sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Sierra Has Something to Say

Started by The Perry Family, September 19, 2024, 05:36:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

scene shows a dark room a 6 pack on the table a pizza as well soda drinks and the room is dark the name Sage Fury is on the door instead of her real name Sierra perry a woman is shown with a sadistic smile on her face and she then begin to talk.

Sierra perry they tried to push my buttons they try to control me, i kept putting my guard down i let Cruella control me nobody tells me what to do anymore me and Cruella was very successful back in the old days, we was winners we was on top but now here it all went down hill! from there 

Sierra Perry it turned me and Cruella against each other our family was torn apart, no fault of the party crashers just that the devils playground is dead we are not the threat we was once we started this before we even came here! we have seen wars we have seen so much evil in this world it is just crazy we lost our Homes our fucking family's our friends everything we ever had when we was children taken away from us and somehow Cruella has forgot all about that well i have not Cruella is now weak it made her weak and what does she do instead of talking it over with me she chased Nikita the Wolf perry out of the group the family group our family we did not take in outsiders we took in our family! 

Sierra Perry. before we even came here we was a force to be wreck end with now we are Nothing The Wolf went to the Party Crashers and Cruella brought in Black Crow we dont need Black Crow we was fine by ourselves we dont need outsiders who are not even perrys who understand what we have been through!

Sierra Perry drinks another cold beer and looks around her hole face can not be shown she looks in to the camera and she then begin to talk.

Sierra Perry. we begin to lose and lose every single match well i can tell you this, right now from now on iam never going to be another bitch to anyone im not i cant a person can take so much until a person finally snaps and loses control i don't even know where my mind is at right now! i can tell you this

Sierra Perry. there is only a matter of time before iam driving to my breaking point, and when iam watch out i can no longer be controlled i cant.it just can not happen i know this much at Falling in to Hell everything is going be revealed but bitches i can tell you this Sierra perry the woman you all know sorry she wil not be there she is resting and does not like to be disturbed  lights out bitches

she shuts the lights out and continues to eat her pizza as scene ends
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF