sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Corez Effect Returns

Started by Da Gangstas, December 25, 2011, 02:25:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Gangstas

Its time for the new era to begin, for the old spirit to return, for what will be a really true throwback to some ol’ school fun, it is time for The Corez Effect to wave over SEF as the World Heavyweight Champion! Viper declared this a fresh start back in June, now six months later we get a real fresh start for Nick Torres will be decimated in the Prison Yard leaving Corez to embark on his second title reign and his best. Torres cut the first one short with some shady tactics securing the World Title for himself, lost it, regained it and now looks to lose it again. Christmas morning is here, all the kiddies are sleeping, dreams of what to expect when they wake, some awake and sneaking through the house to spy, but in the darkness we go now to find Corez sitting Indian style on the ground, a floor it seems, concrete perhaps as the steps of the cameraman indicate it. The faint light on the camera shines down over Corez who just looks down around him at the floor, his hair hanging over his face and he wears a black sweatsuit. His voice almost cryptic, but shaky in a way as Corez says.

Tis the morning of the final day Nick Torres will be carrying around extra weight, tonight he will lose some pounds, he will lose the World Heavyweight Title. Through steel walls and razor wire to table and tacks, from ladders and chairs to canes and pipes, and a lot more toys to destroy the Westsiders Edge. Your time has come Nick, you will meet the man who screwed out of that title some three months ago, the time spent in training for this very night. The Corez Effect has become better than ever before, the threshold for pain is higher than ever, the wrestling technique sharper than ever before. Nick, you have driven me to this night, to this one night where we get locked inside a Prison Yard, just you and I, not even a referee, none one else to stop the action. Just two guys hell bent on walking out the World Champ cause I know Nick, you don’t want to lose it, you been screwed over, so why screw me over?

Corez looks up with his head cockers to the right and his eyes staring up blankly while saying.

You did to me what was done to you, so now Nick, I do to you what The Corez Effect has come to SEF in the first place to do and that is none of your damn business!

And he looks back down pulling at his hair with both hands, then drops his hands saying in an eerily sort of voice.

Nine years ago when I showed up here I made the World Champ fear me, he avoided me at all costs, refused to acknowledge my existence for he knew that The Corez Effect was far too much for him to deal with. I was easy on him though for at that time I had other ideas rather than pursuing the World Title for I am not like most men who would jump into a World Title match upon his debut. I have always wanted it, that is why I stayed here busting my ass, winning title after title, wrestling against all comers proving I had the real talent, that I am as loyal as they come, that I have what it takes. I proved it back at Wrestle X by beating you Nick and now tonight I tear you apart inside those four steel walls of hell, your hell. This is my playground, this is my fucking element and your walking into a losing battle for tonight Nick you will get crushed, crashed, smashed, and just flat out destroyed by what has become known as The Corez Effect!

Corez pushing himself with his legs stands in a crucifix pose, then looks up making almost a praying motion, points up with both fingers, then extends his arms out to the side. He looks down and brings his hands up pulling on his hair while saying with a shrieking voice.

I lost my return match, but that was me helping my brother, tonight I help myself to that World Heavyweight Title and Nick Torres cannot stop me, no one can stop me, not Shane Mack or all of Impact X, not The Resurrector or anyone else on the roster. Your time is up Nick, its done ticking away and now comes the explosion resulting in Carnage on this Christmas!

Corez with a sadistic smirk now backs off into the darkness fading away, but yells.

SEE YA IN PRISON!!!

Then he becomes one with the darkness disappearing from sight. Will his next appearance be in the main event tonight at Christmas Carnage or will Corez show up before that with another message for the World Champ Nick Torres or some one else?

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF