sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

09.06.24: The Return of Friday night Showstoppa, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

The Perry Sisters Convo Continues At The Bar

Started by The Perry Family, August 14, 2024, 04:50:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

Cruella and Sierra are shown at Sierras bar and grill it is just them there, nobody else is around, they sit outside at a picnic table Sierra is wearing her Aerosmith tank top Cruella is wearing her all black attire as always Sierra smiles and Cruella then begin to talk.

Cruella perry. look before you begin talking i have been doing some thinking, and i was alone at our church today and i don't like being alone not knowing where you are or what your doing i know it is my fault for being two overbearing, but we been through so much together good and bad, and your the only one who would have the guts to stand up to me, and we already lost Nikita to the party crashers and who knows what you be up2.

Cruella perry. and we are a family i know you don't like  Crow Blackheart she is a bitch but she deserves a career as much as we do and im no good on a solo career, trust me i don't like working alone, i guess losing our family at such a young age would do that to a person.

Sierra smiles listens to what her sister is saying, she shakes her head, and she then begin to talk again.

Cruella Perry. Besides i can not picture myself teaming with anyone who would drive me insaine and crazy so much that iam at a bar drinking a cold miller light,which is the first time ever but i swear if u sit down and watch me get my ass kicked i swear il drag you in the ring and kick your ass myself!

Cruella and Sierra stare at each other, and both are holding a can of beer, and then begin to talk.

Cruella Perry Deal

Sierra Perry Deal Bitch  

Cruella Perry. Now u know what this beer is cold cold cold smells weird and yet tastefull, it's good hey hand me some chips over there, and some dip 2 this shit is good

she hands her some chips and some dip, this is good but it does need something,

Sierra Perry i knew it i knew you would love it here, hey i got a idea since i own this Bar we can convert it in to a home a trailer instead of a church or we can build something over at the other side of the property over there

Cruella perry calm down bitch calm down, don't get two far ahead of yourself calm down lets continue on talking and take it slow this beer is good.

Sierra perry we also need to make devils playground better, new Music Entrance new Attire what you say listen to my ideas  you going love them 

she wait
Jade West

The Perry Family

Cruella and Sierra get up from the picnic table and share a hug with Cruella secretly crossing her fingers and gives an evil smirk, and she then begin to talk.

Cruella Perry don't worry sister you can always count on me, we are family we are family and we are going be together forever don't worry iam behind you 100&

Cruella Perry now.lets sit down and get some food you do got cooks here right, 

Sierra Perry yeah sure do il ask them to make us some food and we can continue our time together.

Sierra perry. goes in the Kitchen, and ask the cooks to make them some food, and Crow Blackheart is standing in the parking lot looking on with a evil smirk on her face and she then just watches on from her car she is standing by.
Jade West

The Perry Family

Sierra Perry look i know we are family and we don't always get along but i think if we do try harder we can work and try to stay together, besides we are the only real family in this place i know me and Crow don't get along but i wil try,  besides we was on top once we can be on top again besides if we at least pretend to stay together and get along im sure mabye Nikita wil see we are not as bad 

Sierra Perry. as she thought and maybe come back home il try anyway what do you say im sorry but i don't want to lose you your the only family i got, we fought before and we got along, it was never anything serious,

Cruella Perry you are right about that with being what we have been through, im sure we can over come this me you and Cora can get along with each other im sure i wil try not to be to overbearing about preaching to the devil 

Sierra Perry im sure hoping so, cause sometimes we just want to live our lives, and have fun besides we can preach to the devil anytime and if anyone don't want to follow our lead the hell with them all

Cruella perry now your starting to sound like me besides i got a idea you know what we should do, now now this would be fun.

Cruella Perry we should buy a funeral Home, and have funeral services for our opponents with Motorcycles and parties after down in the mourge u know where the dead people are

Sierra Perry that sounds awesome we can make Money hey u said with Moter bikes u must like my idea right i know you do.

Sierra Perry i knew it i knew you was like me i knew we had stuff in common, this is going be so much fun, once we get started but im thinking us running a funeral home as a side business might be fun.

Sierra perry if it don't work out at least we got our Bar and Gril here, i just don't want to lose us our family side jobs can happen anytime, anyday we need to concentrate on being a family you know what i mean.

Cruella Perry goes to answer her and she takes a deep breath looks at her and begin to talk.

Cruella Perry Yeah Sure Sierra Whatever You Say We Do Need To Be A Real Family im sure we can Be a family again.

Sierra Perry is not sure she believes her or not, she takes a deep breath and she then begin to talk again.

Sierra Perry. yes great yeah im stil hungry let's make some more Hot dogs.

she goes to the kitchen n sees what the cooks can cook up, she takes a deep breath not sure if this is going work out or blow up in her face or if she can trust Cruella since she is with the one Bitch she hates the most Cora Blackheart and not sure what to think now.

she takes care of stuff in the kitchen n wonders what to think next.

Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF