sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Time to win my belt back (Simon rp for Anarchy #1)

Started by Simon Lee Nash, February 05, 2014, 12:50:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Lee Nash

Simon Lee Nash will now have a chance to win back the SEW Light Heavyweight Championship when he goes one on one against the current champion Brady Henderson. Simon Lee Nash walks into the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville TN.

He has a very focus on the job at hand. A lot of rumors has been going around to his partnership or rumored relationship with the Golden Goddess Taylor Andrews after the one on one battle they had to fight for the number one contendership for the SEW championship to helping each other in their matches when they were in trouble to have teamed up in a recent tag team match up but now Simon Lee Nash and Taylor both have championship matches.

Simon will get his chance to win back something he held once before the SEW Light Heavyweight championship and Taylor Andrews will have a chance to win the SEW World Heavyweight championship against Phoenix Winterborn.

Simon looks up at the roof of the Bridgestone Arena and sees the steel cage hanging up at the top of the arena floor, He takes a deep breath and just then the general manager of Anarchy Carlos Mitchell walks in.

Carlos: Well, Well, Well, you are here early

Simon smiles

Simon and Carlos have been good friends for years and Carlos once dated one of Simon's sisters Sarah.

Simon: Yeah tonight is a good night. I mean the steel cage is in place and tonight I have a match with a person that I have the upmost respect and honor for.
Carlos: Brady Henderson. He has been talking a lot of great things about you too.

Simon: Well you know. In here Carlos. There is a thing called Ring of Honor and a code of honor. To wrestle and fight the right way. No bullshit, no sneak attacks, no personally crap like Josh Rodgers try to bring to the table however it's about two men leaving everything on the line and fighting to being the best.
Simon: Brady Henderson has earned my respect and he has been one hell of a light heavyweight champion and we left everything on the line when it came to the Scaffolding match.

Carlos: Are you kidding me, the whole world is still talking about the match between you two once it did come down to you and Brady and how you battled to the point that both you guys fell off the scaffolding at the same time.

Simon: Well I will say this. It was a great battle and I left everything on the line. Next thing I know I fought my heart out for the SEW World Heavyweight championship but at the end of the evening I didn't walk away with the title. So now I am going to try to win back something that once belong to me that is the SEW Light Heavyweight championship.

Simon: One of the most remarkable is that I was the longest running champions in the SEW history when it came to the light heavyweight championship. I was a fighting champion and I want to become a champion once again.

Simon: Brady Henderson, he already has a lot of success. He is the light heavyweight champion and the one half of the tag team champions as well. He is a fighting champion and someone that I do respect. He said that win or loss he would shake my hand. Well I would gladly shake your hand and wish you luck in the match. We will go to battle and we will tear the house down. WE will do whatever it takes to win the match and walk out of that cage with the light heavyweight championship.

Simon: But word of warning Brady. Even though out respect is very high you must realize that once this bell rings and the cage door is locked then I will turn into another person. Some one that is hungry passionate and will have the fire and burning desire to become and win back the SEW Light heavyweight championship of the world.

Simon: I wish you nothing but the best but when this is all said and done. I will once again be holding the light heavyweight championship title.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF