanna "save" SEF yet we seem to be doing just fine.

Frankie Malone: Guy sounds convincing, course that means dick here. Who knows, he may be a good talent, big dude!

The camera comes on to the ring as the Sandman's music fades, were all set for the hardcore match between Neo Monoxide and Sandman. The two superstars are already staring each other down as the bell rings. The Sandman and Neo waste no time into beating up each other. Neo gets Sandman into a headlock but Sandman pushes Neo into the ropes. Neo gets knocked down when he tries to get Sandman off his feet. Sandman seems to find this funny as he picks up Neo and tries to go for a suplex early in the match. However, neo lands on his feet and kicks Sandman in the leg. Sandman is jumping as Neo goes into the ropes and hits a baseball slide. Neo seems to be looking forward to be taking out Sandman and sending him a message. Neo realizes Sandman is getting up and kicks him a few times. Sandman moves in time to avoid a standing moonsault. Sandman smirks as the fans are showing mixed reactions. Sandman decides to pick up Neo. Neo was caught off guard as Sandman connects with a suplex. Neo holds his back as Sandman exits the ring.

Jack Hines: Looks like Sandman is heading out after some weapons.

Sandman starts to look under the ring and pulls out some trash cans, throwing them in the ring. He found the weapon that he was more fond of, the singapore cane. Neo is up but is hit with the singapore kane in the head. Neo falls down as Sandman drags Neo away from the ring and goes for the pin. 1...2..kickout. Neo manages to get the shoulder up. Sandman gets mad and grabs the same singapore kane. Sandman starts to take control. He grabs Neo and makes him face away. Then Sandman places the singapore kane around Neo's neck and then makes the back of Neo's head hit the ground. Neo chokes a bit as Sandman throws the stick aside and grabs a trash can lid. He hit Neo in the head again. Neo falls over and Sandman pins him. Neo is busted open as blood is coming out his forehead. 1...2..kickout! Neo manages to kick out and Sandman gets him to his feet. Sandman was going to hit a suplex but Neo manages to react and kicks Sandman in the gut and delivers a DDT.

Jack Hines: Good counter by the new kid, this match is looking good.

Frankie Malone: Its ok, Neo is doing fairly ok.

Neo manages to move as the ref did almost did start the count. However, Neo pushed Sandman over and then pinned him. However, Sandman kicks out before the 1 count. Neo seemed focused as Sandman and Neo get to their feet. Sandman tries to throw him into the corner but Neo does it and Sandman hits the turnbuckle hard. The fans are enjoying every minute of it as Neo waits a moment to catch his breath. As Sandman gets up, Neo sees his chance hits the enzurguri as Sandman gets from the corner. Blood is coming all over Neo's face as Neo grabs a trash bin. As Sandman gets up, Neo grabs the trash bin and and uses it to spear Sandman with it. Neo's ribs start to hurt. Neo rubs the blood off as Sandman is laying there but he knows that Neo is there. Neo then places the trash can on Sandman and then goes to the ropes. Neo climbs to the second ropes and then does this gesture that gets the fans attention. Neo jumps off the second rope and hits a leg drop onto Sandman's chest where the bin is. The trash can gets dented as Neo moves Sandman away from the ropes. Neo goes to the ropes again and says that the end will draw near. The ref is keeping his distance as the kendo stick is near by. Sandman grabs it and Neo does not even notice it. Neo jumps and it turns from a moonsault to swanton but something suddenly went wrong as Sandman moves. Sandman gets the bin off him as Neo connects with the mat. Neo feels some pain as Sandman recovers and starts beating up Neo with the Kendo stick. 

Jack Hines: Sandman moves out of the way and back in control now.

Sandman is taking control as Neo is a bit helpless. There were moments where he would fight back. Sandman locked Neo into a sleeper and the fans seemed to be booing. The fans started to make some mixed reactions as Neo starts to fight back after his hand nearly fell the second time. Neo and Sandman gets up to their feet and Neo fights back with elbows. Sandman and Neo fight and Neo was able to connect with a DDT. Neo hits a standing shooting star press and pins Sandman. Sandman kicks out but Neo gets some payback, busting Sandman open. However, Sandman manages to recover as Neo pulled up Sandman. Sandman pushes Neo into the ref and the ref is knocked out. Neo checks on the ref which is a big mistake. Neo is attacked from behind and Sandman has the kendostick. Sandman hits his finisher with the kendo stick white russian leg sweep. Sandman goes to pin Neo but there is no ref to make the count. A new ref makes it out to the ring. 1...2.. kickout. Sandman gets up, angry and argues with the ref. Sandman pushes the ref and the ref pushes back. Neo gets up and Sandman turns only to get a kick in the gut. Sandman fights out of it and then sends Neo flying over him. Neo crashes to the mat. The ref checks on the other one but the other one is pretty much outcold. Neo and Sandman continue to fight. During the match, Neo manages to hit Sandman very hard with a trash can lid about 3 times. Still, Sandman would not fall. Neo had enough and was determined to get a win over Sandman. Sandman got surprised by a kick to the leg. He didn't fall but Neo went into the ropes and jumped on Sandman. Moving as fast as he could, Neo grabbed Sandman and hits him into the ropes. Sandman turns and is picked up by Neo. Neo jumps on the ropes, gets his legs around Sandman and sends him flying onto the mat. Neo gets on the ropes getting ready to do a finisher as Sandman lays there. As Neo gets ready, Sandman gets up but the both of them get knocked out as Neo connects with the wrecking ball. Sandman and Neo are both laying there and out cold. The ref checks them, their breathing, alive, but no movement.

Jack Hines: What the hell is going on?

The ref can't really issue a count, but neither man appears to be moving enough to wrestle, their heds connected hard. So the ref, Joe Dumar, he calls for the bell and gives his desicion to Brittany who makes the announcement.

Brittany Fox: This match has been declared a draw due to neither man being able to continue!

EMT's are now coming down the ramp as both Neo and Sandman still lay on the mat.

Jack Hines: Crazy, it was a good match, but when they collided heads it was too much.

Frankie Malone: A luck move for Sandman, the new kid had him beat.

We go to the back now where McMoney and Tara Rayge are talking, McMoney has her against a wall acting all cocky and shit. A figure comes behind him, its Spyke and he brings a chair to McMoney's back dropping him. Spyke lowers the chair in one hand, then brings up his free hand to Tara's throat holding her to the wall and speaks.

Spyke: Tell you boyfriend that if he f' with me again, he'll be single!

Spyke lets go of Tara as he sees Thriller and BC coming down the hall. Spyke takes off ducking around a corner as Thriller and BC check on McMoney and we cut to ringside.

Jack Hines: Looks like Spyke got a lil revenge on McMoney.

Frankie Malone: A cheap shot though and then threatening Tara, bad move messing with a mans girl.

Jack Hines: Yea it is, maybe McMoney understands Mack now!

Were all set for the leather strap match between Chris Orton and Serial Thriller. Big Country is at ringside and both men are in the ring straped together. Once the bell is rung we see them just charge each other and start swinging wildly at each other. Both men seem well matched, both intense as hell and Thriller starts getting rocked back into a corner, but he drops down some ducking a punch, then flies up with a hard european uppercut sending Orton backwards stumbling around. Thriller charges grabbing his head and delivers a bulldog. He then standds up doubling up the strap and starts whipping wildly with it before wrapping it around his neck and choking him now.

Jack Hines: Damn, Neither man could wait for this and Thriller is in control now.

Frankie Malone: Of course, he'll kick this wannabe Orton's ass.

Thriller lifts up Orton still choking him and runs him into some turnbuckles, then smashes his head into them and soon delivers a neckbreaker. Thriller kicks at Orton now, then lifts him up looking for an irish whip. Orton reverses and readies himself, but Thriller slides out of the ring, then yanks hard on the strap bringing Orton to his ass. Thriller drags him to the ropes, then slides in the ring, jumps up to the ropes and comes back with a baseball slide dropkick to Orton sending him to the floor. The ref yells at Thriller to keep it in the ring and BC comes over kicking orton right in the head, then rams him against the ringpost and sits him on the apron before backing off some. Thriller wraps the strap around his neck and pulls him almost over the top rope choking him, almost hanging him. Orton manages to get his feet on the apron, then quickly grabs Thriller's head and drops him across the top rope sending him backwards. BC nails a punch to Orton's gut, then lifts him in a press dropping facefirst to the commentators table.

Jack Hines: This is not fair, BC has no right getting involved.

Frankie Malone: Who cares, its just some new kid anyways.

The ref yells to BC now telling him to knock it off before he is banned. As he does we see Mack come into the ring, get into position, then BAM, the Shows Ova drops Thriller and Mack exits the ring backing up the ramp with a smirk. Orton manages to get in the ring as BC is pissed now.

Frankie Malone: Damn it, Mack especially has no right getting involved.

Jack Hines: He was just evening the odds.

Orton sees Thriller down, he notices Mack, seems confused, but rips up Thriller nailing the Sexy Slam for good measure and pins, 1..........2..........3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall, Chris Orton!

The Way I Am hits the pa now as Orton gets to his feet. BC comes in the ring, but Orton gets the strap off, ducks a clothesline and slides ou tof the ring heading up the ramp with a grin.

Jack Hines: A good match between these two, definitely no clear winner, but I bet they lock up again.

Frankie Malone: They better, Thriller got screwed, Mack is gonna pay big time!

We pan to the back now where we find D-Von Dudley standing in front of a backdrop and he has a video tape in his hand. He just stands there staring to the camera.

D-Von: You know, we been up and down the road with each other for over a decade, whether it was as a team or as enemies. You and I Bubba, we been through hell, we taken each other to hell and you wanna know why I hate you, despise you. It was never about glory, I never thought you or Spike overshadowed me, it was what you did with Faith in that hotel room almost four years ago. You ended my marriage to her and I have vowed to end you ever since.

We see Spike come walkiing on to the scene now. D-Von turns staring at his lil bro who gives it right back.

Spike: What is your problem D-Von? Trying to say Bubba and Faith had an affair now, your so off the wall ya know resort to this to try and get to Bubba? Leave him alone, leave us alone, this too far, now stop!

D-Von: Its the truth Spike, this tape in my hands holds the evidence, so stop sticking up for him.

Spike: Why didn't you ever say this before, why go on the charade of always being jealous?

D-Von: I wanted Bubba to come clean, but he obviously won't.

Spike: Just leave us alone, leave me out of it cause you dragged me in already, stop it at this!

D-Von holds his hands as if to say he backs off, Spike turns to leave, but D-Von clobbers him in the back of the head with the tape, then runs him into a metal stage box and throws a trash can on his head. D-Von just scoffs and walks off now.

Jack Hines: Damn, that was crazy was D-Von just said, but that cheap shot to Spike was uncalled for.

Frankie Malone: Well several shots and Spike shoulda stayed out of his face.

Were all set for the main event now, the fatal four way for the Tag Titles, Mack and Adam Smith are first in the ring and begins circling one another, then lock up. Mack gets a side headlock, Adam shoves him to the ropes and Mack bounces back shoulder blocking him to the mat. Mack runs the ropes now, skips over him, comes back and leapfrogs Adam, turns quickly and nails him with a right hands, then sends him into a corner where Eric Michaels tags himself in and flies in at Mack who arm drags him down into an armbar. Eric tries to get free, but Mack keeps him grounded. Adam charges over kicking Mack in the head though, then gets to his corner as Eric lifts up Mack looking for an irish whip. Mack stops and pulls Eric to himself, then ducks behind him bringing legs for a crucifix, but twists around getting him in a headscissors, then turns more dropping Eric to his head.

Jack Hines: Good god that was a crazy, twisted move.

Mack pulls up Eric and hammers him with elbows, then whips him into the ropes and charges for a clothesline, but Eric gets an elbow to his face. Mack stumbles over and First tags himself in now.

Jack Hines: What the hell?

First bolts into the ring and starts hammering Eric with punches, then whips him to the ropes and nails him with a spear. First rolls outta the ring now and Mack is on the top rope. He flies off with the Mack Attack and pins, 1........2........Adam jumps in kicking Mack in the head, then gets back to his corner. Mack jumps up and flies at Adam knocking him to the floor, then Christine tags him and jumps in the ring. Mack grabs her by the waist and executes a release german suplex. He lifts up Eric and send shim to a empty corner, then gets on the apron and tags Eric, jumps back in and nails a short dropkick to Christine's head, then pins her, 1.....2.......kickout!

Jack Hines: A smart move by Mack getting himself legally back in the match the way he did.

Frankie Malone: True, it was I'll admit, but he seems desperate to win an impossible victory.

Eric leaves now as Mack lifts up Christine and sends her into the ropes, looks for a clothesline, but she ducks and hits other side where Spike gets the tag now. Christine comes back to Mack who nails a beautiful dropkick on her. Spike enters the ring and kicks Mack in the ribs, then rips him up into an empty corner nailing some chops to his chest. Spike pulls Mack out and looks for a russian leg sweep, but Mack blocks it and nails a ddt. He pulls himself up now recovering on the ropes and we suddenly see McMoney, Thriller, and Big Country all come running down to ringside. Thriller runs over towards Whitney who leaps at him with a sorta lou thesz press. BC nails Adam in the back, then tosses Christine into the guard rail and goes to punches with Adam. McMoney enters the ring and lifts up Spike nailing Money Talks, then rolls out of the ring as Mack lunges at him. BC sends Adam over the guard rail and dumps Christine on top of him, then he runs over kicking Whitney to the floor and helps Thriller up. Mack looks to fly at them, but Spike manages to roll him up, though weakly, 1.......2......kickout. Mack rolls through and rips up Spike sending him to the ropes, then the Shows Ova and pins him, 1.........2..........3!

Brittany Fox: Here are your winners by pinfall and still the SEF World Tag Team Champions, Shane Mack and Michael McMoney!

The Impact X theme hits as Mack stand stall now staring down McMoney.

Jack Hines: That was crazy, McMoney lays out Spike, Impact X almost seemed to help Mack win, that was weird.

Frankie Malone: Hey, they'll get the title off Mack next week and keep it in the group, then the World Title is next.

Jack Hines: A good point, but we'll see, so till then, take care everyone and have a good night.

Mack and McMoney are still staring down each other as our cameras come to an end and we fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF