sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalworldsew womensworld tag team titlessewix titleUnderground Title
iconinternationaluswomens evolution6 star tag teamtv titlethc titleus tag team
war titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamtitan titlewomens tag team24/7xtreme titlefranchise title

The Future SEF Franchise Champion Speaks About His Christmas Present!

Started by founder, December 23, 2011, 09:13:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

The scene opens to a view of the inside of what appears to be a classy strip club in downtown Louisville and the camera pans around to see if there is anyone unparticular to talk to. The camera comes upon a stage where a big titted brunette dressed like a hot nurse is slowly grinding on the pole and slowly bends over in front a man that is sitting in an wrap around armchair with a drink in his hand. The stripper takes off her nurses hat and tosses to this man. Upon closer inspection, this man is none other than JG Brooks. He is got on a white t-shirt under a maroon buttoned down (which is opened) long sleeved shirt with a pair of baggy blue jeans and a pair of black leather causal shoes. JG puts the hat on the table beside him with a smile as the girl walks over to pole swaying her ass to the music of Flyleaf’s “I’m So Sick”, the T-Virus Remix version, then grabs the pole and twirls herself around the pole with her ass grinding into the pole itself. JG nods in approval as she gets down on her hands and knees then starts to crawls over to another customer. JG then looks to the camera with sly grin on his face.

Nothing like a hot nurse to put things right with me before my match with that useless ex of mine, Sammy. Oh man, I was sick before I dropped her….didn’t have my head on right and had my vision clouded by that scarlet headed slut. Now on Sunday, what better Christmas present than to be rid of her for good and take my place as the true SEF Franchise Champion. All Sammy was to me was a piece of ass. I really didn’t love her. A man like me with what I’ve got going on in my life at this time, I’m on a roll and I can not let a woman drag me down. I mean, I was the SEF World champ at one point. But the night I went into November to Remember as champ, I walked out without my title around my waist but I did gain something that was a long time coming…..my freedom.

JG takes a drink of whatever is in his glass and watches the brunette spin around on her knees and rips open the front of her nurses’ coat to reveal a red and black lace bikini and then lays back with her head touching the stage, arching her back up and pushes those large round soft tits of hers in the air with the nipples pushing though the fabric of her top. JG tosses a 50 dollar bill on the stage at her and winks as she entertains another customer.

Sammy, you see, I did like you….I really did But there comes a time every man’s life where they must make a decision that either frees them or traps them. I chose the most obvious because of you, I lost the SEF World Heavyweight Championship. I was blinded to what you and I thought were feelings of love but I could never love someone like you. Women like you are a dime a dozen and I can replace you….(snaps his fingers)….just like that. You say that everyone should open their eyes and get ready to feel the Sammy Slam…..HAHAHAHA! You stupid little girl. The only thing that everyone sees when they open their eyes is a woman that is going to get her title taken way from her like I had my mother and father ripped from me. I will make sure that everything within me takes the SEF Franchise title from you and show what the true Franchise Champion of SEF should look like. You blinded me…..bad. And as far as me wanting to touch your lap ever again….rest assured that I will not ever want to touch you again. And what happened to you at November to Remember will look like a peace demonstration compare to what I want to do to you. You’re not cut out for my life or the company that has taken the wrestling world by storm. Sammy, I have no idea what is going through that mind of yours but whatever it is, you are wrong…..dead wrong. You are not going to be the one that rides from good ol’ Louisville the SEF Franchise champ, I am. This man that talks to you and the same one that walks, breathes, sleeps, eats, shits, fucks this business….is going to be. And sweetheart, after the match, if you want to have one more night with The Impact Messenger, then I’m up for it. After all, you seem to jump into bed with whomever here in SEF. This isn’t your time to shine, Sweetcheeks….I’m the one that Viper has groomed to be the face of this company and I’m the one that Mack is going to shape to lead this company into 2012 and far beyond that. Christmas Carnage will mark the night that JG Brooks evolves and proves to all the haters and doubters that he can get in the ring and get the job done by taking your sweet and precious SEF Franchise title from you.

After the brunette gets done with her act, JG gets up and takes his drink to a section of the club for VIP’s and he walks on through to a hallway and as he does, he let’s his mind flow.

You said that you had my back throughout everything ad granted you were. But I still don’t get the silly notion that I snapped because you got gold that night and I didn’t. That night, I was so proud of you but it tore me apart to have to chose between you and my career. But I chose and I am living with the reaction to my one action. But I give no care of what happens to you after this because I will be going on with that title and be what is needed for this company. A perfect model of what is the Franchise of SEF should be and what it will always be. Now, time for me to blow off some steam so I be at my best for you, Sammy. Goodnight all!

JG opens the door to a private room and walks into the room. As soon as JG sits down in the chair, Katy Perry’s “Extraterrestrial” plays and a raven haired-nicely tanned hottie dressed as a hot young school girl in a white  dress shirt and a red plaid skirt and black high heels comes strutting out and soon grinds her hips to the music and soon takes her top off and exposes her voluptuous tits with puffy dark nips. She walks over to JG and JG grabs her by the hips, pulls her down to his lap and she starts grinding on JG lap with her bootylicious ass. JG then looks like he’s enjoying himself and grabs the strippers ass ever so roughly to keep her on his lap as the scene fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF