sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

09.06.24: The Return of Friday night Showstoppa, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Party Crashers Talk About Their Tag Match

Started by Tonya Walker, September 13, 2024, 12:25:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonya Walker

Tonya Walker and Bunny Summers are shown in middle of the ring Nikita is With Them, and Tonya smiles and she then begin to talk.

Tonya Walker. All Right Tonight me and Bunny Summers are going to face our ol friends the perry sisters, i mean we have beaten and defeated them the hole entire summer and u would think they would giving up by Now but i guess they just love facing us so Much, so this week is going to be no different, and we are going to beat them again and again because let's face it, they can not defeat us and trust me they never will this is our land the generation that is the 1980s our Party Crashers wil not let us down! we got everyone of you behind us and we always will, we know they wil not let us down! they got our backs we are a real family we are friends and family

Tonya Walker. this is our Home this is going to be a really fun Night but what would make it better if Nikita would be in the ring with us and help us defeat Cruella and Sierra once again next Month is her Birthday and what birthday would that be, the best birthday present Nikita the Wolf could ever have!

She relaxes the fans chant The Wolfs Name over and over again they look around and she smiles and then begin to talk.

Tonya Walker Now i Think About it mabye Cruella is the Problem i mean she drove The Wolf Out of The Group, and we are pretty sure the next one to leave is going to be Sierra because let's face it a person can take so much and we not sure where Sierra's Head is at Lately but we kind of feel bad for her, the Party Crashers actually hope she is all right!

Tonya Walker hell soon the Perrys family wil just be Cruella and Black Crow so so much for that group unless one of them calls up another perry because my god, their Mama must of been pretty wild in that sack u know what i mean! how many of them damm perrys are out there!

She Looks around smirks and relaxes for a while talks a bit with Tonya and Nikita and she then begin to talk.

Tonya Walker. Anyway Party Crashers tonight we are going to make History and defeat wait wait didn't we see Sierra leave the building to go outside to get some fresh air and if im not mistaken she has not come back in so this match might end up being a 2 on1 Handicap match which is going make our jobs even better! so now ladies and gentleman here is Bunny to give us her insights on tonights match

she wait for reply

Tonya Walker.

BunnySummers

Bunny Summers, i Agree with you there Tonya them Perrys Are Crazy i mean we don't know what goes on inside their heads anyway but i don't want to pass judgment on anyone we barley know we got to be respectful anyway tonight we are going to be winners and the perrys are going to be the losers i mean the Generation of the 1980s are going be watching us upload all kinds of Havoc on the sisters of Evil and nobody is going to stop us Brother! this is going to be the night we been waiting for a night like no other Night

Bunny Summers let me tell you something Brothers and Sisters Tonight, is going to be the Night that Cruella and Sierra if she even shows up get's what is coming to them this be a night like no Other and nothing is going to make me and Tonya more happier, then seeing the perry family fall to grace all over again they can not touch us Brothers and Sisters all of our Party Crashers! tonight the perrys fall once again and heck we been doing this ever since i debuted here and we are going to keep on kicking their buts until they decide to go get a Life of their Own!

Bunny Summers, And that is all i got to say for now

she wait
Bunny Summers

The Perry Family

The Wolf. then begin to talk.

The Wolf, All right let me say something iam going to be ringside in your corner and watch you two take down once again the Perrys are to distracted with their own problems and they keep blaming us for no reason what so ever this is what we don't understand why cant people just relax and enjoy Life it not to hard just so have fun it is easy have fun,

The Wolf i Understand they got a passion for worshiping the devil they been doing this ever since they was teenagers due to losing their homes due to the cold wars that toke place in their village and home land, and they still doing this in this day and age i just wish they would not force it on other people! 

The Wolf the party crashers are my new family they love and understand me and they let me be myself and have fun like i have never had before it does look like Sierra perry is coming around in to her own, life which is good at least somebody is able to do that anyway Perrys good Luck because there is no way you two are even coming close to a victory tonight sorry it just not going happen.

crowd cheers she waits
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF