sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

09.06.24: The Return of Friday night Showstoppa, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Tonya and Bunny Confront Cruella and Sierra Perry

Started by Tonya Walker, June 11, 2024, 06:43:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonya Walker

Tonya Walker and Her friend n Tag Team Partner Bunny Summers, are shown walking around backstage, when they come across the devils playground, Cruella and Sierra Nikita Perry is not around yet Tonya smirks and she then begin to talk.

Tonya Walker. You Know Cruella we all know that you are the devils playground devil worshipers, but you are know how to play the part we guess your a devil inside and Out, hell you go around saying you are family your all family, and u treat poor Nikita like she is a dam dog! because she lost a few matches, or she did not pick up your Damm cleaning or get your food on time! or who knows what else.

Bunny Summers. why don't you Lighten up and leave her alone she is a human being she is way different from the rest and let me tell you something, she is welcome in party crashers anytime,

Cruella Perry oh she is that nice of you bunny rabbit but she is a devil worshiper through and through! this is all of your fault anyway you two are the reasons she is acting like this

Bunny Summers oh me and Tonya are the problem let me tell you this when me and Tonya treat her like she is part of the family because like it or not she is family to us and you know what else.

Tonya Walker. you two are just upset because for the past Month you and your sister Sierra have not been able to defeat us in tag team action we are going to defeat you two once again and retain our Us Tag Team Championships and there is not a dam thing anyone can do about it, especially you two.

she stands there with Bunny and waits

Tonya Walker.

BunnySummers

Bunny Summers you know Cruella you may be a cold hearted Bitch, but im sure that your sister over there got something you don't she may be the smartest one in your family.

they both look at her, and Bunny Smiles and she then begin to talk.

Bunny Summers. Sierra over there, has not said a word in your family defense, she must have the manners in your family well anyway this is our Night we won before we will win again!  trust me when we say this your time is done our time, is just starting! this is the year 1983 and you know what this is suppose to be the best Generation and the best year to be Alive and when we beat you two in the ring once again face it you two are Finshed!

Tonya Walker smiles stands there next to her bestie Bunny and she then Begin to talk.

Bunny Summers but seeing as how we are good sports we are good Hearted people, so we are going to wish you two good Luck, because let's face it you two need it so have a good night cya

they walk on off as Cruella then looks at Her Sister Sierra and begin to talk.

Bunny Summers

The Perry Family

Cruella perry. turns to Sierra perry and begin to talk.

Cruella perry, you know what they are right, u know what else you have been getting Soft Lately

Sierra Perry you know what your right i have been getting Soft but i do got a good reason i got a lil baby to take care of Now, or have you forgotten, i got somebody who needs me but of course i have always been here for you, and devils playground, look you know what , this is what they want us to do,  the party crashers are trying to turn us against each other, we need to get back on the same page and get them Us Tag Team Championships around our waist, and get rid of them once and for all.

Cruella Perry look if we lose this chance we may never get another One, and you need to get yourself in Order concentrate on what's Important im not sure what is on Nikita mind right Now, but the true matter is we need to have each other's back if we need to make the devils playground name important again so we on the same page.

Sierra Perry yes of Course Cruella iam here for you no matter what, devils playground wil walk out the Us Tag Team Championships around our waist and not the party crashers or anyone else wil tag team off of our backs not now or never!

Cruella Perry good good now let's go and talk about our strategy for tonight, this is a chance of a devils Life time, also remember there is 3 of us and 2 of them we also got the Numbers advantage, so that should work in our favor, so come on lets go and talk about how we are going to win.

they leave the scene to go talk about their match in their locker room

Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF