sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

08.28.24: The Next 6 Months, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Party Crashers Have Some Fun Together.

Started by Tonya Walker, June 25, 2024, 09:06:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonya Walker

the Party Crashers Tonya Walker, Bunny Summers, and Nikita Perry are shown at a beach having fun together playing Volleyball, against 3 other Unkown Girls down there Nikita is now wearing a party crashers shirt, on and blue shorts on new attire for the first time in years she is having fun in her Life, and enjoying herself as well so far they been playing Volleyball, going out for ice cream, milkshakes, dancing around just having a fun ol time, with no worries in the world, they plan to go swimming later at the beach and get ready for next weeks 4TH Of July, weekend Tonya and her family she calls them seem to be winning, this game has been going on for a few hours,and they seem to be winning and she then begin to talk.

Tonya Walker. this is so much fun i love playing volleyball been such a long time since i played this, and we appear to be winning, streak which we abustle love , they are a good team, but this is our night, so Bunny and Nikita are u2 having fun ah be carefull.

the Volleyball comes Flying by them and they laugh grab they ball throw it back and begin to talk.

Tonya Walker.

BunnySummers

Bunny Summers, this is great having so much fun girl omg, it has been such a long time since we have done anything like this volleyball is so much fun, brings out a lot of energy, in you and it is fun and just to be outside having a good time, enjoying each others company, is the best thing ever, and it looks like we are going to win this!

Bunny Summers throws the Volleyball at the other team, laughs she seems to be having so much fun and so is Nikita who throws the other ball back at the other team, and Bunny smiles and she then begin to talk again.

Bunny Summers. the other Team looks to be having fun to they seem to be like good hearted people, i love playing sports, sports is fun

she throws the ball back at the other team they give high five, to each other and they laugh and smile and somebody in a jeep is watching them and bunny laughs and is having fun. she then begin to talk.

Bunny Summers. you all are the best people ever, to have some fun, this is what we do, this is what we live for, partying and just enjoying life and crashing parties is what we are going live for, we need to continue winning let.s win this game.

Nikita Perry. throws the ball to the other team and it launches quite a ways the other team has to go back and get it for them to continue the game and Nikita perry begin to talk.

Bunny Summers

The Perry Family

Nikita Perry omg this is so much fun, you know,  i never done anything like this before, this is so much fun, wow i never heard of volleyball,  wow this is so easy you know what i mean, im so thankful i met you 3.

Nikita Perry. i mean i never had the chance to play basketball or volleyball  or bowling or anything like this the perrys had me stuck in a church praying to the devil i mean, i barley knew what having fun was all about you know.

she throws it back to the other team and for the first time in her life is actually having fun.

Nikita Perry so what do we do next 

she wait
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF