sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Jade Calls Out Simon Nash

Started by The Perry Family, September 15, 2020, 09:20:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

jade is in the ring once again she then begin to talk.

Jade hey you all i think mr Sef world champion Simon Nash is to afraid of me to come confront me face to face i mean i knew he is a chump but did not know he was a chicken as well, i guess he knows what im capiaple of and what iam going to do to him,during our match and if he i mean when he loses i get a title shot against him at the next week show!

Jade fine simon nash stay backstage or stay home for all i care because when i defeat you and take away your championship you have nothing but yourself to blame,i mean i beat you before i can defeat you once again,! i don't fear anyone i fear nobody, i lived through fear my entire life and i suriaved!!

she takes a deep breath takes it easy for a while and she then begin to talk again.

jade i mean if you afraid of hurting a woman,i can respect that anyone can if u afraid of losing to a woman i can respect that as well,if u afraid il embarrass you in front of the entire nash family i respect that to,so we see just who the winner is tomorrow,good luck you are going to need it.

she wait for reply or leaves the ring.
Jade West

Simon Lee Nash

Simon: You have got to be kidding me.

Simon: You think for one second that i am scared of you.

Simon: Bitch Please. you have no idea who the fuck you are dealing with.

Simon: I have been fighting the best of the best in SEF. I have dealt a legends and icons.

Simon: You have the fucking nerve to call me out. Be careful what you wish for because you are dealing with the lone wolf and the SEF World Champion and when i finish you off and beat you like the stupid bitch that you are. then it will be you putting your Television championship on the line.

Simon: Don't you ever fucking call me out again you stupid bitch.

Simon gets up in her face.

Simon then kicks her in the gut and jacknife powerbomb her in the center of the ring.

Simon Then grabs the Television championship and looks at it. Then drops the belt on her waist.

SImon shakes his head.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF