sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

09.06.24: The Return of Friday night Showstoppa, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Sierra Goes Out For The Night, But Is She Herself

Started by The Perry Family, August 11, 2024, 10:46:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

Sierra perry is shown entering a bar and grill for some food, and she seems to be Hungry she seems to also be feeling her head and goes to the bar and sits down and she then begin to think.

Sierra Perry hello i would like to order some burger and some French greasy fries, and some cola coke cola yes

bartender yes sounds good and the name is

Sierra perry feels her head and looks around and she then begin to talk.

Sierra Perry am Sierra am Stevie Nicks perry. Stevie perry yes but that down.

Bartender am did you say your name was Stevie nicks u mean like the singer

Sierra perry. yeah yeah put that down please, here's the money, im so hungry right now also not feeling like myself today for some reason.

Bartender oh do you want talk about it

Sierra perry am no that's all right i been under some stress lately and i had to get out for while you know what i mean.

she looks at her clothes wearing all black and a devils playground shirt, she then begin to talk.

Sierra Perry oh i defiantly need to go clothes shopping tomorrow 

she goes to the jukebox turns on some Aerosmith music and begins to dance she also see's some motorcycles outside and goes outside to check on them and she then begin to talk.

Sierra perry oh i love these omg i love the seating leather how cool man,is that ido know Sierra would never ride one of these but Stevie would. Oh yes she would.

Sierra perry. keeps Looking at the motorcycle and begin to talk again.

Sierra Perry.  this is going be fun nobody really cares about poor Sierra, it is a shame everyone keeps pushing her and pushing her to be somebody they want her to be. be a devil worshiper be a devil worshiper don't hang with the party crashers.

she feels her head like she trying to calm herself down, and control herself and she then hears her food is ready and she then begin to talk.

Sierra perry oh ok thanks thanks  dude thanks a lot.

she is there by herself and begin to think about her life, 
Jade West

The Perry Family

Sierra perry sits at the bar enjoying her hot dogs and french fries, she starts to think about how long devils playground has been around long before they even came to Sef, although they was under a couple different names thinking about how much longer can they go, hoping they can become Sef War Us Tag Team Champions, also begin to think, about what she would like to do before she retires, and she also dreams about having her own stable with motorcycles being beer drinkers and just kicking ass being so different then devils Playground she smirks and she then knows there is a group already called the party crashers with Tonya and Bunny and Nikita storm,

she keeps thinking about it, she would love a change of pace, and be the leader of her own life and stable she gets a paper and pen and writes down Devils Den, and 

and gets kind of excited about it,she then begins to talk.

Sierra Perry the devils den oh i love that name ohh who can be in it with me so many possibilities, omg  omg this has to happen someday bunch of us whoever is in it with me kicking ass raising hell eating pizza at ringside during ppv events omg it can happen anything can happen.

i would love to re event myself someday dont want be stuck during the hole time im here i use to be a force with cruella but let's face it this can not last forever, when i get home iam going make devils den shirts if i dont use that name then il use another one.

Sierra Perry realxes for a while looks through her wrestling pictures on her phone, she imagines who would be in her stable and she then looks at her outfit and then begin to talk.

Sierra Perry omg yes ido need some new attire but what am i thinking this would never happen management would never go for it

Sierra Perry yeah il be in devils playground forever unless a miracle happens oh yeah why does Cruella always got be in charge, why do we always got be the same, 

she eats her food and begin to think about her future some more
Jade West

The Perry Family

Sierra has been there for a couple hours, and she been drinking all night and been listening to rock n roll music and is actually having a good Time lot of guys begin to come in she keeps feeling her head and lots of other people come in, and she then turns to them and she then begin to talk.

Sierra Perry. hey does anyone want to dance with Stevie tonight iam free and single and im ready to Mingle and get down and have fun, 

person il dance with you Stevie 

Sierra perry. come dance with me later on il show you the eye of the tiger haha

she dances with him for a few hours and parties on and has fun and she end up also doing Karaoke with couple other people, and dances like she was born to dance, 

and she goes outside to get some fresh air and she looks around and goes to relax next to a motorcycle and drinks a can of beer again from the bottle and then talks again.

Sierra Perry hey when is the food going be cooking im getting hungry again

she waits
Jade West

The Perry Family

Sierra perry this is going be a night nobody is ever going forget so long as iam here who would love to dance with me and trust me i can go all night long,

she dances again with some people and enjoys the rest of her evening 
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF