sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Extreme 125 {11/13/06}

Started by Daddy Mack, November 21, 2014, 09:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Daddy Mack

November 13th, 2006

We open up inside the Five Seasons Center in Cedar Rapids, Iowa and over the pa we hear "Posthuman" play as our camera pick up on the crowd panning all over the screaming fans.

Nick Miller: Hello everyone and welcome to Monday Night Extreme! Nick Miller here of course and next to me is Frank E Dangerously, tonights main event is huge, Mesa and McMoney with Mack as the special guest referee.

FED: All I have to say is that we'll see a new champ crowned tonight, that is a fact!

Nick Miller: That's you gotta say, so you gonna stay quiet for the rest of the show, god I hope so!

FED: And you really would like that, but I won't as Extreme needs to have its voice heard, mine being the voice of this show!

Nick Miller: If you say so, but anyways, we have the International and Intercontinental Titles on the line again this week only seperate matches this time. Neo defends his belt against Jeremy Ward while Orton goes up against three men in a fatal four way.

FED: Worse odds for Orton, but two of the men suck ass, Nick Torres however could just take the gold tonight.

Nick Miller: Maybe, should be good between he and Orton anyways. We also have a few womens matches like Crystal Sweet who by the way was never really pregnant folks, so pay no mind to that, she won't be claiming it ever again. But yea, she faces Victoria in a match while Sarah Boston and Whitney Marret clash and we have two women debuting against each other, Zoe Payne and Rocio Guirao.

FED: They outta just have a six way bikini-, no, just have a six way match in a bedroom with me as the ref!

Nick Miller: Like that'd happen, Mack would probably be the ref for something like that!

FED: He needs to hang that up and let me do it.

Nick Miller: Ok, well that's enough talk, lets get to some action.

Violins Begin To Play As The Lights Go Out. Dim Golden Lights Appear At The Entrance Way. As You See A Dark Figure Walk Up A Set Of Stairs To The Stage. As She Reaches The Stage. Two People Wearing Dark Cloaks With A Hood Over Their Head Come Out And Remove Her Cape From Her Shoulder's. As "When Your Evil" Picks Up The Lights Turn Back On Revealing Rocio Guiro. She Walks Down The Ramp With A Confident Smile One Her Face. Rocio.

Brittany Fox: Making her way to the ring hailing from Egypt, she weighs 115 pounds, Rocio Guirao!

Then walks Up The Steal Steps And Enters The Ring Over The Second Rope. She Then Stands In The Middle Of The Ring Raising Her Hand Up Grace Fully And Topping Her Head Back With Her Eyes Closed. She Then Brings Her Arms Down Slowly As She Does The Same With Her Head, Opening Her Eyes And Waiting For Her opponent. As She Waits, The fans in the arena are somewhat quiet and restless as the lights go out and an explosion of pyro goes off on the stage as "BYOB" by System of a Down hits and the lights return to normal. In the middle of the smoke is the silloutte of a female. After a few seconds, she walks out of the smoke and it's none other than Zoe Payne. She walks to the ring and slides in headfirst.

Brittany Fox: Making her way into the ring at this time, from Blackpool England she weighs 110 pounds, Zoe Payne!

Zoe gets on her knees before she comes up to her full height as the bell is rung. Zoe and Rocio lock up and Zoe overpowers Rocio and locks in a headlock. Rocio fights out of it and kicks Zoe in the stomach. Rocio then DDTs Zoe and gets up. She then grabs up Zoe by the hair and looks for a swinging neckbreaker but Zoe stops Rocio and plants her with an inverted neckbreaker. Zoe looks for the pin 1.............2.............kickout. Rocio kickouts. Zoe raises up to her knees and Rocio sits up to clear her head. Zoe then grabs Rocio up Irish Whips her into a corner. Zoe then scoops up Roico and puts her upside down in the Tree of Woe. Rocio looks to be struggling to raise up as Zoe goes to the opposite corner and looks for the baseball slide but Rocio raises up in time. Rocio then climbs down adn goes to the outside. She takes both of Zoe's legs and pulls them towards her, making Zoe strattle the ring post.

Nick Miller: Oh my god! Rocio may have splitted Zoe in half with that move!

FED: That's the type of woman that SEF needs. Extreme at it's best.

Rocio then slides back in the ring and raises Zoe up and clotheslines her. Rocio picks up Zoe with a smile on her face and whips her into the ropes. As Zoe come back to Rocio, Rocio nails a spinebuster. Rocio looks at Zoe with a sadistic look and smiles. Rocio drags Zoe out to he middle of the ring and grabs her legs and locks in the sharpshooter. Zoe looks to be in pain trying to reach the ropes and she crawls on her elbows getting inches from the ropes. Rocio looks back and lets Zoe go, then jumps on the bottom rope and leaps off bringing a knee down to Zoe's back.

Nick Miller: Ooh, clever spot by Rocio, saw Zoe may get the ropes and let go to inflict a lil more damage there.

Rocio pulls Zoe up and irish whips her to a corner, then charges in and Zoe gets a foot up kicking Rocio in the mouth. She staggers back and Zoe hops up on the middle turnbuckle, then leaps off with a clothesline taking Rocio down. Zoe gets to her feet and runs to the ropes coming back with a baseball slide dropkick to Rocio's stomach. Zoe gets up and pulls up Rocio nailing Bring Your Own Bombs and arches into a pin, 1............2.............kickout!

Nick Miller: Near fall by Zoe, nice move to.

FED: Was decent I guess.

Zoe sits up and sits Rocio up, then pulls her up to her feet and looks for Bombshell. Rocio slips behind Zoe and shoves her to the ropes, then rushes her clothesing Zoe in the back sending her out to the floor. backs up and waits for Zoe to get up, then runs forward and hits a baseball slide dropkick knocking Zoe back down. Rocio slides to the floor and bends down pulling a lead pipe just a part of the way out from under the ring. Rocio walks over grabbing a chair and throws it in the ring, then appears to grab Zoe. The ref goes for the chair turning his back and Rocio grabs the lead pipe bashes Zoe in the head with it, then tosses it under the ring as the ref slides the chair out and turns to Rocio.

Nick Miller: What the hell, that wasn't very fair.

FED: No it wasn't, but smart, I like this Rocio chick.

Rocio picks up Zoe as the ref is counting now, up to like three. Rocio pulls Zoe to the steps and gets on them, holds her in a front facelock and twists around nailing a tornado ddt on the floor. Rocio gets up and sees the ref at seven. She pulls herself up all the way and rolls in the ring at nine, stays a lil too long and the ref gets to ten, then signals for the bell.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by count out, Rocio Guirao!

"When Your Evil" hits the pa and Rocio sits up glaring at the ref at first, but gets a smile and stands up flaunting her win as if she dominated the whole thing.

Nick Miller: Not the best way to win and especially after using that weapon, a lead pipe!

FED: She never got caught, so it seems fine and a win is a win, least she won unlike Zoe who lost.

Nick Miller: Had the weapon not been used Zoe just may have won, we'll never know though.

So we see Steve Weigel in the ring at this time and he looks like he has no care to be there, asshole that he is.

Brittany Fox: The following match is scheduled for one fall. In the ring now, Steve Weigel!

The crowd boos, but we hear "Drag The Waters" hit and Troy comes calmly walking to the ring and the fans cheer. He just stands on stage staring at the crowd for a few seconds, then makes his way down the ramp.

Brittany Fox: Making his way to the ring from Denver Colorado, he weighs 350 pounds, Troy Storms!

He flashes the wolfpac sign, then he gets on the apron and steps over the top rope. Troy then moves to the ropes and thrusts his fist in the air. Steve rushes him from behind with a forearm to Troy's back, but doesn't faze him. Troy turns and Steve swings ta him, but Troy blocks and headbutts him, then grabs Steve's arm and turns whipping him into the ropes. Steve comes back and Troy boots him in the head laying him flat, then just looks down at him laughing.

Nick Miller: Troy is certainly taking this quite casually.

FED: Why wouldn't he?

Troy pulls Steve up, tucks his head between his legs and then lifts him up and drops him with the Westside Bomb. Troy puts a foot on Steve's small chest and the ref drops to count, 1..............2...............3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall, Troy Storms!

"Drag The Waters" hits the pa now as Troy just smirks and the crowd cheers for him. He kicks Steve out of the ring and pumps a fist in the air.

Nick Miller: Easy victory for Troy.

FED: No shit, Weigel sucks!

We cut to the back where we find Rocio Guirao standing next to Sean Martin who has a mic in hand.

Sean Martin: So Rocio, how does it feel having won your debut match here in SEF?

Rocio Guirao: I proved my dominance in my debut, no peon like Zoe can compare to an egyptian goddess such as myself.

Sean Martin: Well you did good, but so did Zoe and speaking of which, aren't you worried she'll try and get revenge on you for the way you won the match?

Rocio Guirao: What do you mean? I won as a true goddess would win, I beat Zoe with my superior skill.

Sean Martin: But what about-

Sean is cut off when he is shoved away by Zoe Payne who gets in Rocio's face now.

Zoe Payne: Look bitch, you want to pull that shit out there, then next week lets have a rematch and throw out the rules, hardcore and lets see how well do then.\

Rocio Guirao: Please, I wouldn't lower myself to a barbaric match like that, that's for skanks like you!

Zoe suddenly snaps and slaps Rocio in the face, then rushes her against the wall. Sean is yelling for security as Rocio fights back pulling Zoe's hair. Security omes down fairly quick breaking the two women up.

Nick Miller: Damn, seems these two ladies are getting into it already and they just debuted in SEF.

FED: Its what we need, some good ol' action and its about some ladies showed this, though I'm all for a lil skin too!

Nick Miller: You never stop do you?!

FED: Why would I!?

"Revenge" hits the PA and Neo jumps out from under the stage and does a backflip.

Brittany Fox: Introducing first, from Elizabeth New Jersey he weighs 192 pounds, Neo Monoxide!

He walks to the ring and slaps the fans hands, then does a flip over the top rope to get in the ring. Neo climbs the ropes and taunts. As he does that, "King of Kings" hits and after a few seconds Jeremy comes walking out looking all jacked up with Ric Hanson, his mentor, at his side wearing a fancy suit.

Brittany Fox: Making his way to the ring from Chicago Illinois, he weighs 260 pounds and is accompanied by Ric Hanson, he is Jeremy Ward!

Jeremy makes his way down the ramp and around to the side of the ring while Ric heads up the steps into the ring. Jeremy gets on the apron and spews water out into a mist while pumping his fists in the air, then he climbs in the ring where Ric pats him on the back getting him ready to fight. Ric gets out of the ring and the bell is rung. Neo charges at Jeremy and backs him into a corner. Neo climbs the turnbuckle and starts pounding away at Jeremy. Neo then gets down and goes to the middle of the ring, turns around and loocks to rush at Jeremy to monkey flip him but Jeremy catches him and splits Neo's legs and stomps on his stomach. Neo sits up, holding his stomach. Jeremy picks Neo up and whips him into the ropes and looks for a knee to the face but Neo ducks, bounces off the ropes, and baseball slides and knocks Jeremy off balance. Neo then climbs to the top rope and does a corkscrew moonsault. Neo then gets up grabs Jeremy up and plants him with a piledriver. 

Nick Miller: That looked like it hurt! I don't think Jeremy come back from that!

FED: Oh, that shows you how much you know! 

Jeremy gets up holding his neck as Neo looks to nail a dropkick but Jeremy ducks and nails a neckbreaker. Jeremy nails fast right hands to Neo's head and gets up and taunts the crowd. As he does this, Neo gets up and spins Jeremy around and nails a hard DDT. Neo then gets up and climbs to the top rope and comes off with The Wrecking Ball and pins Jeremy...1...............2..............3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall and still the SEF International Champion, Neo Monoxide!

"Revenge" hits the pa and Neo gets up and climbs the turnbuckle and celebrates his win.

Nick Miller: That was an action packed match between Jeremy and Neo. But Neo came out on top!

FED: Jeremy should have won that but I do like Neo's extreme style.

Backstage we find Jeremy Ward coming through the curtain and he looks pissed as Ric Hanson follow shim trying to keep Jeremy calm.

Ric Hanson: Look man, its all ok, you'll do better next time, its just one loss so far, you can overcome it.

Jeremy just keeps walking looking pissed and he passes a few rooms, then out of one walks Steve Weigel looking sore and bumps shoulders with Jeremy. The two turn and back up eyeing each other.

Jeremy Ward: Damn man, my-

Jeremy cuts himself off and hammers Steve in the head with a hard right, then knees him in the gut and hooks his arms nailing Problem Solved on the floor. Jeremy stands up and stares down at Steve.

Jeremy Ward: Watch where your going asshole!

Jeremy spits on Steve, then walks off as Ric just grins and catches up to him talking more secretive now as we fade to ringside.

Nick Miller: Jeremy not happy losing, but it seems he took his anger out on Weigel for no apparent reason.

FED: Wrong place at the wrong time for Weigel and he paid for it, besides, he sucks!

We find Cross in the ring now and he jumps around acting all thugish getting very lil response since he sucks.

Brittany Fox: The following match is scheduled for one fall and in the ring now is Cross!

We hear guitar chords start to play over the speakers. Eight seconds in, pyro explodes on the stage as "Born With Nothing, Die With Everything" begins to play. Matt Matlock steps out onto the stage as the crowd boos.

Brittany Fox: "Hailing from New Waterford, Nova Scotia, Canada and weighing 235 lbs...he is "The Cornered Animal" Matt Matlock!

Matlock walks down the ramp slowly, and extends his arms out to his side. He spins around in a circle slowly, as we see small sparkler like pyros on both sides of the ramp go off. He gets to the ring and slides in underneath the bottom rope, and heads for one of the far turnbuckles. He raises both arms horizontally as rapid fire pyro ala HBK shoots off inside the ring. He lowers his arms as it subsides, as he gets down and leans on the ropes, talking shit to the fans. He turns and comes face to face with Cross, the bell rings and they just stare each other down.

Nick Miller: Well finally a return match for Matlock without interupttion like last week, wonder how good he is?

FED: Probably still sucks like he always has!

Matlock backs up some and gets a shocked look on his face, points behind Cross like someone is behind him. Cross turns around and the ref turns as well, Matlock kicks Cross below the belt, then pulls him around into Animal Instincts and pins, 1.................2...................3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall, Matt Matlock!

"Born With Nothing, Die With Everything" hits as Matlock stands up grinning and the crowd boos him. He rolls out of the ring and swaggers up the aisle arrogantly.

Nick Miller: A quick win for Matt, cheap it was, but effective I guess.

FED: Somewhat, but this Cross guy is worse than Weigel!

Matlock turns at the entrance and flips off the crowd, but then he is jolted forward and sent down to the floor by Nick Torres who swats his toothpick at Matt and kicks him in the ribs. The crowd pops for him as Torres lifts up Matlock and whips him to the curtain where Troy Storms ermerges booting Matt's head off.

Nick Miller: An assault on Matlock by The Westsiders, interesting as they got involved with him last week sort of.

Troy just stands over Matlock and raises his arms doing the klig sign, Torres steps in front of him squatting a lil and does a crotch chop and the crowd cheers them on.

The lights go out, and then come back on in all different flashing colors. "Straight out of Line" by God Smack hits, and Crystal Sweet walks out on stage. She looks around the crowd as they boo her. She smirks and then walks down the ramp, making her way to the ring.

Brittany Fox: Making her way to the ring from Coweta County Georgia , she weighs 119 pounds, Crystal Sweet!

She walks up the steel steps, and then walks up on the apron. She then gets down low, and crawls in the ring. She walks around the ring, listing to the crowd boo her even louder. "Suicide Solution" hits the pa, then we see Vickie come running out on stage and jump up a bit and come down thrusting up the rock on sign.

Brittany Fox: Making her way to the ring, from Los Angelos California, she weighs 135 pounds, Victoria Kalispell!

She heads down the ramp running and slides in the ring, then jumps up on the ropes banging her head to the music while flashing the rock on sign more. She jumps off them and throws her arms up motioning to make some noise. Vickie hops down undoing her title and hands it to the ref, then Crystal rushes her, but Vickie drop toe holds her across the bottom rope. Vickie sprints up and runs the ropes charging to Crystal and leaps up coming down with a stomp to Crystal's back.

Nick Miller: Ooh, quick start to the match and a hard shot to Crystal's back.

Vickie has Crystal up and whips her to a corner, then charges for a clothesline nailing it and bulldogs Crystal out to the mat, then turns her for a pin, 1...........2......kickout! Vickie gets up quick pulling Crystal up and hammers her with some elbows, then a hard european uppercut and rps her up and over with a snap suplex. Vickie gets up and climbs to the top rope now, kneels up there as Crystal gets up, then stand sup and leaps off flipping over Crystal looking for a neckbreaker. Crystal ducks forward and Vickie slams to the mat.

Nick Miller: Crystal barely out of the way on that one.

FED: Good ring presence or just luck, who knows and who cares.

Crystal leans on the ropes catching her breath, then turns and kicks Vickie in the ribs, lifts her up and elbows her in the jaw, then whips her to the ropes bends down catching Vickie with a back body drop. Crystal pulls up Vickie and whips her to the ropes again, but follows up and leaps up for a high knee. Vickie catches her leg and hold son to it while slamming Crystal to the mat and wraps her up in a figure four leg lock.

Nick Miller: Whoa, figure four by Vickie and Crystal is a long way from the ropes.

Crystal is sitting up and screaming in pain as Vickie sits up and nails a punch to Crystal's jaw sending her down. The ref checks on Crystal as Vickie grabs the bottom rope, then reaches up for the middle rope. The crowd cheers her anyways as Vickie is that over, she rawks. Michael McMoney comes running out though and grabs Vickie's arms pulling her halfway out the ring, then backs up quickly. The ref turns and yells at him, gets the figure four broken and Vickie is out of the ring now yelling at McMoney.

Nick Miller: What the hell is he doing out here?

FED: He is the champ.........for now, but also he and Crystal had some lie they formed up recently.

Crystal is up and comes diving out of the ring at Vickie who sidesteps her and leaps up dropkick Crystal over crashing her into McMoney. The two collide heads and Crystal is real woozy now, Vickie pulling her up and rolling her into the ring, the crowd loving this. Vickie rolls in the ring and stays behind Crystal who gets up slowly, then the Drity Drop by Vickie who now pins, 1...................2...................3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall, Victoria Kalispell!

"Suicide Solution" hits the pa as Vickie rolls to the ropes due to McMoney sliding in a second too late to break the pin. Vickie is out on the floor, gets her title and raises it in the air smirking at McMoney. He just checks on Crystal as Vickie heads around the ring and up the aisle.

Nick Miller: A good match by these two women, McMoney almost cost Vickie, but got taken down by Crystal inadvertanly.

FED: Some good wrestling I guess, be better to see some skin!

Nick Miller: Geez..............

We go to the back where we find Nick Torres waiting to go to the ring, a smirk on his face and another toothpick in his mouth, but from behind we see Matlock slam a chair across his back sending Torres to the floor.

Nick Miller: Good god!

Matlock slams the chair over Torres head now, then lays it down and lifts Torres up nailing Animal Instincts on the chair.

FED: Revenge for earlier!

Matlock stands up and looks down at Torres, then looks up to see Troy Storms walking out of the bathroom and he eyes Matt who backs up, turns and runs down the hall as fast as his pudgy ass will go. Storms kneels down checking on Torres who is bleeding.

Nick Miller: You could say it was revenge, but Matlock won his match, Torres won't get to compete in his probably.

FED: Exactly, perfect revenge!

So we see Chris Jericho and Darkness in the ring now, both jackoffs just stand there looking stupid, lowlife fuckers! The lights go out then images of Orton are shown on SEFTron, then fireworks shoot up under the entrance way then stop as "The Way I Am" by Eminem hits. Orton appears and he makes his way down the ramp.

Brittany Fox: Now coming out from St Louis Missouri, he weighs 245 pounds and is the SEF Intercontinental Champion, Chris Orton!

The ladies in the arena come after him touching his body, but security holds them back, so Orton smirks and gets in the ring, climbs to second turnbuckle moves his hands down his chest making the ladies scream for him. Orton hops down and rips off his title. Jericho rushes him and Orton bashes him in the head with the title, then throw sit at Darkness, kicks him in the gut and pulls him down nailing a piledriver.

Nick Miller: Damn, Orton starting off dominant, I bet it'd be different if Torres was out here.

FED: Probably would be.

Orton is up and stalking Jericho, then drops him with the CKO causing the fans to pop huge and Orton pins, 1.................2...................3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall and still the SEF Intercontinental Champion, Chris Orton!

"The Way I Am" hits the pa as Orton stands up grabbing his title and gets on the ropes holding it high in the air. He soon exits the ring heading up the aisle.

Nick Miller: Damn that was quick.

FED: Yea, Jericho and Darkness suck!

"I Fucking Hate you" by Godsmack hits and Sarah Boston walks out on the stage, she stands there with her hands on her hips as she poses for the crowd for a moment.

Brittany Fox: Making her way to the ring from Houston Texas, she weighs 119 pounds, Sarah Boston!

She then walks down the ramp making her way to the ring. Sarah walks up the steel steps and crawls into the ring. She raises her hands up, and poses once again, not caring if the crowd likes her or not as "Sidewinder" hits as blue, green, and red lights circle the arena with matching pyro going off. 

Brittany Fox: Making her way to the ring hailing from Detroit, Michigan, she weighs in at 145 pounds, she is Whitney Marret!

Then Whitney comes out and poses for the crowd at the top of the ramp. She then makes her way to the ring and climbs the steel steps. Once inside the ring, she goes to the middle of the middle of the ring and throws her hands and arms in the air. After she gets in the ring, she runs the ropes to get warmed up then the bell is rung. Whitney and Sarah circle the ring and they look to lock up but Whitney gets the upper hand and snap suplexes Sarah. Whitney gets up and laughs at Sarah. Sarah looks pissed now and charges Whitney with a headlock takedown. Sarah punches Whitney with fast rights and then gets up. Sarah then grabs Whitney up but Whitney grabs her by her hair, whips Sarah across the ring. Sarah holds her head as Whitney walks over to her and picks her up and throws her into the nearest corner. Whitney then starts stomping at Sarah's midsection, then pulls her out in around, Whitney backs up to the middle rope and then swings off with a tornado ddt.

Nick Miller: Nice move by Whitney, right on the money.

FED: C'mon, show some skin damn it!

Nick just rolls his eyes as Whitney has Sarah up and points to Frank, then rips Sarah's top down around her waist exposing a white bra. Sarah tries covering up, but Whitney kicks her in the stomach and plants her with a hard ddt.

FED: Oh yea, now rip that damn bra off. and you do the same!

Nick Miller: Good god Frankie, enough.

Whitney grabs Sarah's shorts peeling those off to reveal a white thong. Whitney kicks Sarah in the head, then pulls her up nailing Southern Pride, but doesn't pin. She sits Sarah up and locks in the Southern Sleeper on her, Sarah wasting lil time and tapping out quite quick.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by submission, Whitney Marret!

"Sidewinder" hits the pa and Whitney stands up smirking as Sarah lay in the ring exposed pretty much. Whitney just makes her exit as the crowd continues cheering her.

FED: Now that was a great match, well a great showing, thank you Whitney, Sarah looks nice just the way she is!

Nick Miller: Good grief Frankie, you don't stop do you?!

FED: That was a dumb question!

We pan to the back where we find Chris Orton with his IC Title over his shoulder and he walks up behind Sly, taps him on the shoulders and places his hands on his hips. Sly turns seeing Orton and just raises his brow.

Orton: Look Sly, we ain't much for friends, but we ain't much for anything. I'm coming to you cause your the man in charge and I want a shot at the SEF Title at Living Dangerously. I've made the challenge to the so called champ we got, I know I've earned a shot, let me main event and show everyone who Chris Orton truly is!

Sly looks to ponder a desicion, but just smirks.

Sly: No doubt some could argue very solidly that you do deserve the shot and well maybe I should give it to you, but I just don't know.

Orton: Look, I've beaten McMoney, one of the few this year to pin him, I was actually the first at that, plus he hasn't beat me, so I think that's enough in itself. Besides, don't you want him to lose that belt?

Sly: Ya know, that's a very good point and that just may grant you the title shot, but there is a problem see, I feel that tonight I may get what I want, McMoney losing the title. So I tell ya what, if McMoney wins tonight then you have a shot at Living Dangerously and even better, you can name the match, the stip, whatever you want.

Sly smirks and pats Orton on the shoulder, then turns goes back to what he was doing. We focus on orton who just smiles.

Nick Miller: Wow, if McMoney wins tonight he has to survive Orton at the next pay per view, damn.

FED: Problem is that McMoney will not survive tonight. Mesa is the new champ, just wait and see!

The barbed wire is wrapped around the ropes heavily and its tangled in the corners, then we hear the opening chords of "Cocky" and after a couple lines we finally see Mack come dancing out from the curtain to a huge ovation. He struts and dances much like HBK, does some crotch chops and wears jeans and a ref shirt with no sleeves.

Brittany Fox: Making his way to the ring, from Detroit Michigan, he weighs 215 pounds, the special guest referee for the main event, Daddy Mack!

Mack just skips down the aisle and high fives fans, gets grabbed by chicks, but he makes it to the ring and slides in, hops up and does some dancing before dropping to an HBK pose and pyro shoots off behind him. Mack pops up doing a crotch chop, then spins around leaing in a corner. "Replica" hits as the lights go down and McMoney walks out onto the stage with a water bottle, as he starts to walk as the music really kicks in.

Brittany Fox: Making his way out now, from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania he weighs 245 pounds and his the SEF Champion, Michael McMoney!

He gets on the ring apron, sprays water into the audience, raises his arms then comes down with a crotch chop. He goes to the far corner, stands on the middle turnbuckle, raises his arms once again and gives another crotch chop. McMoney hops down and stares at mack who grins. The lights go completely out and then we hear "Bad Religion" hit the pa and and play for a few minutes, then the lights pop back on to find Mesa sitting the corner of a ring with his hands in a prayer motion as he looks up to the heavens.

Brittany Fox: In the ring now, from Los Angelos California, he weighs 220 pounds, the homicidal suicidal arabian knight, Mesa!

Mesa gets up after he is announced and stretches his arms, gets ready to fight. Mack takes the title raising it up, then he hands it to ringside and the bell rings.

FED: Oh yea, its on, McMoney, kiss your reign as champ goodbye!

Mesa and McMoney circle a bit and then lock up, McMoney with the power and backs him to a corner, but mesa turns him into it, right into the barbed wire. Mesa backs up and McMoney steps out arching his back, then Mesa chops his chest and nails a ddt. Mesa gets up and runs the ropes coming back with a leg drop, then floats around to an armbar. Mack asks McMoney if he quits, but McMoney yells no. Mesa lets McMoney up and looks to run him into a corner, but McMoney puts the brakes on and wlbows Mesa in the gut. he grabs him by the hair and slams Mesa into the corner cutting him open on the barbed wire.

Nick Miller: Mesa bleeding from the head now.

FED: SO?

McMoney hammers him with some punches, then whips Mesa to the ropes and meets him with a high knee. McMoney kneels over Mesa and starts hammering him in the head, then lifts him up and whips him into a corner. McMoney charges him clotheslining Mesa digging the barbed wire into his back. Mack is out of the ring having a beer with some fans at ringside, his back to the ring and we see Crystal Sweet come out with a sledgehammer. McMoney has Mesa out of the corner and whips him to the ropes where Crystal smacks him in the back with the sledge.

FED: No, that isn't fair!

Nick Miller: There aren't any rules actually.

FED: Shut up!

Mack comes around the ring after seeing Crystal and does so undetected by her. McMoney has laid out Mesa with a spinebuster as Mack grabs Crystal by the hair. She tries using the sledge, but he grabs it tossing it in the ring, then walks her up the aisle to the curtain and shoves her, then kicks her in the head to the back. McMoney watches on pissed as Mack comes back, but Destruction comes running out knocking Mack down and they soon hit the ring on either side of McMoney.

FED: Oh yea!

Nick Miller: What, like this is fair.

McMoney swings at Thrash, the two coming to blows, but short lived as Slash hammers McMoney in the back. Mack is up and comes to the ring, but Mesa dropkicks him in the head. Destruction has McMoney beat into a corner as Mesa lifts up Mack and whips him to the ropes. Mack comes back ducking a clothesline and comes back around with a flying forearm smash knocking Mesa down. Mack nips up and is clotheslined by Slash.

FED: Yea, that's what Mack gets.

Nick Miller: What, Destruction isn't even supposed to be out here and Mesa shouldn't touch the ref.

Thrash is beating on McMoney as Slash hammers on Mack, then we see Troy Storms and Nick Torres come running out to the ring. Nick slides in and charges Thrash against the ropes hammering in the gut. Troy comes in over the top punching Slash, then whips him to the ropes and nails a big boot. Mesa is out of the ring and in the aisle watching this go on. Torres whips Thrash to the ropes and charges for a spear as Thrash come into position for a big boot from Troy, both hitting their moves at the same time.

Nick Miller: Damn, Destruction just got taken out!

FED: Shut up!

Mesa waves at the ring as if to say forget this and walks off to the back. Storms and Torres just stand tall as Mack gets up and eyeing them. McMoney is on the floor holding his head and has his title, his face showing the confusion, but he clutches the belt close to him and heads to the back.

Nick Miller: Messed up way to end the show, a damn no contest due to all the run ins.

FED: Who cares, I gotta go see what Mesa was thinking walking out of here.

And Frankie gets up heading to the back now. In the ring we see Mack, Storms, and Torres doing some antics to give the crowd their moneys worth, "Posthuman" playing over the pa.

Nick Miller: Well that is it for tonights show, we'll see see you all next week and hopefully with answers for all or most of this.

And so the show comes to a close and fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF