sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

The Slamming Franchise

Started by Da Gangstas, December 23, 2011, 05:09:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Gangstas

Sitting all alone in her hotel room is the current Franchise Champion of SEF, the woman who at November To Remember dominated Hank to wrestle the title away from him that was handed to Hank. The original BUD Franchise Title defended right here under the SEF logo and its thanks to one man, Michael McMoney, but now its time to make this piece of tin mean something more than the title of a fallen federation who could never get out of the box, that could never make it outside a small circle of amateurs. Its time for Christmas night when SEF presents Christmas Carnage live from the Yum Center in Louisville Kentucky, but it ain’t gonna be yummy for J.G. Brooks who gets to face the woman he once dated. Sammy defends her Franchise Title against the man that dumped her at November To Remember with BAD and joined IX, so revenge on her mind, perhaps one could assume that!?! Then again, assumptions, well they ain’t the always right, actually they hardly ever are for no one truly knows another person, or can they!? Sammy lays on the bed now curling into a ball with the Franchise Title laying beside her, a black baby tee with a skull and wings on the front colored red covers upper body, the shirt tight against her large breasts and a pair of tight, dark blue jeans cover her legs really showing her ass off as she curls up. Her feet bare and her red hair sort of messy as Sammy tosses around becoming frustrated after a bout of sadness, her eyes still wet with tears. She sits up holding her hands to her face, then slowly lowers them showing a deep ferociousness in her eyes and rolls off the bed over her title getting on her feet. Sammy brushes her hair back  letting it flow down her shoulders and picks up the Franchise Title staring at it and smirks a bit nasty like, then looks up saying.

The real franchise of SEF huh Brooks, that’s what your claiming to be now, now that I won this title on the same night you lost yours, so maybe that was why it ended for me with BAD!? Maybe you snapped when realizing I held gold and you didn’t…you don’t and you won’t because the real franchise is the one holding the title labeling them Franchise Champion, so Brooks, that is me!

Sammy steps in front of the bed sitting down and lays the title on her lap resting her hands on it, then looks up saying with disdain for her adversary.

We had a connection and I had your back through everything, but I am sorry if I let you down, however, I am not sorry for winning this title and outshining you at November To Remember for I was a winner and you Brooks, you were a loser. I held nothing against you and as a matter of fact was going to go back to our hotel room and make sure you had at least one good time that night!

She smirks deviously, but just shakes her head no showing some anger while saying.

But you couldn’t handle it, so bad in fact that you have to try and take my title now, well then honey, I hope you remember how physical I got in bed because I’m far more dominant in the ring and like I said, I am a champion and your not. This is the second different championship I have held this year, and I look to make my third one be the very title you let slip from your hands last month at November To Remember. Sure, it was remembered for many things, for my BAD ending to what I believed was a solid relationship to Impact X stealing spotlight, but it was also remembered as the night you dropped the ball again, this time though it was the World Heavyweight Title itself. And you wanted a rematch to be for my title all to stick it to me for winning the belt on your grand night I suppose, although you may have a different story, but then again why should you admit to anything!?! Won’t really matter in two nights when the two of us lock up one on one for this very title laying on my lap and that is two things you’ll never get your hands on again!

Sammy with a smirks still and she laughs a little sadist like now, then gets a look in her eyes to kill while saying.

I admit that Sammy may not have been slamming her way around the ring very much as of late or while you and I were growing together, but that’s it Brooks, I was caught up in you. No more though, now I am back on track and have already exchanged my present I was going to give you, but don’t worry, you’ll still receive a season beating for Christmas, at Christmas Carnage I will wrap you up and walk out of Louisville as the Franchise Champion!

She stands up now and walks to a table near a window laying the title on it, then looks out the window crossing her arms over her chest. Sammy just stares out the window, no words spoken, just thoughts, questions, confusion, sadness and anger, redemption, determination to become the franchise of SEF…revenge!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF