sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

09.06.24: The Return of Friday night Showstoppa, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Derek and Resurrector, You Got No Chance in Hell!

Started by founder, December 09, 2011, 04:24:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

The scene opens to a view of the corridor of the Alhambra Arena and a man walking a long with a somewhat relived look to his face. This man is none other than the former SEF World Heavyweight champ, JG Brooks. He’s wearing a black leather jacket and a pair of dark blue jeans with a Impact X t-shirt and a pair of dress boots. JG looks into the camera and soon spills his mind.

I should have won and retained the World title but I didn’t. Nick bashed me in the head and Gangsta Edged me out to floor. But that’s not the most Impact-ful thing I did that night. I finally got myself rid of a red-headed slut and with one BAD move, I freed myself. But that was then and this is now. I’m focused on my next match in where I get somewhat of revenge in taking out The Resurrector and along with my partner’s ex, Derek Helms. Derek, yes, Ashley has a great tag partner within me. I like that you did cut me down but hell, you should have because I am the one that will take her to a victory. You see, your respect with me oly gets so far then when we are in the ring, none from me at all. I don’t care if I have to paralyze you in order to win, I’ve got to. It’s not with in me to stand losses. Especially after November to Remember. Ashley is a fortunate woman to be tagging with this and maybe after we beat the hell out of you, I’ll tag that ass of hers unlike you could. I am the man to be at the top of this company. And speaking of men, your tag partner, The Resurrector, or as I refer to him as Troy, is a man that is sick in the head. I just don’t like him. He cuts the heads off of innocence, mutilates a young woman’s pussy, then to take the cake, back in the DOGG days, Troy wanted to take a hot curling iron to our great owner’s face. So when you see him across the ring…lying on your stomach as your reaching out for a tag, see the blood of innocent people on his hand and see death in his eyes because he doesn’t care for you. And that’s where I will cash in and you will either tap to the Brooklyn Screamer or fall to BAD. And Troy, I didn’t forget all about you. No, you almost took my title from me. But you didn’t have the goods to so your friend did the job for you. You maybe a big bad man around here trying scare everyone to do your will but I am not the type of man to scare easily or intimidated. You too will fall to BAD and hear Sara name me and Ashley the winners. JG Brooks and Ashley Pearson are walking out of Philly the ones that knocked off The Resurrector and The Hardcore Daredevil.

JG comes to a stop at a door and the sign reads “SEF Owners: Viper and Whitney Marret”. He smiles and looks at the camera

Think Sunday was big….follow me.

JG knocks on the door and a “Come in!” is heard. JG goes in and on a black leather couch sitting together is Viper and Whitney with paper work on the coffee table in front of them. JG sits down on one of the armchairs and looks at Viper.

Vic, Whit, I know that you guys are busy with SEF shit and planning for the epitome of True Dominance to arrive, so I’ll make this brief. I’m not yet cashing in on my rematch clause but there’s one other piece of gold that I want. I want you set a match to have Sammy to face me for the SEF Franchise Championship. I want to prove to her that she’s not the Franchise of SEF…..I am and I will always be.

JG looks at both of Viper and Whitney as Whitney looks at JG.

Are you sure you want to do this?

JG nods.

Of course. I’m not yet cut out to be a one woman man and in my view, Sammy needs to pay for blinding me and setting me way off course. So, is it a go or not?

Viper looks at JG and with nod, says.

Okay….you want it? You got it. At Christmas Carnage, you and Sammy will go one on one for the SEF Franchise title.

JG gets up and reaches over to Viper to take his hand.

Thanks man.

Viper shakes JG’s hand and lets go.

No problem.

JG then looks to both Viper and Whitney.

Well, I’ll let you two get back to business.

JG walks to the door and out of the office. After he shuts the door, he continues to walk along the hall and soon bumps into Tina, who is wearing a tight leather mini-skirt with a tight Impact X baby tee that makes her tits perky and glorious and a pair of black leather strappy high heels. Tina looks to JG with a smile and says.

Hey, Mack wants to hit a four twenty with us before the show. Come on!

Hell, let’s do it. I gotta be lose for my match with Ashley. Then maybe if the opportunity presents itself, after the last bell, I’ll loosen her up.

JG smiles and winks at Tina who blushes a little as she rolls her eyes and pulls JG slightly down the hall.

Alright, come on…..getting deep in here.

JG puts his arm around Tina on her shoulders and pulls her to his side then the two start walking down the hall to find Mack for a four twenty before the show starts as the scene fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF