sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

The Perry Family vs The Party Crashers

Started by The Perry Family, August 18, 2024, 12:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

Sierra Perry is shown backstage she is wearing a new Attire for Wrestling, she now wearing a black shirt with the words The Devils Hells Angels she smirks and she got a Motorcycle and she looks very happy despite facing the party crashers she smiles and before Sierra can say anything Cruella then begin to talk.

Cruella Perry what is This Doing Here? And What The Hell Are You Wearing? you do Know we are not at the bar right now we are at the wrestling arena we got a 6 woman tag team match, with The Party Crashers Again, and

Cruella Perry I Swear to God After What Happened Last Week, If You Don't Got Your Head In The Game And Don't Even Compete And We Lose i Swear i Wil Be Done With You! i Don't Like Losing Matches Due To Stupidly Got It! 

Cruella Perry Who's Bike Is This?

Sierra Perry It's Mine Do You Like it! Brought it From The Bar i Told You Cruella iam Changing My Image And This is Part of It Oh And You Are Going Out First Before me Tonight i Got Another Surprise For Everyone Tonight

Cruella Perry Wait What Surprise? What Else Do You Got Planned For Me U Do Know We Are Devil Worshipers we Worship The Devil The Son of God! Your Head has been So Far In Outer Space I Don't Know If U Even Want To Be Here Anymore! or I Don't Know 

Sierra Perry Look Calm Down, All Right We Are Going To Win, This i Promise You We Wil Win, And You Cant Be Done  With Me We Are A Family we Are The Perry Family, We Already Lost Nikita Don't Worry You Wil Not Lose Me To Because Let's Face It You Will Not Be Able To Survive Without Me!

They Relax Stare Down Each Other Wil They Separate Someday And Go Their Separate Ways Sierra Smiles And She The Begin to talk.

Sierra Perry Besides, This is The New Me You Know What we Should Do, We Really Need to Change Our Image Before we Grow Stale You Know so I Was Thinking We Should Make Ourselves Our Stable The Devils Hell Angels What u Think a Motorcycle Club Group So bad Ass Huh

Cruella Perry a Motorcycle Bike Club Are You Even Kidding me! Did You Forget We Don't Drive These Bikes We Are Devil Worshipers 

Sierra Perry. Look Let's Not Fight About This Right Now, Lets' Concentrate on Our 6 Woman Tag Team Match, We Also Got Taylor Andrews The Universal Champion The World Champion to Deal With She Teaming With The Party Crashers So We Got a Big Job Ahead Of Us!

Sierra Perry Before You Say Anything im Very Excited About This Match a Big Challange And Im Sure We Can Win i Know We Can Just Think Positive  And We Are Going To Win Don't Worry All Right The Hells Angels Will Not Let us Down!

Cruella Perry Look Let's Go get Ready Bring Your Bike And Let's Work This Out We Got A Lot of Work To Do.also we Got Talk to Black Crow About Our Match im Sure she going be Excited

Sierra Hops On Her Bike Cruella First Rolls Her Eyes  Then Decides to Hope On As Sierra Starts Up Her Bike as they Ride to where their Going
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF