sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Time To Make a name *War R/p*

Started by MattWard, February 04, 2014, 01:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MattWard

Tomorrow Night i am teaming up with Simon Nash for a shot at the WAR Tag Team Championships. The battle is going to be rough battling Native Americano and Phoenix Winterborn but i know i can defeat Phoenix again i have done it once before. Camera's start to roll as i am at a local bar sitting down watch the Chicago Blackhawks recap from last night victory then i start to speak.

Matt Ward Tomorrow night on War bodies are going to be breaking for a chance to fight for the right to become tag team champions on War when we face the champions. Simon Nash we have had battles before but now we are going to team up to get a chance at the tag team champions.

I start to drink another shot of Jack Daniels honey as i start to speak again

Matt Ward Boys you better bring your A game tomorrow night if you want to fight for those titles. because i am coming to bring a fight. Now if you don't mind me i need finish what i was doing before i head to the gym to get ready for War.

Simon Lee Nash

Simon Lee Nash is sitting down on the couch and starts to think about the comments that Matt Ward just said about tonight's match for the right to go for the SEW Tag team championship.

Simon: Matt Ward and myself have a pretty interesting partnership. Yes we have been facing off with each other in matches all round the world in different federations and we have team up and won a few matches and lost a few in our day. But now we have a chance at the SEW tag team championship all we need to do is knock off Phoenix Winterborn and A Native Americano.

Simon: I know that's a major league tall order i mean Phoenix is the current SEW World Champion and Native Americano has been a thorn in my side lately, Maybe he is just there to have fun and excitment but he does it in my matches. I don't get it but oh well. I will finally get a chance to deal with them in the ring. Phoenix has been fighting with me lately over the SEW World Heavyweight champion but now we are looking to become the number one contenders for the tag team title and try to take it off the showstealers. Whatever the case tonight you are going to see myself and Matt Ward work together and become number one contenders for the tag team titles.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF